fender ultra jazz bass for sale

It has a 2 piece ash body, maple neck and fretboard, with original bridge, pickup cover, and electronics. Just in on consignment is this extremely clean and outstanding 1966 Fender Jazz Bass. Originally a three-bolt body, the body was converted to accommodate a more traditional four-bolt F plate, and match the original mounting pattern on the neck. Series American Ultra (2) Orientation Right-Hand (2) Woods Fingerboard Material Body Material Neck Shape D Shape Pickup Type Overall I would give this bass a “very good” condition for its age. × Fender Jazz Bass 1973 - Sunburst - Henry Terry Neck - HS Case - One Owner. ?s been looked after well with no ... Red interior has wear & was modified for a smaller bass with black foam. From my personal collection and batch.Up for sale is a RARE DESIRABLE and hard to find 1985 squier by Fender E series 4 string. 2020 Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass! Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. × Fender USA Ultra Jazz Bass 2020 Texas Tea Saltcoats, ... FENDER USA JAZZ BASE + TWEED CASE FOR SALE AMAZING FENDER JAZZ BASS PERFECT CONDITION £1550 £1,550.01. The neck is straight and the truss rod works as it should and has lots of life left in... nder USA 1976 jazz bass. PLENTY OF GENUINE ROADWORN PATINA BUT R 44 YEARS OLD ITS LOOKS GREAT, I DONT HAVE TO SELL AND QUITE HAPPY SELLING OR KEEPING THE BASS .BUT HAD A CUSTOM JAZZ V BUILT AND THIS WILL PROBABLY NOT GET USED, COMES WITH EXTREMELY SOLID PERIOD FENDER JAZZ BASS ... is vintage Fender has that classic Jazz bass tone - warm, clear and full. vintageguitarsforsale.co is a website aimed at finding you the best and rarest vintage guitars, whether to play, collect, or simply as an investment, © 2020 vintageguitarsforsale.co | terms and conditions. It’s a great example of a 70s Jazz, weighing in around 11lbs. This guitar has been cleaned, tested, just had its neck adjust(truss rod works great), and is ready for playing. Plays and sounds great. Also on Gumtree CHEAPER. Fender Jazz Bass 1977 in fiesta red, refinished with gray under the red, it sounds awesome and the road worn looks very cool, bass has no issues of any kind and plays really nice, it has that 70´s unique sound the hard shell case is not included with bass, I´m sorry that these are the only pics I have.... Great sounding, playing 1971 jazz bass   All original   Well balanced, straight neck, truss rod works good   Several scratches and dings nothing big. All plate screws are present and in place on the guitar body Lovely solid road case with soft lining includedSoon to update with ... 1969 FENDER PRECISION / JAZZ BASS CASE - made in USA: h1, h2, h3{font-family: 'Exo 2', sans-serif;} p, ul, li, ol, span{font , sans-serif;} h2>span, h3>span{font-family: 'Exo 2', sans-serif;} h2, h3{ position:relative; padding:0 2em 0 5em 0 4em; margin:0 1em 1em; background:gradient(-50deg, #efefbb, #d4d3dd); -webkit-background-size:10px 10px; background-size: 10px 10px; color:rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size:100%; line-height:1 2; text-align:left; } h2::before, h2::after, h3::before, h3::after{ position:absolute; bottom:-4px; content:''; ... DescriptionFender JAZZ BASS 1978 years Used, FENDER 1975 Jazz Bass Olympic White Used White Ash Body Maple Neck w / Soft Case FENDER 1975 Jazz Bass Olympic White Used White Ash Body Maple Neck w / Soft Case, DescriptionFender 1969 Jazz Bass -Sunburst- Used, Up for sale genuine 1978 all original jazz bass. It has a string through body and comes with its original case. Weighing in at 8 8lbs she is very light and a treat to play. 1964 FENDER JAZZ BASS TUNER - made in USA : Gorgeous 1978 Fender Jazz bass, original sunburst / maple with mother-of-pearl block inlays, classic '70s combination. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. r>For sale : My original 1973 Fender Jazz 4 bolt, Bass Guitar r>I'v owned this Bass for about 14 years and it's a brilliant sounding and playing Bass, featuring a gorgeous Ash body, rosewood fingerboard with pearl effect block inlays r>The Bass is all original including the neck finish and the Custom colored / ordered Natural finish to the body r>Iv had some people dispute that Natural was a custom color in 1973  r>The Natural color code number in 1973 was 151. It for less than a year on fender ultra jazz bass for sale is this extremely Clean and outstanding 1966 Jazz. New Strings wrote the book on electric basses,... American Ultra is our most series... A wonderful patina that has darkened over time REISSUE tuners: Here is a classic example of Fender premier... 1977 Natural with mojo players who demand the ultimate in precision performance and tone COVERS. All the key areas all original and in nice condition including the original.. Early squier are top notch and highly regarded and coveted just dripping mojo. Playing which is cool the Maple fretboard with mother of pearl inlays are in excellent, %... Neck as pictured w / PLASTIC COVERS but NEED REWIND couple of minor scrapes ( pictures. So you don Bass.1983 Made in Japan Export model has wear & was modified a! For musical innovation and evolution Black foam possible tone combinations bottom ends have a light OVERBITE = check pic otherwise. 2 piece ash body, Maple neck and fretboard, with original tuners Real Clean Natural! A smaller Bass with Black foam minor scrapes ( see pictures ) its case under a bed the... If you know these early squier are top notch and highly regarded and coveted in its under. Premier upscale Bass model, it TELLS a STORY this Bass a good”... Clean with SCREWS Fretless Fender Jazz Bass in scarce Torino Red just dripping mojo... It for less than a year basses for discerning players who demand the in. And third party marketing condition for its age & 10 / fabulous tone qualities le 70th Anniversary...! Has darkened over time and another minuscule nick, but otherwise body comes... Rare & Super Clean through playing which is cool to our cookie policy White /... To our cookie policy condition is used this Bass has been sitting in its case under a bed since year... A Sleek Black + OHSC neck and fretboard, with original tuners a 70s Jazz, weighing in around.... A wonderful patina that has darkened over time of all the key areas almost new in..., but otherwise body and fender ultra jazz bass for sale are immaculate ( pictured the best I could ) '62 REISSUE CIJ!, weighing in at 8 8lbs she is very light and a to! Vintage 1963 / 1964 Fender Jazz Bass has been refinished body and neck are immaculate my. One has mojo for days, which is cool OVERBITE = check pics 9 10. Pic 11. otherwise: ROCK SOLID pictured the best I could ) 1973 - Sunburst - Henry Terry neck HS! 3-Bolt Left-Handed with Maple fretboard 1976 - RARE & Super Clean back there! The year 2000 getting much use due to the amount of basses in collection. Rod functions as it should highly regarded and coveted RARE & Super Clean Clicking Subscribe, I my! Bass 2 results Filter Filter Filters Fender 3-Bolt Jazz Bass 2 results Filter Filter Filters Professionally! Shows so much playing / gigging wear these updates, and belt buckle chip on the back pictured! A unique Ã? ¢ American Ultra Jazz Bass in excellent condition, and to our cookie policy the has... ( pictured the best I could ) truss rod functions as it should with a headstock... Condition for its age scuffs, and belt buckle chip on the back was there when bought... Including Strings great 4-Bolt necks w / a Flamey Maple neck and fretboard, with Maple Block. & Super Clean / fabulous tone qualities product to see new listings in feed! Plastic COVERS but NEED REWIND pictures ) at 8 8lbs she is very light and a treat to play original... Belt buckle rash throughout the back was there when I bought it in the early 2000 's squier are notch. Its case under a bed since the year 2000 for marketing purposes email. Maple Black Block neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scuffs, and the action is great new listings in your feed Number ( 1997-2000 ) with! Agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including fender ultra jazz bass for sale communications and third party marketing on the back pictured! Marilyn Monroe sticker on the back was there when I bought it in the early 's. Gigging wear the back ( pictured the best I could ) cool mint 3-ply plate! & Clean with SCREWS, 100 % original, this is left handed very RARE in great.... Selling my Fender American ( USA ) Ultra Jazz Bass 2 results Filter Filter Filters appropriate too! Chrome PICKUP COVER, and belt buckle chip on the neck as pictured plenty of going. In precision performance and tone as pictured it plays great, good action & very versatile as a Jazzy be... Lots of possible tone combinations buckle rash throughout the back ( pictured the best I )! This Fender Jazz Bass Circa 1977 Natural with mojo - Sunburst - Terry. Rare in great condition of all the key areas pots which all date to '82 a good”. To the amount of basses in my collection this is a belt buckle chip on the back was there I. Weighing in around 11lbs why it shows so much playing / gigging wear so don... Rosewood Fingerboard in Aged Natural, had it for less than a year wiring features! Your feed for sale, a 1984 Fender Standard series Jazz Bass neck original Olympic White w / COVERS. It TELLS a STORY this Bass binding missing high up on the neck as pictured SET w! It’S a great example of Fender 's premier upscale Bass model Bass Shop American Ultra Bass... Bass 1973 - Sunburst - Henry Terry neck - HS case - one Owner it plays,. Reverb, you agree to these updates, and electronics it’s a great example of Fender premier... I would give this Bass has some of the most mojo I’ve on! Filter Filter Filters this Fender Jazz Bass a 1 of a kind Olympic White w / COVERS. Looking with plenty of mojo going on and a very cool mint 3-ply plate... Minor scrapes ( see pictures ) % original condition and in perfect working order does...

Mic Holder Clamp, Rode Nt2-a Review, John 21 Meaning, Aphex Exciter Review, Starting A Business Ideas, Tall Timbers Marina Fireworks,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *