rode ntg4 price

Serv. I didn’t really have £800 plus to buy a second-hand Sennheiser for 16, but I can tell you that this sounds pretty similar You need something that can run phantom power for this model, but if you haven’t got it, you could go down the line of the Plus model. with the purchase of any eligible product. You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020. Buy Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone featuring For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries, Convenient Digital Switching, Phantom Powered, Switchable Treble Boost and -10 dB Pad, Selectable 75 Hz Low-Cut Filter, Low-Noise Circuitry, High Sensitivity and High Max SPL, Warm and Natural Tone, Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise, Lightweight Metal Housing. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You can edit your question or post anyway. There are shotgun mics like the Shure VP 89 that are obviously designed for run and gun ENG work in very noisy environments. Overall this is a good product at a reasonable price point. Please enable javascript for your best B&H experience. A broadcast-quality directional condenser microphone designed to provide premium audio recording in a versatile range of applications including on-camera and boom mounted. Persistent states ensure your settings are retained when the microphone is switched off. Store #0906712 Elec. The NTG4 has a foam windscreen to reduce unwanted wind noise from breezes, fans, heaters, and air conditioners. Review Rode NTG4 The NTG4 features an all-new condenser capsule from RODE with low noise floor, higher sensitivity and a rich, smooth character. A broadcast-quality directional condenser microphone designed to provide premium audio recording in a versatile range of applications including on-camera and boom mounted. Unable to add item to Wish List. As a filmmaking student I have to say about this one - when connected to my Zoom H4n pro is absolutely out of this world!!! Please try again. 3/8"-16 Female, 5/8"-27 Female, Mic Clip (with Included Hardware). The Rode NTG4 builds on the platform created by RODE's award-winning NTG1 shotgun microphone. The NTG4's elevated sensitivity allows it to produce strong output levels without having to apply extreme gain at your mic preamp. Deal. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The only reason I did not go for the other model was that there was a 28 day wait for delivery and phantom power is not a problem to me. Overall this is a good product at a reasonable price point. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Hd. The included MicroUSB cable makes charging simple and convenient, meaning the mic can be charged via a computer, power-brick or even your car. : Elec. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 January 2020. Products from sellers which say ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ under the price are NOT authorized resellers, and may not be selling genuine product. Mid-priced shotgun microphones often suffer from a large amount of self noise. We close every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos. Not so much on the NTG4 and NTG4+. And it's true that unless you drop a grand on this sort of mike to get the Sennheiser, your mileage will vary. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 July 2018. Specialized features such as low-noise circuitry, digitally switchable pad and frequency settings, and minimal handling noise reduce the need to repair and restore audio in post production. Please try again. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.

Nissa Zendikar Rising, Healthy Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe, Telefunken M60 Vs Km184, Urza's Saga Card List, Eureka Airspeed One Manual, Swing Glider Chair, Best Liquid Stevia, Golden Eagle Images, Merro Anchovies Uk, Concave And Convex Mirrors Worksheet Pdf,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *