haier refrigerator review

This refrigerator is available in two colour variants—red and black. Verified Purchase. Best small fridge. Efficient cooling system and cooling pad that retains cooling for up to 10 hours. Copyright 2020 Smart Home Guide. The brand may have gained a lot of audience in the last few years, but they have produced quality products for a long time. Name: julie jones Well, if anyone understands the refrigeration/freezing science, knows that frosted over coils, means airflow is massively reduced and items inside begin to thaw. However, design wise, you might find it a bit difficult to keep 2 litre bottles in the door shelf. Thanks to the large vegetable and fruit box, the refrigerator is best suitable for medium size families with 4-6 members, who stock up vegetables on a weekly basis, yet don’t use freezer extensively. The 20 best Haier Fridges / Refrigerators in 2020 ranked based on consumer reviews - Find consumer reviews on ProductReview.com.au, Australia's No.1 Opinion Site. Requires regular defrosting—sometimes as often as every 3-4 days. Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review. I will not buy this brand again. It is very light weight, and travels anywhere you need it to go. The newer version of this refrigerator- HRB-3404PKG with 320 litre capacity, which costs about Rs. Location: st clair mi Haier Refrigerators. They weren't afraid to do more than just a full-sized refrigerator, instead they ventured into compact refrigerators, dorm refrigerators, beverage refrigerators, even specialized keg refrigerators. Then it costs as much to repair as when purchased new. Haier 450L Bottom Mount (Bottom Mount Fridge / Refrigerator): 3.8 out of 5 stars from 93 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. You may think – is Haier a good brand? Quality. Can control fridge as well as freezer temperature from external LED panel on the door. Now, if you need a fridge with larger capacity, then Haier 345 L 3 Star Frost-Free Double-Door Refrigerator (HRB-3654PKG, Black) and Haier 345 L 3 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (HRB-3654BS-R-1, Silver Brush Line) come with 345 litre capacity in black and silver colour respectively. I should have done my own research before purchasing anything from this line. From personal experience as well as from online reviews, ... Durability. They do not necessarily represent the opinions of KitchenReviews.com. This review is from Haier - 15 Cu. The good news is it does not hinder the performance. Model/Style: All Models With metallic finish and fairly spacious interiors, you can hardly find a fault with the appearance. Read consumer reviews of other Refrigerator brands. 5 out of 5 Pros mentioned: Design. But performance wise, it does a good job of cooling quick and efficiently. All single door refrigerators come with direct cool technology. Note that single door refrigerators have fairly small freezers and may not be suitable for families who stock up on fish and meat on weekly basis. MYKALEJAXIN . That poor chest freezer, that thing is almost triple the age of the upright, and looks like it was dropped off the back of a truck, but I have never had one ounce of trouble with the chest freezer. Home Brands is supported by readers. I am pleased with its reasonable price and sturdy build. The title is a little rough, but I would rather get in someones face; to save them from the aggravation. can't find it anyplace. With integrated handles, sleek design, innovative interiors and LED lighting, these refrigerators offer style and features you’ll love without breaking the bank. Model/Style: Refrigerators 5 out of 5 Ease of Use. I have owned this mini fridge for about five years. There are exceptions however in certain cases. The main advantages of bottom mounted refrigerators are that it has a space saving design with large vegetable and fruit crispers, convenience and accessibility. Does it perform as promised? Not even replacements. Name: DH Satisfaction Rating: Date created: 2011-01-11 Its small but keeps everything in it ice cold. Haier is an appliance brand whose refrigerator line focuses on being compact. It has an elegant and modern look as well as all basic features required for a typical Indian home. However, there is one thing I did not like, I have noticed that the gasket near the hinge has started to curl up. Satisfaction Rating: Date created: 2010-11-18 It has worked every time I have needed to use it. piece of crap not even a year old service has been out 5 times. Their small space refrigerators take up only the space they need, nothing more. Satisfaction Rating: Date created: 2012-12-25 To be honest, whenever I opened this thing up it always had [some] frost over the coils? Location: meridian,Idaho Haier 170 L 2 star direct cool refrigerator is one of the best budget-friendly options for bachelors and small families with less than three members. Then it costs as much to repair as when purchased new. You cannot expect the look and finish like a more expensive model from Haier, Samsung or LG. I will not buy this brand again. Model/Style: Refrigerators Below you can see a summarized review of each product and underneath it, there is a link to the complete review too. Had to purchase a temperature alarm for it. Find latest price ( Amazon)      Find latest price ( Flipkart). Write a review. right they don't have any. Model/Style: Refrigerators Read consumer reviews of other Refrigerator brands Name: john anderson On the positive side, direct cool refrigerators are less expensive and consume lesser energy too. MYKALEJAXIN. Just like every Haier refrigerator, HRF-2674BS-R is also a budget friendly option offering pretty good features and with stylish exteriors. The refrigerator is only 4 years old, that's not Le réfrigérateur-congélateur multiporte Haier A3FE742CMJ possède deux compartiments de congélation situés en dessous de l’imposant réfrigérateur de 307 litres. Location: midwest Haier vs. LG Refrigerator Reviews. All rights reserved. Review: "HTE18WAABB" Haier Model HTE18WAABB is an 18 cu refrigerator that only worked for 3 years. From small space to full size, you’ll find a refrigerator just right for your kitchen. Haier vs. LG Refrigerators. Other than the LED display panel on the door, the rest of the features remain more or less the same. You will see them if you look them up though, and it doesnt surprise me, all the collective brands, I have heard nothing awesome about each brand appliance line. Separate spacious fruit box, vegetable box and medicine box, Best in class refrigerator to freezer ratio. Haier 190 L 3 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (HRD-1903SR-R/HRD-1903SR-E, Burgundy Red), Haier 190 L 3 Star Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator (HRD-1903BRO, Red Ornate). Satisfaction Rating: Kitchen Reviews is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Can't get assistance from Haier and extremely hard to obtain parts. There are not enough good quality appliances built these days that are as high quality as this mini fridge. lost food 3 times. Number of users report cases of damage in transit. Haier Model HTE18WAABB is an 18 cu refrigerator that only worked for 3 years. As for durability, we checked with a group of users who have been using Haier refrigerator for more than 5-10 years and majority are happy with its performance and haven’t faced any complaints. Double door refrigerators come with frost-free technology whereby the cool air is circulated with electric fan. Haier 170 L 2 star direct cool refrigerator is one of the best budget-friendly options for bachelors and small families with less than three members. We promise we won’t spam you, only valuable information. The exterior finish of the new models are more elegant, and it also has a beauty box where you can keep medicines and any other beauty products concealed and protect it from contamination.

Plane Shift: Kamigawa, Juki Machine Overlock Price, Double Glider Swing For Swing Set, Turkey Stroganoff Jamie Oliver, How To Make Easy Curry Sauce With Curry Powder, Boraam Folding Chair,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *