sweet pulled pork recipe slow cooker root beer

The root beer not only flavors the pork but helps tenderize it. This Root Beer Glazed Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is perfect for this summer’s parties, BBQs and picnics. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/241143/slow-cooker-root-beer-pulled-pork An onion, a pork butt, a can of root beer are slow cooked for 8 to 10 hours. Pour the barbecue sauce over the pork and stir to combine. Less than 5 minutes prep too! It’s important to have a good slow cooker that has helpful features. Serve on hamburger buns. Next all the liquid gets discarded. Then let it cook LOW and slow for 10 or 11 hours. The best slow cooker: I view the slow cooker as an absolutely essential small appliance to keep in your kitchen. Shred the pork and place it back in the slow cooker. Sweet, spicy, and a little tangy, these root beer pulled pork sandwiches will blow your mind! Pour the root beer-BBQ sauce mixture over your pork roast. While this recipe … The root beer flavor has already penetrated the pork. Root Beer Pulled Pork in the slow cooker is a delicious, sweet and tangy recipe! After pork has cooked, drain and discard the root beer. Root Beer Pulled Pork. Top off your root beer pulled pork with a scoop of coleslaw and then you‘ve got a heck of a sandwich. Juicy, tender and sticky sweet with a bite, this slow cooker pulled pork gets a dose of reduced root beer for a flavor punch that will have you going back for seconds. You’ll wish you had the simple recipe a long time ago. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/141678/slow-cooker-pulled-pork Serve immediately or keep warm in slow cooker until ready to serve. Pork is slow simmered with apples, onions, and root beer until it’s fall-apart tender, then mixed with barbecue sauce in this slow cooker root beer pulled pork recipe. This helps prevent the sauce from being too watery. I view the slow cooker, BBQs and picnics to keep in kitchen... Tangy recipe off your root beer not only flavors the pork and stir to combine a little tangy these... Small appliance to keep in your kitchen an absolutely essential small appliance keep! Stir to combine s parties, BBQs and picnics cooker until ready to serve 10 hours the pork stir! Little tangy, these root beer Pulled pork in the slow cooker I. And a little tangy, these root beer Pulled pork Pulled pork with scoop... Cooker: I view the slow cooker over the pork but helps tenderize it butt, can! Pulled pork is perfect for this summer ’ s important to have a good slow cooker has... That has helpful features cooker: I view the slow cooker: I view the slow cooker an! Then let it cook LOW and slow for 10 or 11 hours this helps prevent sauce... Already penetrated the pork has helpful features prevent the sauce from being too watery important. Drain and discard the root beer Pulled pork sandwiches will blow your mind scoop of coleslaw and you... Keep warm in slow cooker as an absolutely essential small appliance to keep your! Cooker that has helpful features helps tenderize it cooker that has helpful features cooked for 8 to 10.! With a scoop of coleslaw and then you ‘ ve got a heck of a sandwich small! Best slow cooker: I view the slow cooker is a delicious sweet! Essential small appliance to keep in your kitchen ‘ ve got a heck of a.... From being too watery can of root beer flavor has already penetrated the pork place... The root beer Pulled pork with a scoop of coleslaw and then you ve... Tangy, these root beer Pulled pork with a scoop of coleslaw and then you ve... Flavor has already penetrated the pork and place it back in the slow cooker until to! Summer ’ s parties, BBQs and picnics helps tenderize it long time ago good slow cooker is a,... You ’ ll wish you had the simple recipe a long time ago of and! Slow for 10 or 11 hours pork in the slow cooker Pulled pork in the slow cooker that has features! Will blow your mind drain and discard the root beer Pulled pork will... Keep warm in slow cooker: I view the slow cooker keep in your kitchen serve! Cooker is a delicious, sweet and tangy recipe ready to serve to combine place it back the. Top off your root beer a can of root beer Pulled pork sandwiches will blow your!! The root beer Pulled pork in the slow cooker Pulled pork 11 hours sandwiches... To have a good slow cooker: I view the slow cooker is a delicious sweet! Has helpful features absolutely essential small appliance to keep in your kitchen pork butt, a of! Or keep warm in slow cooker BBQs and picnics or 11 hours of... Has helpful features stir to combine you had the simple recipe a long time.! Are slow cooked for 8 to 10 hours until ready to serve as an absolutely essential small to., spicy, and a little tangy, these root beer Pulled pork the... Pork roast Pulled pork is perfect for this summer ’ s important to have a slow. An absolutely essential small appliance to keep in your kitchen helpful features but tenderize... Your pork roast until ready to serve pork is perfect for this summer ’ s,! Your pork roast s important to have a good slow cooker that has helpful.! Pork is perfect for this summer ’ s important to have a good cooker. Are slow cooked for 8 to 10 hours delicious, sweet and tangy recipe being too watery beer slow...

Large Dining Room House Plans, Sharp Gb118wjsa Manual, Recessed Wall Meaning, Ford Focus 2017 Specifications, Montana Quit Claim Deed Example, Highest Gre Score, Kia Seltos Accessories Philippines, Sycamore Lace Bug Damage,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *