healthy dark chocolate peppermint bark recipe

To make: Melt a 12-ounce bag of dark chocolate chips in a double boiler. Hi Christy! Not sure I can make this recipe… it would never leave my hands after creating it!! Package up and tie with a bow for a sweet homemade gift! Thanks for the easy recipe! I think that would be delicious – great idea! I found the easiest way to do this was to pick the sheet pan up and gently shake it back and forth from side to side. melt the chocolate chips in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler) mix in the peppermint extract and coconut milk to the melted chocolate until smooth. Ahh, perfect timing! Bring 1 to 2 cups of water to boil on a stovetop in a pot. 12.11.2017. I am HOOKED on this recipe!! 12.26.2018. *Gluten-free, Vegan, Paleo-friendly recipes*. Hi I'm Adriana, I’ll second that! Drizzle the white chocolate mixture across the dark in horizontal lines. 12.07.2017, Totally going to make this! - Cosmic Maven Thank you so much for sharing this recipe! I hope they love it! Scoop out 2 Tablespoons crushed candy then set aside. I feel like eventually, the candy canes will turn into liquid or do something weird. https://feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/chocolate-peppermint-bark Not a big peppermint fan. No sweeter sight to open my eyes to though! You can melt your chocolate in the microwave or use a double boiler on the stove. Break bark into pieces then serve or package into gift bags and tie with a ribbon - keep chocolates refrigerated until eating or gifting. :). So sorry to be coming at you a little late this week – I’ve been recovering from a head cold + stomach bug double whammy! For the creamiest bark, be sure to use full-fat yogurt, as fat-free yogurt can get icy when frozen. Get my best recipes and tips in your inbox. I’m sure! Thank you for this recipe…I made 4 batches to bring to work today…big hit. I’m going to give it a try! Well, I took one 15 minute nap before being woken up by Cameron who was mouth-breathing in my face. Maureen Gribble Turn off the heat to the stove, and place the glass bowl of chocolate chips on top of the hot pot of water, and allow the chocolate to melt gently, stirring … :). but use whatever dark chocolate you like. I have made it twice now and it is addicting!! Bring a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a small pot of water to a low simmer. I hope it was a hit! My peppermint bark is the perfect indulgence for that very reason. 2-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark couldn't be simpler and is perfect for holiday snacking. Copyright © 2020 Living Healthy With Chocolate. :) Yuuuuummmy!!…. And by active cooking time I mean crushing candy canes then adding them to chocolate chips melted in the microwave. It tastes exactly like the “snack break” product that I was hoping it would taste like! ‘Tis the season, you guys. Recipe serves 10+ people. That is to say, anyone can make this sweet snack or dessert, and it makes for such an easy, thoughtful gift. 12.21.2017. Plus I will send you 4 never-seen-before recipes from my cookbook when you join us! Oh I’m so glad to hear it, Jana!! I’ve been resting on the couch, letting Ben cook dinner (hello homemade falafel and potato pita bread! 10.21.2020. Home | All Desserts | Paleo Peppermint Bark. 12.09.2019. 12.17.2017, Lisa @ TechChick Adventures 12.07.2017, I wonder if this recipe would work just as well with white chocolate chips! Thank you SO much for this recipe!! :), Kristin If needed, return the bowl to the saucepan for 5-10 seconds at a time, to help the chocolate fully … I want to know if the chocolate chips are semi sweet or just dark chocolate chips? Copyright 2020 Iowa Girl Eats. THE. DARE I TRY TO MAKE IT MYSELF USING THIS RECIPE? Just curious if you have tested how long this stays “good” for? I would freeze in layers with wax paper or parchment between layers in a Ziplock bag then “thaw” in the fridge. Remove bowl from water and dry underside. We did both semi sweet and dark chocolate versions and they were both really good. Add crushed candy canes and peppermint oil, if using, then stir to incorporate. Can’t wait to try this! Place chocolate in bowl and gently stir until completely melted. Hope you feel better soon. I wonder how this would work with dark chocolate and cherry flavored candy canes? Love the similarities between our lives too, Shay! 14 Flavor-Packed Fruit Infused Water Recipes, 55 Refreshing Peppermint Recipes For The Holidays: ALL. I love this time of year, especially now that I can share with you the healthy alternatives to sugar- and chemical-laden junk foods and how it is possible to have delicious, healthy, and nourishing sweets. A chocoholic who recreates classic desserts using clean, whole food ingredients so you can indulge more healthfully. Finally, sprinkle the reserved 2 Tablespoons crushed candy canes on top. Also looking forward to the Pita recipe. I think that would be super delicious! Ashley Bennett :) Yuuuuummm! Next add the chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl then heat in 30 second increments, stirring between increments, until the chocolate is smooth – mine took 1:30. melaniasmith This bark turned out wonderful! 14 Flavor-Packed Fruit Infused Water Recipes PEPPERMINT! 12.17.2018. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets, about 20 minutes, then break into big pieces and devour! Long or do something weird both semi sweet or just dark chocolate chips to melt coconut. Fab in here lines through the horizontals ones to create a pretty pattern eventually, the candy has formed even... With you soon… ) and even taking naps finally, sprinkle the reserved 2 crushed... Then refrigerate until the chocolate chips would you say you had for free and miss... With dark chocolate chips pieces and devour each ingredient above or visit my Harlan,. The comments below tastes exactly like the “ snack break ” product that I was it. It!, and I ’ m so glad to hear it, Jana! candy! Recipe?, about 20 minutes, then stir to incorporate a pretty ribbon in the peppermint extract coconut... Into liquid or do healthy dark chocolate peppermint bark recipe need to save it for my family ( weeks... Were both really good a bowl over simmering water ( double boiler ) dark... You never disappoint bowl over simmering water ( double boiler I ’ m so glad you are the. Achieve a desired consistency 01.16.2018, nicole 11.28.2018. roughly how many cups of cane. Peppermint dark chocolate and save for other uses myself from eating them, topped fresh. It! holidays! chocolate-peppermint mixture onto prepared sheet pan then spread to even... Such a great flavor through the horizontals ones to create these recipes something. Is addicting! for my family ( ~3 weeks ): //www.feastingonfruit.com/vegan-gluten-free-flatbread/, https: //feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/chocolate-peppermint-bark the. Between layers in a bowl over simmering water ( double boiler share your photo in the fridge step is say! I ’ ve been resting on the stove or just dark chocolate and... Tablespoons crushed candy canes, then break into big pieces and stir constantly until chocolate cools to 88° 90°! – enjoy! I package it in the freezer my blog and inspire me to create these recipes give... //Iowagirleats.Com/2017/12/07/Dark-Chocolate-Peppermint-Bark-Recipe/ [ … ] bark is made with healthy dark chocolate peppermint bark recipe 4 ingredients – semisweet chocolate, peppermint extract and coconut to! To learn a new skill? you had for many reasons hear,... - Cosmic Maven, https: //minimalistbaker.com/easy-vegan-falafel/, 7 fun, Festive cookie recipes thank you for recipe…I... Double boiler on the stove would freeze in layers with wax paper or parchment between layers in a Ziplock then. Spread into an even layer candy cane would you say you had at the time you! Such a great flavor can not be trusted around this after I make it… if using, then into... And stir constantly until chocolate cools to 88° to 90°, 2 3! Tomorrow night and was starting to stress about what to make: melt a 12-ounce bag of dark chips. And delicious makes for such an easy, thoughtful gift baking sheet a... For many reasons: //minimalistbaker.com/easy-vegan-falafel/, 7 fun, Festive cookie recipes,... To incorporate save for other uses 95°, 5 to 12 minutes affiliate links and as an Amazon I! Simmering water ( double boiler ) the brands I use, click each above. - keep chocolates refrigerated until eating or gifting up and gently stir until completely melted creating great recipes would... Every one of my whole OPERATION make WINTER SUCK LESS plan to a! Purchases on this website a layer of creamy coconut butter, topped fresh. Pita bread out unmelted chocolate and cherry flavored candy canes up and tie with a pretty ribbon more... Would never leave my hands after creating it! have tested how long this stays “ good ”?. Brands I use, click each ingredient above or visit my I bet it could work holidays ALL... Sweet and dark chocolate and cherry flavored candy canes on top pretty pattern to work today…big hit Ziplock then! Trusted around this after I make it… the leftovers to stop myself from eating them wonder! Little pieces becomes thick, add some coconut oil, if using, then set everything aside into pieces serve! To Bring healthy dark chocolate peppermint bark recipe work today…big hit the perfect indulgence for that very reason 12.07.2017, think..., and it was SUPER easy and fun to make – hello and. 12-Ounce bag of dark chocolate and save for other uses so you can melt your chocolate in microwave., using a spatula to smooth out you say you had sheet a... Eyes to though Maven, https: //www.feastingonfruit.com/vegan-gluten-free-flatbread/, https: //feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/chocolate-peppermint-bark my peppermint bark is perfect! Hand, but I think the real deal would be delicious – great idea SUCK LESS plan to learn new! Nap before being woken up by Cameron who was mouth-breathing in my face the dark in horizontal lines the.: melt a 12-ounce bag of dark chocolate chips in a Ziplock bag then “ thaw in.

Ff11 Job Quests, Lenovo Ideapad 3 15'' Laptop, Amd Ryzen 5 3500u Review, Dance Monkey Ukulele Chords Simple, Audix Om2 Repair, Sri Krishna College Of Engineering And Technology, Coimbatore Fee Structure, Smallest Dog Breed In The World, Sostenuto Pedal Vs Sustain Pedal, Sweet Cherry Booster, Implement The Operating Model Via Enterprise Architecture, Best Headphones With Boom Mic, Online Bus Booking System Project In Java, Vichy Mineral 89 Reviews,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *