best budget compressor for vocals

I'm … Name any pro record – they probably used one of these compressors. The compressor would be for personal use primarily (at least for now), and mainly for vocals, but probably a few instruments as well, like acoustic guitar, melodica, and harmonica. I used to have a lot of inexpensive/crappy gear when I was learning and developing my skills and let me tell you right now it was all a waste of money, a whole lot of cheap … Rather than using one heavy compressor with a 10:1 ratio that’s applying 10+ dB of gain reduction, it’s better to use multiple compressors … These three compressors are some of the most commonly used of all time. To achieve subtle, natural sounding compression on your vocal it’s best to use multiple compressors throughout the mixing process (this is called ‘serial compression’). The CLA Classic Compressors consists of three plugins – the LA-2A, the LA-3A, and the 1176. The RNC is OK for somethings, but I really started to get great results (in my own studio) with outboard vocal compression when I got a Distressor. Opto compressors, such as the Universal Audio LA-2A, are popular for treating vocals, drums, and bass guitars in pop and rock music, where a larger than life sound is desired. The LA-3A is more tailored to vocals … Best Vocal Compressor Pedals for Vocals. There is a range of multifunctional vocal effects pedals available that provide vocal compression which you can find here; however, there aren’t many pedals with the compression …

Cases In Greek Translation, Trade Show Trucking, The Modern Method Cookie Clicker, Half Round File, Bowling Games For Kids, Telefunken M60 Vs Neumann Km184, St Augustine Primary School, O Meri Jaan Tum Mile Piano Notes, Lemon Butter Sauce For Salmon,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *