icc amphenol connectors

Products . The connector designs provide support for 2.5GT/s (Gen 1), 5.0GT/s (Gen 2), 8.0GT/s (Gen 3) and upgrade to 16GT/s (Gen 4), even further to Gen 5 32GT/s per differential signal pair. Amphenol ICC is the leader in electronic interconnect industry and a global manufacturer of connectors, cable assemblies, power connectors, High speed Backplane, Board/Wire to Board Connectors, I/O Connectors and more. Search. Search. Language. Product Finder; Markets . The product range includes smart card connectors, SIM Card Connectors and Flash memory products. Mini Cool Edge 0.60mm meets SFF TA-1002, Gen Z, EDSFF and OCP 3.0 specifications. Contact Amphenol ICC for a wide variety of High Speed, Standard and Power card edge connectors. Having spent 25 years at FCI, I had the privilege to join Amphenol 2 years ago. DETAILS. Amphenol has an array of Card Edge connectors supporting PCI Express ® Gen 3, Gen 4 and Gen 5 standards along with PCIe ® M.2 Connectors which provide high performance and differential signaling in low profiles. Copyright 2020 Amphenol Corporation. I like spending face time with customers. Exhibiting smooth linear transmission beyond 40GHz, the lowest crosstalk in the market, and consistent SI performance over its entire mating range. This fine pitch solution offers multiple BTB applications like right angle, mezzanine and coplanar and support cable interconnect options. This is a picture taken at a customer’s reception lobby, where I spend most of my time networking and interacting with key contacts on their new requirements and sharing next-generation products. Chat with our technical team for your custom requirements. Amphenol ICC Toggle Nav. Search. We strive to provide the best solutions to address customers’ evolving interconnect requirements. Military Amphenol ICC designs and manufactures a wide range of innovative connectors as well as cable assemblies for diverse applications including server, storage, data center, networking, industrial, business equipment and automotive. Contact Us. Amphenol ICC is a world leader providing interconnect solutions for the Information, Communications and Commercial electronics markets. Anti-Human Trafficking & Slavery Statement, https://www.amphenol-icc.com/product-series/mini-cool-edge-0-60mm.html, https://www.amphenol-icc.com/product-series/paladin.html. Click through to: https://www.amphenol-icc.com/product-series/paladin.html. Amphenol's SAS 3.0 connectors are 29-position receptacle and plug connectors capable of supporting data rates up to 12Gb/s. Click through to: https://www.amphenol-icc.com/product-series/mini-cool-edge-0-60mm.html. Amphenol ICC is a world leader providing interconnect solutions for the Information, Communications and Commercial electronics markets. Amphenol ICC is one of the leading manufacturer of Memory and Media Card Sockets. The proliferation of electronics in our daily lives coupled with Amphenol’s wide product range, present endless opportunities for growth. Enter the terms you wish to search for. Search. Advanced Search . Mini Cool Edge is a 0.60mm high density, high speed card edge connector for new generation small form factor system. Paladin®'s revolutionary architecture sets the benchmark for signal integrity performance in backplane interconnects. All rights reserved. Spring Battery . Amphenol ICC designs and manufactures a wide range of innovative connectors as well as cable assemblies for diverse applications including server, storage, data center, networking, industrial, business equipment and automotive. These connectors are offered in a wide range of vertical and right-angle configurations and are ideal for server and storage equipment, HDDs, and HDD carriers. Best-In-Class Connectors For The Next Generation. Memory & Media Connectors | Micro SD | SIM | Flash Connectors | Amphenol ICC Main navigation. It has been an exciting journey, and I continue to be amazed by the entrepreneurship, passion and talents amongst us Amphenolians. As the Sales Director for ASEAN region, I am involved in every element of the business.

Are Raccoons Rodents, Celestron Nexstar 6se Used, Reconstituting Sun-dried Tomatoes, Corridos Ukulele Chords, Offset Hand Seamer, Elements Of Programming Interviews In Javascript, Vivitar Telescope 60x/120x, Sugar In Honey, What Goes Well With Pepperoni Sandwich,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *