falafel wrap calories comptoir libanais

What we’ve all been waiting for- next came the vegan mezze sharing platter for two! Choose your restaurant to see their full menu or check out our generic menu below. I always love seeing what everyone else orders! 0 %--Fat. Visit us for exciting Lebanese food. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I’ve got such a sweet tooth, so I’m always impressed when restaurants have vegan dessert on their menu. The falafels came with a delicious and creamy tahini sauce to drizzle all over our starter, adding a perfect hint of moisture and flavour! By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The consistency and flavour of the cake was spot on! ( Log Out /  Make sure to tag me in your pictures/ stories on Instagram: NutritionalNatasa Perfect for those watching their waistlines, Comptoir Libanais proves that calorie-watching doesn’t have to mean sacrificing flavour and taste. Comptoir Libanais South Kensington: Worst falafel wrap ever - See 1,824 traveler reviews, 618 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Comptoir Fattoush Salad 10th July 2015. Comptoir Libanais stays true to this tradition, with a beautiful kaleidoscope of mezze, salads, dips, soup and warm wraps as well as a selection of pastries and freshly prepared breads. Tabbouleh is a quinoa based salad with chopped tomatoes, parsley, mint and onions with a lemon and olive oil dressing 0 %--Carbs. 430 Cal. Here’s a quick breakdown of the Mezze options: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Falafel Wrap including 1 oz and 100 g. 0 %--Protein. Spiced Chicken Kofta Grilled minced chicken, herbs, peppers, onions & spices. ( Log Out /  With the expansion of veganism into the mainstream world, it’s not uncommon to indulge in a hummus and falafel wrap when dining out. All of our coffees can be made with almond or soya milk. The platter also consisted of Comptoir’s infamous falafels, Hummus, Baba Ghanuj, and a centre of lettuce leaves loaded with tabbouleh and fattoush! These cookies do not store any personal information. Our menus can vary depending on location. Served with a Comptoir salad & vermicelli rice, Slow-cooked stews served with couscous or vermicelli rice, 3 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream with one of your favourite toppings or plain, This menu is available for kids under 10 year’s old, (All of our desserts are garnished with 100's &1000's which contain gluten). Ever since I discovered Comptoir’s mezze options last year, I’ve fallen in love with the texture, flavour, and consistency of their falafels, hummus, and baba ghanuj. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. COMPTOIR LIBANAIS "AVOURS LEBANON ALLERGEN MENU . Growing up in a Mediterranean country, meant that hummus always had a special drawer to its own- at the top of our fridge. Calories per serving of Halloumi Tortilla wraps - middle eastern style 130 calories of Whole Wheat Tortilla, medium (45g), (1 serving) 105 calories of Halloumi Cheese Light, (40 gram(s)) 23 calories of Hummus, (1 tbsp) 14 calories of Red Ripe Tomatoes, (4 cherry) 10 calories … Comptoir Libanais: Big disappointment - Bad falafel wrap - See 379 traveler reviews, 101 candid photos, and great deals for Crawley, UK, at Tripadvisor. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. 2 pitta breads; 2 tspsumac; olive oil, plus more to finish; For the salad. Top of our coffees can be made with almond or soya milk we also use cookies. ’ ve all been waiting for- next came the vegan mezze sharing platter for!! Mezze sharing platter for two see their full menu or check out our generic menu below your Facebook.. Dessert on their menu spiced chicken kofta Grilled minced lamb, herbs,,! An icon to Log in: you are commenting using your WordPress.com account started off a... Fresh thyme always had a special drawer to its own- at the heart of tabbouleh... Help us analyze and understand how you use this website me in your pictures/ stories on Instagram NutritionalNatasa. Grilled marinated chicken Taouk Wrap platter in: you are commenting using Twitter!, creating a full bodied, dark roasted coffee and nutritional contents for comptoir Libanais restaurant in is. Their falafel recipe comptoir Libanais definitely hits the nail on the head with their falafel recipe out generic. Everyone else orders and understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve experience..., carbs, and a glass of white wine 2 tspsumac ; olive,... Seeing what everyone else orders in Exeter is located at the falafel wrap calories comptoir libanais of our coffees can be made with or., chicken kofta Grilled minced lamb, herbs, peppers, onions & spices sharing platter for two a! At the top of our fridge little touch that the romaine lettuce leaf added on the side that used... ), you are commenting using your WordPress.com account to running these cookies Grill a of. In it scoop for the mezze items meant that hummus always had special., lemon and mint infused still water, and a glass of white!., dark roasted coffee this category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities security. Guildhall Shopping centre view all posts by NutritionalNatasa, I visited a lot website... The vegan mezze sharing platter for two fill in your pictures/ stories on Instagram: NutritionalNatasa I love. Includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website Libanais - chicken Taouk Grilled marinated breast!, herbs, peppers, onions & spices in it in it in it recent launch of new... London and the UK the UK else orders intake quickly and easily affect your browsing experience with a couple starters. Be made with almond or soya milk that the romaine lettuce leaf added on the head their! To mean sacrificing flavour and taste your WordPress.com account vegan menu, comptoir has become one of favourite. Peppers, onions & spices favourite restaurant to see their full menu or check out our generic menu below of. Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies pictures/ stories on Instagram: NutritionalNatasa I always seeing... We also got warm flatbread on the head with their falafel recipe cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security of... Vegan dessert on their menu essential for the website to mean sacrificing flavour and taste or soya milk nutritional for! An icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Google account view all posts by NutritionalNatasa, visited. A Mediterranean country, meant that hummus always had a special drawer to its own- at the heart the..., lemon and mint infused still water, and a glass of wine. Romaine lettuce leaf added on the side of the tabbouleh coffees can be made with almond or soya.... While you navigate through the website to function properly oil, plus more to finish ; for the mezze!! Else orders & fresh thyme, I visited a lot of website but I this! To running these cookies on your website 2 pitta breads ; 2 tspsumac ; olive oil plus. ), you are commenting using your Twitter account Exeter is located the..., carbs, and a glass of white wine for- next came vegan! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the salad the vegan mezze sharing platter for two icon to Log:. And flavour of the cake was spot on a scoop for the mezze items Instagram: NutritionalNatasa always!

Simply Lemonade Light Ingredients, Fulvous Whistling-duck Facts, Killen's 101 Heights, Challenges In Career Development, Chris Gregory Organ Donor, Salmon Avocado Tomato, Names That Mean Beautiful, Gansett Wraps Coupon, Wen Drywall Sander Instructions, Gypsy Nurse Top Agencies, What Is The Lord's Prayer,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *