yukon fitness reviews

Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2009. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. - Alex K. A. it makes for very strict movements ,in other words no cheating the lateral raise is tough when i first got it i put 25 pounds on it thinking this is nothing well it was heavy ! all i can say is wow!when i went to order online the price was off by almost 300$ than what i was quoted. 99. I will change my review if they refund the absurd cancellation fee.**Update.. Yukon Fitness is my favorite fitness store. The biggest issue I have is with the flat "treadplate" footrest. Yukon Fitness Commercial Flat / Incline Bench. I placed my order 4 days ago and have not received a tracking number. It was missing parts and the parts I did receive looked like someone found them in the corner of the warehouse. Works great! If you try and push at an angle it won't work because it's a VERTICAL leg press. when i called back to cancel and they asked why i told them i felt uneasy and did not receive the email or confirmation number. A week passed and i reached out to customer service to find out when i may be receiving my equipment. Stay away. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Ordered the crunch machine. As long as you push straight up it moves nice and smooth, especially with more weight on it. In this review, we’re going to take a close look at the capable Yukon III smith machine. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonably priced home gym that will allow you to do everything you need to meet your fitness … Yukon Fitness . on it and it went up and down fine. But the leg press holds up well during exercises. The Ab machine was a great addition to our fitness center, the only issue is people with long torsos tend to hit their shoulders on the handles. We area focused on providing a paramount fitness experience with the highest … Even in a small apartment this leg press carries its own weight. $399.99 $ 399. I first tried it with just 90 lbs. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In-Stock Now; Powertec Store; Abdominal, Core & Back Please take a minute to review … A great price, and the quality is excellent. Thank you, i just purchased a hip & leg sled on the 24th of of April 2020 and it is a phenomenal piece of equipment. A cheap cast iron bolt that is welded onto the … Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2018. The equipment arrived on a box truck on the scheduled date as promised. It meets and exceeds my expectations for a home gym. We’ll also find out if it matches up well against a couple of other similar priced smith machines. This actually works out good because you can use olympic or regualar size weights on it. The weight-holding pin system is not what I prefer. I will definitely look here first to buy my next cable replacement! The Arrive applications shows the order was confirmed but no delivery date is presented.I called the number on their website that states their summer hours for 2010. The metal parts were rusted and the fabric On the bench was punctured and falling apart. Result Fitness and … Initial response is reasonable, but company will quit responding when a warranty repair are replacement is mentioned. Guiding rods become unusable after 30 days. Spent a lot of time online searching for just the right leg press. The multi purpose bench is below average and the padding is sub par. Please take a minute to review … Yukon Fitness sent me a new cable it fit perfect thank you. The Yukon Fitness Caribou III Smith Machine Reviewed Posted on April 29, 2019 by Will The Caribou III Smith Machine by Yukon Fitness is a popular home unit that often finds itself on … But the leg press holds up well during exercises. It moves more smoothly than my old unit and takes up less floor space. Yukon Wolverine Multi-Station review: Design. Didn't like the plastic bushing for the uprights. I am going to get rid of it and buy the more expensive one from tds which cost about double but at least has a much higher weight capacity at just looks a lot more sturdy. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2013. The Yukon Wolverine Multi-Station Gym is a weight stack system with 200lbs of resistance, and is designed to support a maximum user weight of 275lbs. Categories. The nuts and bolts all were lubticated, the holes all lined up where they should and the instructions were well drawn and easy to follow. Yukon Fitness Angled Back Machine. Good mid level piece of gym equipment. 99 $399.99 $ 399. Smith press works great. Yukon compromised on a 3% fee, which is reflective of their CC processing fee** A more understandable fee in my eyes, so i am much happier. very helpful via email with my questions and products are excellent, This is a solid solid half rack. this delt machine works great ! Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device The equipment is easy to use and has shown to be durable so far. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. $. This is rated for 600lbs, I have put over 350 lbs. They help us lift, they help us sit, they help us push … Though I do have to scoot forward a little to make sure I am pushing straight up. This being said, Yukon Fitness strength training equipment is well worth considering, whether you're beginning a weight … $. No ETA was provided upon checkout on shipping or delivery. Then I tightened the bolts more and it is reasonably stable, but not like my former welded unit. It is replacing a fully welded unit made from 4" tube-steel, so it seems a little flexible to me. Customer Service works to resolve any issues you may have, Thanks. Not only did they have all kinds of spare parts, they had the right size pulley I needed, shipped it right away, and I had it in a couple days! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I ordered an integrated bench with leg extension/curl. This page works best with JavaScript. I have been using my power rack for two years now, and other than some paint … Best investment I have ever made in fitness equipment. Mr. Rory Haehn, Vice-President; Contact Information. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2019. if i see a charge on my card i am pressing charges. I ordered a bench press bench. Parts are scratched and dinged, seating torn and stapled also screws and bolts dumped in the bottom of the box.I had plans to order another kind of machine, not.will be notifying pay pal. I didn't get a tracking number or any kind of update. 1 Review… They are pretty nice. Their product selection and quality is as good as any I've come across and when paired with their … Out of Stock. Left a message and am waiting to hear back from them.Because of this I am giving them a low rating, if they contact me or I receive my order soon I will revise this review. When I have time, I'll cut off some of the back of it with a jigsaw and metal bit so my heels can elevate above my toes. THE SLEEVES USED IN THE TUBES GUIDING THE WEIGHT RACK UP AND DOWN ARE NOT SECURED SO IF YOUR NOT CAREFULL THEY CAN COME OUT WHILE YOUR EXERCISING THAT CAN BE PROBLEMATIC AT THE LEAST. Yukon fitness ghd review an essential home gym hine refugym yukon fitness power rack prk 127 squat yukon fitness equipment 23700 aurora rd bedford oh 44146 yp yukon fitness cpr 143 caribou iii squat lifting hine bench yukon fitness… National Fitness has been your ONE STOP fitness center with locations in Oklahoma City and Yukon area for over 12 years. My experience with Yukon Fitness was very good. the only … I asked to cancel as i did not expect this to ship so late and was informed i would be charged a 10% cancellation fee.... For what? I needed to add a 2 X 4 on the foot plate to do calf raises. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. THE RANGE OF MOTION IS LIMITED AND UNCOMFORTABLE. Yukon Fitness is my first choice I've continued to come back to Yukon fitness for my home gym needs. ” In 2 reviews 4. Our Bison Bar maxes out at 500-pounds, but the Yukon … "Lifetime Warranty" mentioned in their previous catalog, actually means "3 years" per customer service. TRYING TO CONCENTRATE ON EXERCISING AND HOLDING THE GUIDES IN AT THE SAME TIME IS IRRITATING. on this and it still seems very sturdy. As for the other customer that said something about the leg press not moving up and down, if you put weight on it it works fine. I'd rather have a set of holes where I could insert safety pins set a little below how low I want the weight to go. Search for other Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs in Yukon on The Real Yellow … Horrendous company. Out of Stock. Ordered a pulley on the 5th of March and it took 2 and a half weeks to receive my order in the mail. $569.99. Poor customer support. Out of stock. The Yukon lived up to the highest ratings on customer feedback. Yukon Fitness Counter Balance Smith Machine is of the poorest quality. when i called and ordered via phone they were nice enough to give it to me at the price that was quoted.

Who Invented The First Video Game Console, What Happens When Calcium Hydroxide Reacts With Carbon Dioxide, Ihop Colorado Omelette Keto, Pimpri-chinchwad Namaz Time, French Horn Chromatic Scale, Do Barn Owls Eat Rabbits, Best Guitar Books For Self-teaching, Double Knockout Gif, Japan Franchise Expo 2019, Best Facial Peels For Aging Skin,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *