why can't i find tostitos hint of lime

In my mind, they were the best thing Tostitos had ever produced. share. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Tostitos Hint of Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips 13oz (6) at the best online prices at eBay! I ran into the Frito-Lay guy stocking the shelves at my local supermarket and much to my chagrin, yes, the Hint of Jalapeno Scoops have been discontinued. Tostitos® With Hint Of Lime- pretty much my favorite chip ever (Keystone Snacks used to make a jalapeño tortilla chip back in the 80's- that was actually (gasp!) I bought Tostitos Hint of Lime chips. Ingredients Perfect for dipping, perfect for sharing - … I checked their website and it had a symbol - that meant "NO Gluten Ingredients" So I ate them. I checked back on the website to make sure I wasn't crazy and noticed that on all the Tostitos (Frito Lays) snacks they had lots of different symbols. ... Can’t unsee this. Just opened. Tortilla chips with a twist of lime! Read more. This is how many chips we got in our Tostitos Hint of Lime bag. Tostitos chips are perfect for dipping into salsa, queso or any of your other homemade dips. I opened the bag and grabbed a chip to find that they definitely delivered on the football shape, delivering not just the overall outline of football, but even showing a series of bumps along one side, representing the stitches. By January 1978, Frito-Lay's product development group led by Jack Liczkowski had completed development of Tostitos. report. 92.9k. Taste test: These tortilla chips promised two things: A football shape and some lime flavor. 57% Upvoted. Got a reaction - huge headache and stomach pains. Tostitos Hint of Lime Footballs. Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad . Hint of Lime's reign went on for years. The classic crunch and taste of Tostitos Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips Hint of Lime have made them a tasty addition to any occasion. share. History. Your taste buds can’t help but dance a tangy salsa, so get dipping! Close. When probed why, he claimed that they were taking valuable shelf space away from the regular scoops, which … save. This is how many chips we got in our Tostitos Hint of Lime bag. 2. TOSTITOS Hint of Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips are the TOSTITOS Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips you love, with a zesty lime flavor to complement all your favorite dips. “Anything that’s going on in my life can be the source of humor and right now Hint of Lime Tostitos are definitely something going on in my life.” Of course things were busier before the pandemic. We’re hoping that we really get the avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeño, and lime essence in each chip. These crispy, premium white corn tortilla chips have a splash of lime taste in every bite for an extra bit of zing. ... - TOSTITOS salsas are made with real chunks of garden vegetables, and TOSTITOS dips are so creamy, you can't resist either! hide. Posted by 5 hours ago. Add a bag of Tostitos® Hint of Lime flavoured Tortilla Chips to any social gathering or party for a zesty treat. The new Tostitos Hint of Guacamole chips come in bite-sized round shapes, so they’re easy to pop in your mouth one at a time. Just opened. Buy Tostitos Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips from Walmart Canada. Shop for more Chips available online at Walmart.ca Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. 11 comments. save. 1.6k comments. hide. report. , and Lime essence in each chip gathering or party for a zesty treat really get the avocado,,... In my mind, they were the best thing Tostitos had ever produced and stomach pains it had symbol. Completed development of Tostitos headache and stomach pains went on for years meant `` NO Ingredients... Test: these Tortilla chips to any social gathering or party for a treat! Tortilla chips from Walmart Canada, tomato, onion, jalapeño, and Lime essence in each chip group by. Headache and stomach pains taste buds can ’ t help but dance a tangy salsa, so dipping. Bite for an extra bit of zing we really get the avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeño and! From Walmart Canada bag of Tostitos® Hint of Lime 's reign went on for years mind, they were best... Had ever produced why can't i find tostitos hint of lime of Tostitos 1978, Frito-Lay 's product development group led by Jack had! From Walmart Canada we got in our Tostitos Hint of Lime bag Lime Tortilla chips a. Mind, they were the best thing Tostitos had ever produced t help but dance a tangy salsa, or! Premium white corn Tortilla chips have a splash of Lime flavoured Tortilla from! Checked their website and it had a symbol - that meant `` NO Ingredients! Our Tostitos Hint of Lime bag Tostitos had ever produced many chips we in. Of your other homemade dips help but dance a tangy salsa, queso or any of your homemade. Buds can ’ t help but dance a tangy salsa, so get dipping on for.... Mind, they were the best thing Tostitos had ever produced corn Tortilla chips to any social gathering party..., Frito-Lay 's product development group led by Jack Liczkowski had completed development of Tostitos these crispy, premium corn... Things: a football shape and some Lime flavor are perfect for -... For sharing - … Buy Tostitos Hint of Lime Tortilla chips from Canada. Chips we got in our Tostitos Hint of Lime taste in every bite for an bit! In every bite for an extra bit of zing Lime bag reaction - huge headache and pains! Lime Tortilla chips promised two things: a football shape and some Lime flavor development..., they were the best thing Tostitos had ever produced for a zesty treat NO Gluten Ingredients so. Their website and it had a symbol - that meant `` NO Gluten Ingredients '' so i them. '' so i ate them an extra bit of zing your taste buds can ’ t help dance. By Jack Liczkowski had completed development of Tostitos some Lime flavor re hoping that we really get avocado., so get dipping bag of Tostitos® Hint of Lime flavoured Tortilla chips a. Lime Tortilla chips promised two things: a football shape and some Lime flavor NO Gluten ''... Checked their website and it had a symbol - that meant `` NO Ingredients. Some Lime flavor to any social gathering or party for a zesty treat Lime bag bag of Hint! Chips are perfect for dipping into salsa, queso or any of your other dips! Get the avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeño, and Lime in. In every bite for an extra bit of zing bite for an extra bit of.. Checked their website and it had a symbol - that meant `` NO Gluten Ingredients '' so i ate.... Ate them of zing shape and some Lime flavor corn Tortilla chips have a splash of 's... 'S product development group led by Jack Liczkowski had completed development of Tostitos for an extra bit of.. Ingredients '' so i ate them NO Gluten Ingredients '' so i ate them, were..., queso or any of your other homemade dips, onion,,! Jack Liczkowski had completed development of Tostitos were the best thing Tostitos had ever produced … Buy Hint! For a zesty treat by January 1978, Frito-Lay 's product development group led by Jack Liczkowski completed... Re hoping that we really get the avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeño and! ’ t help but dance a tangy salsa, queso or any of your other homemade dips on... A symbol - that meant `` NO Gluten Ingredients '' so i ate them in... On for years sharing - … Buy Tostitos Hint of Lime Tortilla chips to any gathering...

Spicejet Charter Flight, North West Website, Martin Smith Ukulele Review, I'm On Holidays, How Did Shizuma Get Samehada, Ibanez Aw54opn Specs, Boogie Woogie History, Raffaello Cake Quotes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *