2018 milwaukee 8 problems

People shouldn't buy the brand, they should look for a reliable American cruiser. The problem with the new M-8 is a simple fix once Harley was aware of the problem which is an oil hose pinch clamp that was not made tight enough on some of their 2017 line-up and this caused oil to run out where the hose connected to the oil cooler and some owners were unaware of the leak until the oil had run out causing the engine to over heat and freeze up. 2018 … Its actually a high RPM issue when the engine has so much vacuum/pressure that the problem occurs. It belched some blue smoke every time I started it cold for the first 100 miles or so, since then it's been super. Fix the audio and maybe I'll try watching again. Harley had to replace both motors on 2 brand new bikes !! 6. Harley Davidsons new engine is great BUT removing OEM factory components, like plastic tappet cuffs and going with trusted performance products like Feuling Parts; S&S Cycle; Khrome Werks and TechnoResearch will always be in your favor. I had to changed the pipes to get the right sound.I have had 4 Harles In the last 45 years and each one better then the one before. Another issue I just would like to know why do some seem to have it and others do not. April 8, 2018 at 4:49 pm I went to the dealership to get the correct information they said Harley Davidson has all ready voided warranty repair for exhaust even mufflers being changed. Maybe you should drive more on one before you make a judgement ! No Thanks I will not buy a new Harley until they work these bugs out !! I have two friends who purchased new M8s recently and BOTH had oil pressure problems and one of those got a new engine. I thought the new motor would make well over a hundred h.p., well it doesn't. Runs strong and no proublems. Mine had 610 or so miles on it when it started leaking got 920 now so far so good. #bikesncustoms, The only thing that I've read about any kind of oil leak is on Street Glide. #irony. Have a friend who has a 2013 Street Glide had the same problem at 3000 miles. A few four letter words later I got under the bike looking, oil all on the bottom of bike, I can see where its coming from, its on the right side, its a line running from the motor to the oil cooler. !Rock on V-beast keep the videos coming bro. They have always been known for engine problems and yet people buy them like they are the best thing. I love it. 279 Posts #19 • Feb 9, 2019. The motor that has problems is the Thunderstruck 111 it's already had two recalls both of them have to do with it Catching Fire LOL. This guy is riding a Victory worrying about the Harley Davidson brand mean while Victory went out of business and Harley lives on. Parents must not have shown you enough attention when you were little. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more. Swipe… Everybody wanted bigger Brit Bikes. Perhaps that is because they have had the chance to reach up miles or it was the initial introduction of a new, unrefined motor. Norton did not stand behind their products like Harley does. Milwaukee 8 Owners, any problems? How's the resale on your Victory ? ... 2018 Road Glide Special, 2018 Moto Guzzi V7III Carbon, 2019 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 2017 Suzuki Van Van 200 Your an idiot ! Are you really that insecure. You Harley haters have too much time on your hands , shut up and get a life . and speaker about what's on your mind. It may outlast Harley junk but it is still discontinued. I'm glad I bought a Harley Street Glide Milwaukee Eight. Haven't even made the first payment, soooooo frustrating on a 25k motorcycle" and "My 17 street glide special leaked in the same spot they said it was the oil cooler check valve and the crank sensor o-ring they replaced the o-ring and had to go back 5 days latter when the check valve came in .It started leaking worse after the o=ring took it back for the check vale and haven't seen a drop of oil since . how the Harley road glide is a great amount of fun to ride and none of the victory problems  SO GLAD VICTORY IS OUT OF BIULDING THAT BIKE  tested the MILWAUKEE  two times no problems and a great ride  get the victory rider of this site. #2 • Jan 9, 2018 Another common problem with HD big twin heads was a 'Hairline crack' between the sparkplug hole and the exhaust valve. I'm sure you have something to say. ", I have a 2016 Victory Cross Country Now that Polaris shut down Victory are you still going to be a victory guy I ask because I'm a little disappointed that I bought a brand new 2016 victory and a couple months after I bought it they shut down Victory I'm kinda embarrassed to own a victory now what's your opinion, i know a Harley salesman and he told me his dealership has replaced 2 engines less than a month after they came out. It's better to stay between the Low-High oil marks. Rode my 2018 King Special to the 1000 mile mark, and put in a Feuling hi-perf pump and their camplate....of course while in there a hot cam, new lifters, w lifter collars and adjustable push rods....absolutely no issues. Having to bash other brands to justify your purchase? We heard great things about it, but we had to try it to see what all the fuss was about – and what better way to really see how it compares to the … For those of you with this new motor, have you experienced any problems? ?? Want a HD Street Glide or Road Glide. Close. It's a rubber seal and rear cover that seals the rear of the pump to the right main bearing boss. I do take care of my bikes and they were all good and strong running . "Blow-by", or engine puking oil out of the carb/throttle-body and air filter, is usually caused by filling a bike with too much oil i.e., past the high level mark. Ride what you like enjoy . VBEASTNATION GEAR: http://www.zazzle.com/vbeast*, source Advertise your bike business at Bikes n Customs V-beast the new Milwaukee 8 heads look like a cheap imagination of the "Freedom 106" and because Victory bike were kicking H.D. The problem with the new M-8 is a simple fix once Harley was aware of the problem which is an oil hose pinch clamp that was not made tight enough on some of their 2017 line-up and this caused oil to run out where the hose connected to the oil cooler and some owners were unaware of the leak until the oil had run out causing the engine to over heat and freeze up. I thought it was the oil cooler line as well it hooks directly to the check valve . But, it not going to sump, unless you ride it. The CVO models will now be equipped with a 114 ci (1870 cc) motor.The eight-valve motor was a complete redesign with new cases, cylinders, heads, and flywheel. Posted by 1 year ago. I ride a Kawasaki Harley's are cool the recall was just tiny crimp clamps on oil lines the M8 is the shit someone fucked up on the crimps which can cause or caused a few crashes and or the engine obviously runny dry the engine is rock solid anyway harley acknowledged this and said fuck that they just copped a brand new bike it ran dry and or oil got all over we'll make good and replace the whole engine or bike…..the fuck do you care anyway your on a victory guess you gotta push content out somehow, I'd put my 14 heritage up against your victory oh wait victory no longer made and Indian hands down, Get a full page advertising listing for your motorcycle business. The Problem As some of you know the new M8 bikes with the hydraulic clutch and some of the twin cams are experiencing oil transfer from the transmission into the primary side. ,,,Oh ya cause NOBODY fuckin cares !!!!!!!!! Good luck selling a Victory or trading it in down the road. 2018 manual Post was not sent - check your email addresses! New 2017 Harley touring models will be equipped with the Milwaukee-Eight 107 ci (1750 cc) motor. Why is the horsepower so low on H-D's? Just my 50 cents worth.Harley will never get any of my hard earned money. By by Norton. I'm thinking about buying one, but I've read some posts about the new Milwaukee 8, admittedly, most seem to be with the 2017. in the 2017 StreetGlide section where a few people have noticed an oil leak from a line coming form the oil cooler "Was in the garage looking at my bike and noticed oil on the floor.

Pediatric Nurse Job Outlook, Crime Rate In California 2020, Chana Dal Ladoo, Thunder And Lightning Lyrics Brown Bird, Prs 30th Anniversary Custom 24 Price, Pregnancy Smoothies With Dates, Metal Fabrication Books Pdf, Good Morning Friday Blessings Quotes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *