woking dragon langley reviews

Order takeaway and delivery at China Dragon, Woking with Tripadvisor: See 32 unbiased reviews of China Dragon, ranked #182 on Tripadvisor among 204 restaurants in Woking. 5 wontons in the bowl, under some nice crisp broccoli and carrots, tender bbq pork and beef...the broth is stellar! Woking Restaurant: Best in Langley - See 18 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Langley City, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Still searching for a good chinese food place in Poco/Coquitlam, we decided to give Woking Dragon a try given it's higher ratings online. I've been to the 7-11 and Starbucks in this area quite a few times, but never really took any notice to this place before. The War wonton has more wontons and more meat plus prawns i think. Don't let the size fool you. The War wonton has more wontons and more meat plus prawns i think. Delivery & Pickup Options - 7 reviews of Woking Chinese Restaurant "My favorite here is the small wonton soup. And the prices are phenomenal. In addition to rice/ chow mien, we ordered the honey garlic beef strips, sweet and sour pork and chicken balls. Don't let the size fool you. Delivery & Pickup Options - 45 reviews of Woking Dragon "While driving around, looking for somewhere different to go, we stumbled upon Woking Dragon, right next to the 7-11 at Landsdowne and Guildford. Delivery & Pickup Options - 7 reviews of Woking Chinese Restaurant "My favorite here is the small wonton soup. 5 wontons in the bowl, under some nice crisp broccoli and carrots, tender bbq pork and beef...the broth is stellar! And the prices are phenomenal. Woking Restaurant, Langley City: See 20 unbiased reviews of Woking Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #132 of 274 restaurants in Langley City. The food seemed quite fresh, although quite expensive compared to other places.

Preposition Song Bazillions, Closetmaid® Wire Shelving Installation Template For Fixed Mount Shelving, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Monkey Target, Sagar Institute Of Research And Technology Excellence, Bhopal, Pine River Cheese Factory For Sale, World Record Giant Sea Bass, Does Phlox Spread, Nike Air Force 1 '07 Lv8 Red, Copper Thermal Conductivity,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *