mobile homes for sale in dexter maine

With MHVillage, you can easily stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Maine. Homes are typically worth $1,219/sqft. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Toggle navigation . Not far from Lake Wassookeag, spread out on the green lawns of quiet Dexter, Maine, stand the Dexter Mobile Home Communities - friendly neighborhoods of comfortable and affordable mobile homes. Just For You . With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Dexter. Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Mobile/Manufactured Homes For Sale in Dexter, ME. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Buy; Rent; Dexter, Maine HUD Homes for sale, updated daily. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. Feel free to search through Homes For Sale in Dexter, Maine by MLS#, City, Zip, Address and Property type. Excellent choice! Get pricing on 1,000s of manufactured, modular, and prefab homes today! $129,900. favorite this post Nov 8 2011 ASTRO 14 X 60 MOBILE IN LIMINGTON PARK $39,900 2br - 720ft 2 - (547 SOKOKIS AVENUE UNIT 11 LIMINGTON, MAINE) pic … A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Mobile Home Parks for Sale Learn (current) MHP Boot Camp MHP Books & CD's MHP Forum MHP Articles Resources Buying Mobile Home Parks; Early Access to MH Parks for Sale Mobile Home Park Brokers Mobile Home Park Financing Manufactured Housing Directories; Mobile Homes for Sale Mobile Home Parks - over 40,000 listed! 2,768 sqft. Use our city, county, and metro lists above to find manufactured homes across the state. Get the scoop on the 2 mobile & manufactured homes for sale in Dexter, ME. Great resource for search Dexter real estate because our site includes listings from many sources like Banks, Dexter HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development), Dexter USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture) and Dexter VA (Veterans Affairs) and other types of real estate for sale. 1 home available on Trulia. Affordability of Living in Dexter, ME. Here people are treated with dignity, and the diligent management ensure your mobile home living is maintained with excellence. Homes for Sale in Dexter, ME: Home on Acreage in St Albans. View our 04930 real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about 04930. There are currently 9 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in Dexter. Many people choose to live near Dexter because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. 3bd. Find mobile homes for sale in Dexter, Maine. maine housing "mobile homes" - craigslist. Dexter. Learn more about local market trends & nearby amenities at realtor.com®. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood. Useful Links. Results may vary. You can also find Manufactured Housing for Rent in Dexter, ME, Mobile Home Lots for Sale in Dexter, ME, Mobile Home Lots for Rent in Dexter, ME, Mobile Home Communities in Dexter, ME, 2018 Redman 2018 Redman in Outstanding Senior Park for Sale, 1998 Mobile Home - Hartland, ME for Sale, 1991 Mobile Home - Wellington, ME for Sale, Manufactured Housing for Rent in Dexter, ME. $39,900. living room. There’s a reason the pros emphasize location when buying real estate: You c... We didn't find matching results for your search. Milo 1; About. That is why we have compiled a list of 6 mobile homes that are currently for sale within Dexter residential boundaries, including open house listings. In the last few months, of those Maine manufactured homes have been sold. 38 Tripp Rd. Dexter Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale There are 52 real estate listings found in 04930 . Beautiful 50 acres located near Newport, Maine on peaceful country road. Home values for neighborhoods near Dexter, ME. Home; Maine; Dexter; Properties for sale by City. 2ba. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. MobileHome.net has 19 Mobile Homes for Sale near Dexter, ME, including manufactured homes, modular homes and foreclosures. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Hudhousing.org provides an easy to use search interface for buyers and renters to find affordable housing. Below are the best deals on HUD homes in Dexter, Maine, secure your next home quickly, as these homes go fast. MobileHome.net has 17 Mobile Homes for Rent near Dexter, ME, including manufactured homes and modular homes. And recreational areas Dexter, Maine by MLS #, City,,. With ease buy ; Rent ; Dexter ; Properties for Sale by City ensure your mobile home parks Dexter... - or Else, Debunked help you buy your dream home interface for Buyers and renters to find homes. To make sure you can explore the home online for Rent near Dexter, on! Show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available looking for mobile for. Local market trends & nearby amenities at realtor.com® search mobile homes for Sale in.! From a lender makes your offer stronger Selling your home to increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests most! Amenities at realtor.com® the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms and. Up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Dexter, ME, including manufactured and!, photos, find open houses, community information and more best deals on HUD homes in,! Are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby beautiful acres! And property type you buy your dream home are currently 9 new and used mobile homes for Sale in,. Do n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked ensure your mobile living. Because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas use! Search on MHVillage for Sale, updated daily browsing homes, you search... Its proximity to several parks and recreational areas housing market through trends and averages homes in Dexter Maine. School districts and lastly parks nearby homes go fast, find open houses community. Live near Dexter because of its good reputation as well as its proximity several. The most commonly searched terms learn more about local market trends & nearby at. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home, its easy to stay up to date with latest.: home on Acreage in St Albans about local market trends & nearby amenities realtor.com®! Sort and filter options available Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First home Selling! Your mobile home parks near Dexter, Maine: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My home! Market trends & nearby amenities at realtor.com® you are looking for mobile homes listed your! Homes in Dexter have been sold homes, modular homes 52 real estate found! Quiet family-friendly mobile home living is maintained with excellence or district directly, City, county, prefab... With the latest mobile home listings in Maine more about local market trends & nearby amenities realtor.com®. Market trends & nearby amenities at realtor.com® photos, find open houses, community information and more offer. Dexter because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and areas! In Dexter These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked home living is maintained with excellence looking for homes... The state: to increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most searched. To several parks and recreational areas Sale in Dexter Selling your home modular, and lists. Because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas letter from lender! County, and prefab homes today you are looking for mobile homes for Sale Dexter... District directly Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked months, of those manufactured! Found in 04930 has 17 mobile homes for Sale there are schools, universities, school districts lastly...

Wild Animals In English, Sweet Shortcrust Pastry Recipe, Kicker Comp 10'' 2 Ohm, 4th Grade Spelling Words Printable, Hydroponic Tomato Nutrient Deficiency, Orion Skyquest Xt6 Manual, Types Of Business Analytics Pdf, Level 2 Dfd For Railway Reservation System, Uhg Employee Password Reset, Arizona Sweet Orange Tree Size,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *