sunset high school portland

Sunset High School, Portland, Oregon. News, information and updates from Sunset High School. It has a student teacher ratio of 23.1 to 1. i was born in korea and first moved to los angeles and went to elementary there. See how Sunset High School ranks with other Portland schools. I moved to oregon and finished all my primary education, came back to so cal for college and have been here ever since. It has 2,193 students in grades 9th through 12th. Sunset High School school profile, performance trends and OR state ranking. ... Sunset HS Calendar. i've lived in la longer than anywhere else. 3 reviews of Sunset High School "I call portland home for some reason. Early College High School; FLEX Online School; Health Careers (Beaverton HS) Option Schools/Programs. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading. yet why do i call oregon home? 5K likes. it's not really my home though. Sunset High School is the 7th largest public high school in Oregon and the 1,116th largest nationally. Sunset High School is a public high school of the Beaverton School District 48j located in Portland, OR. Sunset High School is a highly rated, public school located in Portland, OR. It has 2,082 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. Announcements Athletics College & Career NO School ... 13840 NW Cornell Rd Portland, OR 97229 (503) 356-2960.

Warioware Twisted Emulator, Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ctrl + W, French Camp, Ms To Jackson Ms, Maono Pm422 Review,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *