maono pm422 review

So far I couldn’t be happier. The microphone works and the sound is ok from what I can tell, but even for a $100 mic I expected a lot better. This page works best with JavaScript. I can now see i was way wrong. I chose this model because its not too expensive, but also because the microphone has a level knob, so you can control the sound input level. The mic works, the housing is well made, and the pop filter is nice. But if you want a relatively inexpensive studio quality microphone with absolutely fantastic sound and minimal trouble to set up, this is your thing. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The build quality is excellent. I used it last night just fine then went to stream today and it was just not working. The mic worked great for about 4 months. teh touch mute is AWESOME because I hate the click sounds of mechanical mute buttons. I didn't use anything more expensive than Blue Yeti, so can't say this is the best from a performance perspective. I wanted so bad to love this microphone. So far so good, my friends tell me the mic sounds awesome and with some tuning you can get all back round noise nullified. The mic is pretty heavy and the stand is very nice as well. You will be frustrated and want to throw the arm out a window and run it over repeatedly with a car. Not to get it wrong i like it but i enjoy the tactile click to let me know i muted it i still like the color light indicator on it so yeah. Anyways when my dad bought this mic for me i lost my blue yeti and didn't have a great budget then i stumbled upon this mic and it was a great price and had good review's at the time and when i plugged it in and everything i was surprised when i got it set up it sounded way better than i was expecting. I'm pretty underwhelmed with the armature, which doesn't actually hold the mic securely in any useful position. Bought this for streaming and gaming. It has easy to follow instructions and it was plug and play on my laptop. DO NOT buy this if you think it will be simple and easy. It has a very healthy gain knob so you will have no problem getting enough sound. I bought this mic especially because of its touch panel which has microphone gain knob and mute/unmute. Windows 10 automatically detected and setup the microphone. The sound comes out nice and scrisp. Windows 10 automatically detected and setup the microphone. Downright beautiful design. USB Podcast Microphone, MAONO AU-PM422 Zero Latency Monitoring... USB Podcast Microphone, MAONO AU-PM422 Zero Latency Monitoring Cardioid Condenser Mic with Touch Mute Button and Mic Gain Knob, for Computer, Gaming, Streaming, YouTube, Tutorials. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I had a Blue Yeti (my daughter has it now), but I can't tell the difference between this $100 microphone and the famous Blue Yeti one. Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019, This is a great addition for anyone who does meetings, live streaming and online gaming on the computer. To have everything bundled in one package was a great find at an affordable price. I hope Maono addresses these because this mic is ALMOST perfect. I am an avid gamer and YouTuber. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. And the USB-B cable that came with my system is clearly defective- it doesn't secure properly when plugged into the port on my computer and tends to disconnect briefly if bumped. As it on to gaming, I didn't rate that feature. The instruction with the mic are a complete joke and there is no help on websites. I decided to get a studio quality mic and based on price and other factors chose this one. Nothing seemed to work. The microphone itself sounds GREAT BUT there are TWO very huge downsides to this mic. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2020. He used the microphone to record songs. The microphone works well. Really easy to setup. Fantastic sound and as easy to use as a headset. Great quality and bundle for the price and gets the job done for what you need to do. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It takes about 10 minutes to setup. I already have a high end set of headphones but not a “gaming” set and dislike having a mic boom arm right in front of my face so though I’d try a cardioid mic instead. My husband really enjoy this microphone. FANTASTIC MICROPHONE, FANTASTIC BUNDLE FOR THIS TEACHER, Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2020, The price is right, but the product was disappointing, Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020. The mic can get really close to you, without getting in the way or taking up valuable desktop space where it counts. I like that the connection points are metal, and that the base for the microphone is suspended by some thick elastic. Amazing audio quality, High Quality USB Microphone ! There is also a mute switch thats lit to indicate mute or not mute. This is not worth it at all. I use it to stream on my twitch and for the future maybe even a YouTube video with a proper review it deserves cause honestly i cant believe this. This au-pm422 just works perfectly. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's a difficult environment due to ambient noise created by the machines. I also purchased a slightly cheaper microphone for my son's computer and the sound quality on this microphone is far more superior. The adapter that connects the microphone holder to the arm DOES NOT tighten and remains wobbly and loose and could very easily lead to your mic falling and being damaged.

Bped In Punjabi University, Penguin Isle Mod Apk Unlimited Money, Show Me What You Got Song, My Curse Tab Drop D, 2005 Kenmore Washer, Living Room Painting Mockup, Friedman Test Sas,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *