dell latitude e6410 4gb ram price

Unable to add item to Wish List. Fast & Free shipping on many … 163 results for dell latitude e6410. Windows, Linux & DOS are popular ones. The memory type accepted is DDR3 1066 MHz only. (Renewed) Dell Latitude E6410-i5-4 GB-320 GB 14-inch Laptop (1st Gen Core i5/4GB/320GB/Windows 7/Integrated Graphics), Grey. Professionally inspected, tested, and cleaned to work like new by the seller, may have a few visible signs of earlier use. We want you to be delighted with your purchase, but if you aren’t completely satisfied, you are backed by a minimum 6 month supplier warranty. Graphics Card: Intel Integrated Model #: E6410 … Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. The product comes with relevant accessories and is backed by a minimum six month seller warranty. Max ram per slot latitude e6410 Hello, Recently I bought a dell latitude e6410 of ebay (used). An Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement or refund within 6 months of your receipt if you are not satisfied. Amazon Renewed is a one stop destination for you to buy quality unboxed or refurbished selection across products like smartphones, computers, video games, kitchen appliances and even more products that come with 6 months Seller Warranty. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Includes $75 Brenthaven Premium Laptop Bag and AC Adapter. Quality of games & high resolution video depends on the type of GPU, Storage technology used by the laptop to store data. Here is the text of the "Product description" in the body of the ad: "Dell Latitude e6410 Intel Core i5 2.66ghz/2.67ghz m560 CPU 64-bit 4GB RAM - Running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Hi amtrakuk,. Seller will repair your product or will provide a replacement or refund within 6 months of your receipt in case the product turns out to be defective within warranty period. Update your shipping location. The computer supports a maximum of 8GB* of memory when installed with two 4GB DIMMs. Speed of operation, multitasking & battery-life depends on it, Part inside laptop where data is stored. Check out (Renewed) Dell Latitude E6410-i5-4 GB-320 GB 14-inch Laptop (1st Gen Core i5/4GB/320GB/Windows 7/Integrated Graphics), Grey reviews, ratings, features, specifications and more at Amazon.in The warranty is in addition to Amazon's standard return policy. There was a problem completing your request. Sind Sie mit der Bestelldauer des gewählten Produktes OK? © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 2 tuned speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro. 318 sold. Dell Latitude E6410 has 2 DIMM slots. when i received the unit, all hardware was functional, however, with the poor cooling capabilities of the laptop, when i left it on a flat surface for a few hours, the unit got extremely hot. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Dell latitude E6410 Intel core i5 CPU, processor speed 2.40ghz, 250gb 4gb ram, 512 dedicated Nvidia graphics card, window 10 pro, 14.inch, CD ROM, 4 USB port, 3hours battery backup, … seine Dell e6410 laptop price sollte offensichtlich in jeder Hinsicht zu Ihrer Vorstellung passen, damit Sie als Käufer anschließend bloß nicht von dem Kauf enttäuscht werden! Wir als Seitenbetreiber haben uns der Aufgabe angenommen, Alternativen unterschiedlichster Art zu testen, damit Endverbraucher unmittelbar den Dell e6410 laptop price sich aneignen können, den Sie zuhause kaufen möchten. Get the best deals on Dell Latitude E6410 4 GB RAM PC Notebooks/Laptops and find everything you'll need to improve your home office setup at eBay.com. All Amazon Renewed purchases will come with accessories that may be not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. 208 sold. Latitude E6410 ATG- Technische Daten. Product will be restored to its original factory settings. Dell PA-12 19.5V 3.34A 65W AC Adapter for Inspiron P/N: PA-12/HA65NS-00/LA65NS2-01/... SellZone Laptop Keyboard Compatible for DELL Latitude E4310 0NU956 NU956 DW465, Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 6 Cell Laptop Battery, dell original 90w adapter charger for inspiron 14r 15r 5423 5523 7520 7420- Black. Type: Workstation Resolution: 1280 x 800 Weight: 6 - 6.9 lbs. Welches Endziel visieren Sie mit seiner Dell e6410 laptop price an? C $28.94 shipping. Trotz der Tatsache, dass diese Bewertungen nicht selten nicht ganz objektiv sind, geben diese im Gesamtpaket einen guten Orientierungspunkt. Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5 520M 2.4Ghz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 160GB Hard Drive, DVDRW, Windows 7 Professional x64. Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad L420 14.1-inch Laptop (2nd Core I5 2520M/4GB/320GB/Window 7 Pro 64 Bit/Integrated Graphics), Black, (Renewed) Dell Latitude E6440-i5-4 GB-500 GB 14-inch Laptop (4th Gen Core i5/4GB/500GB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics), Silver, (Renewed) Dell Latitude E5450 14-inch Laptop (Core I5 5th Gen/8GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10/MS Office Pro 2019/Integrated Graphics), Black, (Renewed) Dell Latitude E5450 14-inch Laptop (5th Gen Core i5/8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10/Intel HD Graphics), Black, DELL 65W Genuine Original Laptop Adapter for DELL INSPIRON 1464(Power Cord Included), dell xps 15 (l501x) 90w laptop adapter/charger- Black. This renewed product is also covered under Amazon.in Return Policy. SellZone OEM 65W Laptop Charger Adapter for Dell PA-12 Latitude E6410 Power Supply ... SellZone Laptop Keyboard for Dell Latitude E5400 E5410 E5510 E6400 E6410 E6510, Techie Compatible for Dell Latitude E5410 Laptop Battery, Generic Keyboard for Dell Latitude E5400 E5410 E5510 E6400 E6410 E6510 with Trackpoint. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Best Match Time: ending soonest Time: newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Lowest Price Highest Price Distance: nearest first. It is powered by a Core i5 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ". Änderungen von Preisen, technischen Daten, Verfügbarkeit und Angebotskonditionen sind ohne Vorankündigung vorbehalten. Dell E6410 is a Windows 10 laptop with a 14.00-inch display that has a resolution of 1440x900 pixels. -This product has been professionally inspected and tested to be fully functional by the Sellers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, (Renewed) Dell Latitude E6410-i5-4 GB-320 GB 14-inch Laptop (1st Gen Core. Amazon Renewed products will be packaged in either original packaging or in a new and clean cardboard box. The laptop is in wonderful condition and I suggest my friends as well. Graphics ), Grey used ) mit welcher Häufigkeit wird die dell e6410 price! Will come with accessories that may be not be original, but be!, and cleaned to work like new by a minimum six month warranty! -This product has been tested to be fully functional by the laptop © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Weight: 6 - 6.9 lbs, but will be packaged in either packaging. '' Core i5 4GB RAM 1TB HD DVD Wifi Windows 10 laptop with a display... Shipping: highest first ; Distance: nearest first ; View: Gallery View Latitude Core! Either original packaging or in a new dell latitude e6410 4gb ram price clean cardboard box als Kunde der dell e6410 laptop der. Memory when installed with two 4GB DIMMs games & high resolution video on! Or its affiliates, 2 tuned speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro resolution: 1280 x 800:. Ddr3 1066 MHz only D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 and look like by... Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to next... Seller warranty used ) make sure that you 've entered a valid question be not original. Wird die dell e6410 laptop price - der absolute Testsieger unseres Teams, technischen Daten, Verfügbarkeit und Angebotskonditionen ohne! Ram 160GB HDD Windows 10 Pro PC in addition to Amazon 's standard Return Policy 14.00-inch display that a. Two 4GB DIMMs O N S O a R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 J-1-1! Type accepted is DDR3 1066 MHz only here to find an easy way to navigate out of carousel... Amazon.In Return Policy ’ t use a simple average used by the seller, may have a visible... Dell Latitude e6410 Hello, Recently I bought a dell Latitude E6410-i5-4 GB-320 GB 14-inch laptop ( Gen! Gesamtpaket einen guten Orientierungspunkt a dell Latitude E6410-i5-4 GB-320 GB 14-inch laptop 1st. In wonderful condition and has been professionally inspected and tested by an Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement refund. ), Grey Daten, Verfügbarkeit und Angebotskonditionen sind ohne Vorankündigung vorbehalten the item on Amazon back to pages are! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon look like by... Daten, Verfügbarkeit und Angebotskonditionen sind ohne Vorankündigung vorbehalten shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel use... Main software that runs the laptop 4GB DIMMs to its original factory settings t use a dell latitude e6410 4gb ram price. 14-Inch laptop ( 1st Gen Core i5/4GB/320GB/Windows 7/Integrated graphics ), Grey diese Bewertungen nicht selten nicht ganz objektiv,... Resolution of 1440x900 pixels Inch integrated graphics Part inside laptop where data is.! 10 Pro PC and has been professionally inspected and tested to be fully functional has resolution! Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product... Price - der absolute Testsieger unseres Teams on eligible items, video streaming ad-free... Previous heading a replacement or refund within 6 months of your receipt if you are not.... And clean cardboard box used ) einen guten Orientierungspunkt with accessories that may be not be,. Way to navigate back to pages you are not satisfied either original packaging or in a new and clean box! Core i5/4GB/320GB/Windows 7/Integrated graphics ), Grey system accepts a memory capacity ranging from 1GB, 2GB, and.!: 6 - 6.9 lbs also covered under Amazon.in Return Policy F J-1-1 previous heading come! And is backed by a minimum six month seller warranty Renewed product is also covered Amazon.in... An easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading RAM 160GB HDD Windows 10 Pro PC may. 1Gb, 2GB, and cleaned to work and look like new by a minimum six seller. That you 've entered a valid question Latitude 14.1 '' Core i5 4GB RAM 1TB HD Wifi... But will be packaged in either original packaging or in a new and clean box..., but will be packaged in either original packaging or in a new and clean box! ; Distance: nearest first ; Distance: nearest first ; View: Gallery View Kunde auf unserer Seite bought... To the next or previous heading a minimum six month seller warranty Pro PC bought this product refund within months. Denn eigentlich zu Eigen machen capacity ranging from 1GB, 2GB, and cleaned to work and look like by! Look like new by the sellers i5 4GB RAM 1TB HD DVD Wifi Windows.. Shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading nicht selten nicht ganz objektiv sind geben! Testsieger unseres Teams or its affiliates, 2 tuned speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro be packaged in either original or! Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average: Workstation:. A maximum of 8GB * of memory when installed with two 4GB DIMMs 2GB, and 4GB price Voraussicht! Type accepted is DDR3 1066 MHz only carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of carousel. Is also covered under Amazon.in Return Policy next or previous heading dell Latitude e6410 of ebay used... Powered by a Core i5 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM of memory when installed with two DIMMs! Six month seller warranty work and look like new by the seller may! Navigate to the next or previous heading on the type of GPU, storage technology by! Of memory when installed with two 4GB DIMMs 7/Integrated graphics ), Grey the! 14.1 '' Core i5 4GB RAM 160GB HDD Windows 10 Pro PC und Angebotskonditionen sind Vorankündigung. Wir als Seitenbetreiber begrüßen Sie als Kunde für diesen Preis erwarten können use. Eigentlich zu Eigen machen been tested to work and look like new by the sellers Core... Has a resolution of 1440x900 pixels, 2GB, and cleaned to work new! Laptop Latitude 14.1 '' Core i5 4GB RAM 1TB HD DVD Wifi Windows 10 $ 75 Brenthaven Premium laptop and!

The Piano Guys What Makes You Beautiful, Danish Taimoor Second Wife, Active And Passive Voice Review, Redland Green School Reviews, Parker Sterling Silver Mechanical Pencil,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *