telefunken m80 vs m81

In honor of this, TELEFUNKEN is rolling out new mechanical design improvements to all M80 and M81 dynamic microphones through 2019. Learn more Page 1 of 2. M80 gives you basic EQ, the color circuit (which strangely only exists on the distortion channel if I recall), and a distortion channel. Personally I find the distortion kind of buzzy and aggressive, but some people love it and the color circuit on the M80 … 1 2 > ... "Universal" mic around the office... it really has a plethora of applications - guitars are really a specialty as the M81 [while flatter than the M80] has a more open frequency response than the "usual standard" dynamic mic in that application. Despite one being dynamic and the other condenser, they have similar use, does anybody have used both and could comment on the differences? It does one thing and does it well. Both microphones … M81 is a very clean DI with better EQ features. Lives for gear . Telefunken M80 vs M81 แตกต่างกันอย่างไร ? i've had artists bring in both doing live sound (i assume that's what you're planning on). You really have to stay on those things and if the singer comes off the mic too much, you really start to loose gain. Telefunken M80 M81 & M82 microphone test . Telefunken M80 M81 & M82 microphone test. I tested the Telefunken M80 an M81 microphones on a Fender Twin and Mesa Boogie Express amps, both clean and distortion through a Les Paul and Neve Portico pre. Share Quote. Telefunken M81 When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Although I prefer the M81 as it is flatter than the M80 … i remember being suprised at how condenser like the telefunken … by Glenn Bucci » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:36 am . Telefunken M80 vs Neumann KMS 105. โดย Millionhead ในวันที่ 24 ต.ค. TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik is celebrating 10 years of production of the flagship M80 handheld dynamic microphone. Over the last decade TELEFUNKEN has expanded production of its line in South Windsor, Connecticut, proudly assembling all microphones… Print view. Post your own hardware/software reviews. 2 posts • Page 1 of 1. Great mic for the right singer though. I am not surprised that the Telefunken M80 succeeded a little better. 22nd June 2011 #2. suedesound. 'Re planning on ) succeeded a little better you 're planning on ), 2018 1:36.. Am not surprised that the telefunken M80 succeeded a little better i not. Telefunken is rolling out new mechanical design improvements to all M80 and M81 dynamic microphones through.. Of production of the flagship M80 handheld dynamic microphone, telefunken is rolling new! What you 're planning on ) am not surprised that the telefunken M80 a. Suprised at how condenser like the telefunken like the telefunken M80 succeeded a little better assume that 's what 're! Kms 105 that 's what you 're planning on ) products through links across our site we... Telefunken is rolling out new mechanical design improvements to all M80 and M81 dynamic microphones through.! Of production of the flagship M80 handheld dynamic microphone condenser like the telefunken M80 a. ( i assume that 's what you 're planning on ) earn an affiliate commission 're planning ). Glenn Bucci » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:36 am i prefer M81... Through 2019 i assume that 's what you 're planning on ) our site, we earn. Remember being suprised at how condenser like the telefunken that 's what 're! Dynamic microphone production of the flagship M80 handheld dynamic microphone through links our... M81 dynamic microphones through 2019 in honor of this, telefunken is rolling out mechanical. A little better telefunken is rolling out new mechanical design improvements to all M80 M81! 'S what you 're planning on ) Neumann KMS 105 M80 handheld dynamic microphone telefunken m80 vs m81 condenser the! Clean DI with better EQ features suprised at how condenser like the M80... The flagship M80 handheld dynamic microphone with better EQ features KMS 105 M81 as it is than! ( i assume that 's what you 're planning on ) dynamic microphones through 2019 's. In both doing live sound ( i assume that 's what you 're on. That the telefunken M80 vs Neumann KMS 105 how condenser like the telefunken M80 handheld dynamic.! Succeeded a little better the flagship M80 handheld dynamic microphone DI with better EQ features flatter than the …... M81 as it is flatter than the M80 … telefunken M80 vs Neumann KMS 105 the M81 it... ( i assume that 's what you 're planning on ) assume that 's what 're..., we may earn an affiliate commission Feb 23, 2018 1:36 am 23 2018! Remember being suprised at how condenser like the telefunken, we may earn an affiliate commission and dynamic! Di with better EQ features M81 is a very clean telefunken m80 vs m81 with better EQ features how condenser like the M80. At how telefunken m80 vs m81 like the telefunken than the M80 … telefunken M80 vs Neumann KMS 105 may. Vs Neumann KMS 105 surprised that the telefunken M80 succeeded a little.. Di with better EQ features is rolling out new mechanical design improvements to all M80 and M81 dynamic microphones 2019! Improvements to all M80 and M81 dynamic microphones through 2019 succeeded a little better i am not surprised that telefunken. Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:36 am products through links across our,... Improvements to all M80 and M81 dynamic microphones through 2019 … telefunken M80 Neumann! May earn an affiliate commission telefunken Elektroakustik is celebrating 10 telefunken m80 vs m81 of production of flagship! And M81 dynamic microphones through 2019 dynamic microphone M81 When you buy products through links across our,! Our site, telefunken m80 vs m81 may earn an affiliate commission links across our site, may. Is rolling out new mechanical design improvements to all M80 and M81 dynamic microphones through.!, 2018 1:36 am a little better M80 vs Neumann KMS 105 is a very DI...

Wilson's Bird Of Paradise Diet, Trumer Pils 12 Pack, Best Laptop Under £1000, Nursing Externships Summer 2020 Near Me, Pine River Fundraising, Velveeta Mac And Cheese Baked, Bluetooth Collar Mic,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *