oh father lyrics sia

Video clip and lyrics Oh Father by Sia. Oh Father - Sia It's funny that way, You can't get used to the tears and the pain What a child will believe You never loved me You can't hurt me now I got away from you I never thought I would You can't make me cry You have the power I never felt so good about myself Seems like yesterday Lyrics to Oh Father by Sia from the We Are Born album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! OH FATHER Lyrics by Sia It's funny that way, you can get used To the tears and the pain What a child will believe You never loved me You can't hurt me now I got away from you, I never thought I would You can't make me cry, you had the power I never felt so good about myself Seems like yesterday Sia Oh Father Lyrics. Oh Father lyrics performed by Sia: It's funny that way, you can get used To the tears and the pain What a child will believe You never loved me Sia - Oh Father Lyrics. You can't hurt me now I got away from you, I never thought I would You can't make me cry, you had the power I never fe.. Lyrics of OH FATHER by Sia: Seems like yesterday, I lay down next to your boots and I prayed, For your anger to end, Oh Father I have sinned Click here now! Sia - Oh Father. It's funny that way, you can get used To the tears and the pain What a child will believe You never loved me You can't hurt me now I got aw

Kenwood Underseat Subwoofer, Fermented Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe, Egg Casserole With Cottage Cheese And Spinach, Corridos Ukulele Chords, Behaviour Management Strategies Early Childhood,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *