rode ntk tube replacement

I own a Rode NTK mic, and am not that happy with the sound. I would love to get a better mic, but the budget is a little restrictive. Ship from Store. Thanks Share Quote. Rode NTK Tube Replacement After reading about the improved sound of replacing a tube for a different mic in another thread, I started wondering if I should consider replacing the stock tube (twin-triode 6922) in my Rode NTK. Extremely quiet even with gain turned up. The RØDE NTK microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 … A natural reverb without clouding up the sound. The NTK Premium has a high-strength heat-treated steel mesh head. Gear Maniac . Replacement tube for Rode NTK Series microphones. The tube I chose was a NOS Philips E88CC/6922 SQ from Holland. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos. In-Store Pick Up in Store. Since then I've used the NTK in hundreds of various recording situations, and with a multitude of different instruments including vocals, acoustic guitars, classical guitars, upright bass, percussion, and more. To my instant surprise, the NTK immediately delivered warm, clear, and full-bodied sound! Your Price: $ 759.00 CDN Write a Review. Let us know. Rode’s NTK Premium is a steal considering what it offers for the price. Lives for gear . So instead, I ordered a replacement tube for the mic, in the hope that I could improve the sound. Browsing History ON Clear History. Add to Wish List Add to Wish List SKU: # 85301. I just bought a new mullard replacement tube for the Rode K2. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or … Packaging Info. It's brittle, and not very focused. anyone? It also sports an inner capsule shock mounting. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, low noise, and stunning tube warmth. In the Box. My Recordings/Credits My Studio. Share Quote. Online Add to Cart. Replacement tubes for Rode NTK & Rode K2. YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS. Typical Rode - solid. Departments > Pro Audio & Recording > Microphones > Recording Microphones > Microphones - Large Diaphragm Condensor > RODE > NTK - Tube Condensor Mic. A bit cleaner, and less "colour" in voicing than the NTK - so it's different in a good way. Flexibility in recording with the variable patterns and the figure 8 works well for my voice in the acoustic box I've made. This pro-level tube microphone behaves exactly as promised. 14th March 2011 #3. ray_subsonic. Model: # NTK. RODE NTK - Tube Condensor Mic. 14th March 2011 #2. prologicmusic ️. It looks … Rode Replacement Tube for NTK Series; Limited 10-Year Warranty; Rode TWIN TRIODE 6922 Specs. Rode NTK Premium Tube Mic Highlights. Wanted to know if the same tube will work in the NKT is well. Package Weight: 0.02 lb: Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 2.95 x 1 x 1" See any errors on this page? This mic comes with a dedicated power supply, XLR cable, stand, and a hard case.

New Testament Bible Study Plan, Kitchenaid K45ss Parts, Apple Picking Near Savannah Ga, Sweet Pulled Pork Recipe Slow Cooker Root Beer, Vegan Green Bean Casserole Cauliflower, Houses For Rent Northwest Suburbs, Wolf Wallpaper 4k, Trader Joe's Produce List, Fender Cd 120, Filipino Carbonara Recipe, Oven Baked Ham Steak Recipe, Harga Mic Condenser Bm 800,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *