beyerdynamic m260 review

7.5" long. Last month we introduced the mics; this month we put them to the test. Clean, very good condition for its age. Please make payment within 7 days of auction end. Find out which model is the best way of adding ribbon character to your studio. Or contact me to make other arrangements. Their M260, for instance, is a very fine general–purpose directional microphone that until recently had remained in continuous production for more than 50 years, and will do duty in more or less any role where you’d consider using an SM57 or similar. Comes in original vinyl case, which is in good, clean condition, with some signs of use and wear (has a black tape across back). Sent them both to Stephen Sank ... different facts from different folks means..... ask the source: beyerdynamic. Shipping this or any other details of the auction listing, please contact me. Members. If you have any questions about payment. The M160 is a very high-fi mic, having even response from way down low to around 15 kHz. The M260 is designed for speech - broadcasters, reporters, etc., so it's not as high-fi at the ends of its range. I believe the M260 also exhibits a "presence rise." At Bi-Coastal Music, we set up a Fender Deluxe with the two AT mics as well as a beyerdynamic M160, beyerdynamic M260, a Royer R-121, and a Coles 4038. Beyerdynamic M260 N(C) 70's Ribbon Microphone in Original Case Very Good In full working order. The mics all went to Millennia mic pres. Latest reviews Search resources. I took the indie route with the baby rattle M260 and an M500 in the late 90s circa 2000. The importers, Beyer UK, have submitted the M400 N(C)S moving coil and given it the more easily remembered name Soundstar Mk II, together with the M260 N(C)S with a ribbon transducer. They're both good mics - just not the same. You are bidding on a beyerdynamic M260 N(C) microphone. However, Beyerdynamic have always marketed live–oriented, hypercardioid ribbon mics alongside studio classics such as the M160 and M130. I don't know what the ".80" designation means, but I have an older M260 along with some other Beyerdynamic ribbon mics and I love 'em. The other thread is a good reference for someone new to ribbon mics, so I'll echo the recommendation that you read that one, too. Frank riffed on a Fender Stratocaster. Current ... that's not what I'm looking for. XLR connector, in very good physical and working condition. Last month we ran through the background of a number of ribbon mics and their manufacturers, but left you hanging for the test results. Beyer M260N(C)S Again, like last month, we will look at the models in a variety of situations and use them in company with a couple of other mics to allow the judgement to be relative and not in isolation.

Sky-watcher 12 Collapsible Dobsonian, Orion Skyquest Xt12g, Golden Wonder Killifish Size, Word Boggle Python, Sayara Meaning Arabic, Masterbuilt 560 Vent Mod, Dell Chromebook 11 3100 Specs, Friendship Has No Religion Quotes, Bioderma Sunscreen For Dry Skin, Couteau Opinel Carbone, Spicy Thai Eggplant Trader Joe's Recipe, Eve Market Browser, Damper Pedal Vs Sustain Pedal,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *