in my bed dru hill lyrics

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. At the end of the video, Sisqó goes to his house with a bouquet of flowers for his girlfriend when he sees a guy walking out. The single spent three weeks at number-one on the US R&B chart and peaked at number four on the US pop chart. Tamir "Nokio" Ruffin was the group's founder; his bandmates included main lead singer Mark "Sisqó" Andrews, Larry "Jazz" Anthony, and James "Woody Rock" Green. But somethin' is wrong 'cause it's written all over your face "In My Bed" is a number-one platinum-selling R&B single by R&B group Dru Hill. Somebody's takin' my place. He goes inside and sadly finds her in bed with a woman and drops the flowers in heartbreak. The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. But you still ran out on me, Now if you truly love me more », Dru Hill is an American singing group, most popular during the late 1990s, whose repertoire included R&B, soul, and gospel music. Web. Young Thug & M.I.A. It was a hit single. 29 Nov. 2020. "In My Bed" lyrics. It is the second single from their eponymous debut album. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! "In My Bed Lyrics." No, no, no, No, don't try to tell me I don't want to walk around knowin' I was your fool Dru Hill Lyrics "In My Bed" I got this feeling, and I just can't turn it loose That somebody's been getting next to you I don't want to walk around knowin' I was your fool 'Cuz being the man that I am I just can't lose my cool My friends keep telling me about the things that's going on babe But deep in my heart baby I hope that I'm wrong Yes I hope I'm wrong but I know it babe Somebody's … Sleeping in my bed, messin' with my head Things are still the same Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I gave you money and every little thing that you need 'Cause when we made love "In My Bed" is a number-one platinum-selling R&B single by R&B group Dru Hill. Somebody's takin' my place Oh, no, no, no Somebody's sleeping in my bed     Then this would not be happening I gave you the world 'cause you were my girl The remix features Jermaine Dupri, who also produced the track, and Da Brat. The remix sampled Le Pamplemousse's "Gimme What You Got" (1976). (0 fans), Sheet Music  In My Bed (So So Def Remix) Lyrics: You wanna dance? 'Cause being the man that I am, I just can't lose my cool, My friends keep telling me - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. The song is performed by group leader Mark "Sisqó" Andrews. I got this feeling and I Just can't turn it loose That somebody's been getting next to you I don't want to walk around knowin' I was your fool 'Cause being the man that I am, I just can't lose my cool But deep in my heart, baby And you know just what I mean, I come home early expecting your warm embrace I got this feeling and I can't turn it loose That somebody's been getting next to you I don't want to walk around knowin' I was your fool 'C Playlist, Written by: DARYL L. SIMMONS, RALPH B. STACY, RAPHAEL VEUDAL BROWN. Dru Hill - In My Bed Lyrics. Somebody's sleepin' in my bed The music video focuses on Sisqó's girlfriend, who cheats on him with another man and the other members of the group, but Sisqó doesn't know anything about it. While Woody's Soul … more », FAVORITE The remix features Jermaine Dupri, who also produced the track, and Da Brat. Signing to Island Records through Haqq Islam's University Records imprint, the group released two successful albums, Dru Hill and Enter the Dru, before separating for a period from late 1999 to 2002, during which time Sisqó and Woody released solo albums. The music video focuses on Sisqó's girlfriend, who cheats on him with another man and the … https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1513051/Dru+Hill. Lyrics to 'In My Bed' by Dru Hill. It hurts so bad when I walk through the door The single spent three weeks at number-one on the US R&B chart and peaked at number four on the US pop chart. Lyrics.com. The remix sampled Le Pamplemousse's "Gimme What You Got" (1976). Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I got this feeling and I Just can't turn it loose It is the second single from their eponymous debut album. Copyright: Writer(s): R. Brown, Daryl Simmons, Ralph B. Stacy Lyrics Terms of Use. The song is performed by group leader Mark "Sisqó" Andrews. Think you know music? Test your MusicIQ here! But I know it babe, Somebody's sleeping in my bed My friends keep telling me about the things that's going on, babe But deep in my heart, baby, I hope that I'm wrong Yes, I hope I'm wrong but I know it, babe [Chorus: Dru Hill & Sisqo] It was a hit single. Somebody's sleepin' in my bed That somebody's been getting next to you STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Somebody's sleepin' in my bed He leaves the house for a few seconds and goes back in. He goes inside and sadly finds her in bed with a woman and drops the flowers in heartbreak. Somebody's takin' my place Somebody's takin' my place © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. . Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. About the things that's going on Founded in Baltimore, Maryland, and active since 1992, Dru Hill recorded seven Top 40 hits, and is best known for the R&B #1 hits "In My Bed", "Never Make a Promise", and "How Deep Is Your Love". Somebody's takin' my place, Girl, I want you to know He leaves the house for a few seconds and goes back in. But you know one damn thing baby, I ain't comin' back no more I hope that I'm wrong, yes I hope that I'm wrong / Ha, I'ma make you dance / You wanna move? I heard you call out his name, call out his name, Somebody's sleeping in my bed  

Wifi Electric Smoker, Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Review, Hyperx Alloy Elite 2 Release Date, Educational Insights Geosafari Globe, Fruit Trees That Grow In Flagstaff Arizona, European Cranberry Viburnum, Blood Omen: Legacy Of Kain Ps1, Bent-over Dumbbell Lateral Raise Muscles Worked,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *