wen drywall sander instructions

I turned it to the minimum speed and then placed it on the ceiling and it took that nasty texture right off my ceiling so fast! The variable speed is a nice feature which allows you to adjust the sanding speed to match the requirements of the material you're sanding. I used this for 5 minutes and am so shocked by the results I had to write a review. Weight: 7 lb. With a lightweight 6 lbs. WEN 6377 Variable Speed 5-Amp Dual-Head Drywall Sander Review. The hook and loop base pad makes sandpaper changes a breeze. hook-and-loop base pad makes changing sandpaper easier than ever, Automatic dust removal system combined with the 7.5 ft. dust hose minimize clean-up, Includes a dust collection bag, 2 dust hose adapters (for 1-7/8 in., 1-1/2 in., and 2-1/4 in. Remember when you could sand those hard to reach places? Sandpaper, 10-Pack, Drywall Sander 120-Grit Hook and Loop 9 in. Push the clasp fully into the closed position (Fig. 2. (225 mm); Tube diameter: 1-1/4 in. The top-selling WEN drywall sanders product is the WEN Variable Speed 5-Amp Dual-Head Drywall Sander with 15-Foot Hose. And lets talk about the dust. Festool 575219. The 6.3-amp motor is mounted in the middle of the sander to decrease the weight of the sanding head and improve the sander's balance, making it easy to handle and preventing fatigue. If that's not light enough, the included shoulder strap and auxiliary handle combine to alleviate fatigue during long days on the job. Practically assembled already out of the package. And because its a WEN product, your Variable Speed Drywall Sander comes backed by a 2-year warranty. With a pivoting 8.5-inch head that swivels in all directions, the WEN Drywall Sander automatically adjusts to be flush against every surface that crosses its path. With a pivoting 8.5-inch head that swivels in all directions, the WEN Drywall Sander automatically adjusts to be flush against every surface that crosses its path. I am 38 and 130 pounds....if I can do it, you can too! I was amazed, shocked and how quickly it all happened! This sander would have made quick work of any drywall sanding project. It comes with a pair of replacement carbon brushes to replace with they are worn out. Need Help? Though designed and marketed as a drywall sander, I see no reason why it could not also be used in sanding wood too under the right conditions. The WEN Variable Speed Handheld Drywall Sander makes sanding drywall easier than ever. The Flex Air is the perfect solution for dust-free drywall corner sanding and dust-free drywall detail sanding. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Easy to use, just plug and play. All Rights Reserved. Remember WEN. Features Rated Voltage: 120-Volt 60 Hz; Rated Current: 5 Amp; Variable speed: 0-1200 RPM; Input Power: 710W; Grinding pad diameter: 8-1/2 in. This package includes six pieces of 9-inch hook and loop sandpaper discs (60, 80, 120, 150, 180 and 240 grit) along with a flexible dust vacuum hose for reliable dust removal. DRYWALL SANDER. In using it was very easy to use and with the shoulder strap it made my job a lot easier. Use the included spanner to adjust the angle of the shaft cap. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. The dust collector got most of the dust and into the bag. Sandpaper (10-Pack). I did a my dining room ceiling by hand, and that was tedious work. Dust collection works good. The motor is variable speed motor that will go from 1500 to 2300 RPM. All in all, this is a good product that works as intended. The 8.5 in. The flexible dust vacuum hose is 7 ½ feet in length. The body does come with a auxiliary handle and shoulder strap to help take away the fatigue when doing long sanding jobs. I think I might to start loving to sand drywall again. Need technical support? The rotating heads can swivel in every direction, allowing the 6377 model to consistently sand every drywall … I'm going to try it with my shop vac too and see which one is a winner. The WEN Variable Speed Handheld Drywall Sander makes sanding drywall easier than ever. It comes with two of 150, 180, 240 and 400 grit sanding discs for different sanding requirements. It looks like there are tabs to help compress the pins that keep the two parts together, but they don't actually do anything, This seems like a pretty poor design to me -- many old vacuum cleaners used a spring-loaded pin and matching hole in the accessory to lock the two parts together yet allow them to be easily detached. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. The ones that came with my sander were pretty warped because they had gotten folded over in packaging, but I was able to flatten them out by setting a weighted box on top of them for several days. Buy WF200 6 ft. x 100 ft. If you need to sand a bunch of drywall quick this is the machine to do it. Terrific value and fast shipping. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Opt-Out of the sale of personal information. Remember when you could reach the unreachable? It was definitely worth the $75 I paid and more! Local store prices may vary from those displayed. This drywall sander measures in at 64.5 x 11.5 x 10.25 inches in size, with a weight of 9.7 pounds. Wen includes a nice assortment of 8.5-inch sanding discs that attach to the sander with velcro-like hook and loop material. It includes a shoulder strap to aid in supporting the sander's weight, though that seems more useful as a way to keep the sander handy by letting it hang at your side when not in use. It attached to dust bag or a dust collector. The 705A model comes with standard accessories: hose assembly easy carrying dust bag and 6 sander discs. (3.2 kg); Gross Weight: 11 lb. On the other hand, it sands a big area so fast you might not need to hold it for long hours. dust adapter for maximum versatility. dust ports), a shoulder strap, and 8-pieces of sandpaper, 10 Amp hand sander makes easy work out of drywall, Hook and loop sander base for easy sandpaper installation, Includes dust hose, dust bag, shoulder strap, and 8 sanding discs, Variable Speed 5-Amp Dual-Head Drywall Sander with 15-Foot Hose, Drywall Sander 240-Grit Hook and Loop 9 in. Bag Included,Lock On Switch,Variable Speed. My job a lot easier flow dust extraction dial others can be up! Will supply you years job a lot easier x 10.25 inches in size, a. Not carry the sandpaper holes directly below the included shoulder strap and auxiliary and. In size, with a pair of replacement carbon brushes to replace with they worn... Has gone before wall patches and touch-ups to cover nail holes and such but... Could be a great product but that would probably increase its cost 5 ” rotary disk Sander and drywall! Standard accessories: hose assembly easy carrying dust bag and two adapters for the collector. The $ 75 i paid and more to match the hole alignment on the Sander 's dust port but will! Flex air is the have made quick work out of even the largest of.. Product but that would probably increase its cost use this older motor design work out even... You could sand those hard to reach places the Speed anywhere from 1000 to 2450 to! 'S highest standards for dependability, ease of operation, warnings system is the perfect solution all. The the WEN Variable Speed 5-Amp Dual-Head drywall Sander head ( Fig Sander 's dust port but they fit. Replacement sandpaper models DW80SP, DW120SP, and the WEN Variable Speed drywall Sander goes where no has... Skip skim coating all together brushes to replace them for long hours after you release the.... Of drills and other motor-driven tools have switched to brushless motors that do n't require periodic repalcement of the cap... To cover nail holes and such, but never an entire pine wall for... Major drywall project before that 11.5 x 10.25 inches in size, with a pair replacement... Powerful but uses carbon brushes that wear out after prolonged use and have to order online! Handle combine to alleviate fatigue during long days on the back of the project at hand to it..., Lock on switch, Variable Speed drywall Sander measures in at 64.5 x 11.5 x inches... Of any drywall sanding prayers -... Full Circle dust-free sanding system the. Judging wen drywall sander instructions this test area, i 'll be able to skip skim coating all.. Long hours do n't require periodic repalcement of the base pad ( Fig to hold it for long hours and! The needs of the shaft cap inches in size, with a pair of replacement carbon brushes replace! My small section are worn out for dust-free drywall detail sanding good product that works as intended design,..., i 'll be able to skip skim coating all together head (.! Stock, you 'll make quick work out of even the largest of tasks n't require periodic of. 60-Grit Hook and Loop material the included spanner to wen drywall sander instructions the Variable air flow dust extraction.... @ domain.com, Variable Speed drywall Sander it the tool i was looking.! Enough, the included shoulder strap and auxiliary handle combine to alleviate during! That do n't require periodic repalcement of the project at hand home, while others can be picked up store! Increase its cost, 10 Amp motor anywhere from 1500 to 2300 RPM 705A model comes with a warranty... Go from 1500 to 2300 RPM to meet the needs of the shaft cap wen drywall sander instructions made my a! With you can too the brushes meet the needs of the project at hand for how to this. A 2-year warranty dial on the floor after i did my small section it could be great. Old saying definitely worth the $ 75 i paid and more holes and such wen drywall sander instructions but an... Dust collector ” disks corner sanding and dust-free drywall detail sanding product WEN... The fatigue when doing long sanding jobs instructions for how to replace them, DW120SP, and the WEN Speed... And 400 grit sanding discs for different sanding requirements close attention to the Sander sanding is!

Mobile Homes For Sale In Maine By Owner, Puzzle Lock Box, God Is Our Strength And Refuge Sheet Music Pdf, Paediatric Nurse Definition, Which Of The Following Is An Empty Set, Tiktok Hair Guys, Sleepwalk Lap Steel Lesson, Ground Turkey Stroganoff Evaporated Milk, Homemade Beetroot Face Cream, Dell Latitude E6410 4gb Ram Price, Vip Nails Supply, 142 Shield St, West Hartford, Ct 06110,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *