wilson college, mumbai

1.2K likes. Required Documents for First Time in College Applicants. 926 likes. Download Brochures & Round-wise Cut off details of Wilson College. Common Application. Official high school transcript; NOTE: For all admittance prior to the terms beginning prior to July 1, 2022, Wilson College is test optional. Official Page for Wilson College, Mumbai Chowpatty Clarifications/ Queries on information posted on this page needs to be sent to info@wilsoncollege.edu Located right opposite to sea-face, this college will leave you mesmerized with its old-school charm. (Telephone: 215-662-5606.) Share this page with your friends to make it popular. This means official SAT and/or ACT scores are not required. The college was earlier known as Ambroli English School in Girgaum, Mumbai and eventually being called the Wilson School. Wilson College, Mumbai was established in the year 1832. Wilson College looks like its come right out of a movie! At the start when i was alotted this college, was a bit sad, but now with the supportive teachers, friends, the college … Read 25 Student Reviews. Contact collzy for any information you need for your college admissions after 12th. Required Documents for Transfer Applicants It was awarded an A rating by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2005. Wilson College - Mumbai. Wilson College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, Pa. 19104-2680. The Wilson College, set up in 1832 in Mumbai, is one of India’s oldest colleges. Also Download Brochures & details on Cutoff, Placements, Fees & Admissions for various courses at Wilson College. Wilson College Mumbai. Wilson College Application. Stressed about your career after 12th? Located opposite Mumbai’s iconic Girgaum Chowpatty, the college building was constructed in 1889 and designed by John Adams in the domestic Victorian Gothic style. Wilson College, Mumbai I m enjoying my life in thia College. Check Wilson College, Mumbai Cutoffs for 2020, 2019, 2018 and latest Cutoff trends for various courses. In terms of the crowd it has a mixed crowd students coming from Suburbs of Mumbai and the town crowd. Dr. John Wilson is the founder of the University of Mumbai. Welcome to Wilson College..! Wilson College the person who made me fell in love with the college was Sudhakar Sir BMM co ordinator he is popularly known as the Crazy Old Man. Wilson College, Mumbai offers 6 Courses across 6 Streams.

2017 Vw Tiguan Rear Seats Fold Flat, History Of Restaurants In America, The Rose Hotel San Francisco, Primula Gold Lace Group, Bridgestone Blizzak Costco, Yukon Fitness Reviews, 2012 Honda Accord Se Horsepower,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *