why a married woman is attracted to another man

1. I don’t feel any physical attraction to him anymore. The flirting should have never started and has to stop no questions asked. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Until I started texting back and forth with one of his friends (not close) just as friends when he needed one. Its so painful to look at him, to tears, but not to see him I feel extremely sad. In fact I don’t even have any desire to be with my husband. Does your coworker knows about your feeling?? My husband acts as if I don’t exist sometimes. Not just sexually, but mentally and emotionally. I hope the best for women out there. That way, they can be alone with the woman they like, and that is the opportunity they do not want to miss. hope this helps :), I absolutely agree with the answer jdrgirl has given you. This really made me upset and bitter towards the relationship because of the lack of sex and the fact that she thinks about another man sexually all the time. Go to couples counseling, admit you’ve been attracted to others, and work hard to rekindle your marriage. Be straight with this guy and put him in his place, don't listen or see what "he" wants you to see, because if he had any self respect to start with he would NEVER have tried to flirt with a married woman. Oh but I am so attracted to him so much. So bad – I am thinking about him 24/7, imagine him when I am with my husband. We clicked every since the first day we met. advice, diagnosis or treatment. He is a great man and father but that’s all. Law enforcement was involved in the incident and this man served as a liaison/support to my family during this time. The married woman will indicate that she is attracted to another person if, by having a conversation or exchanging a few words, she shows a side of her or aspect of her image that is totally different or unknown. I did cheat on my husband with the other man, and I did tell my husband about it. Many women have other men in secret to be able to survive and meet their needs. Now that I don’t se him flirting with me , I missed and feel miserable when I don’t see him. I hold my morality in high esteem I want to continue to do so, but I cannot shake this obsession. That doesn’t change the fact that I still have a problem in my relationship with my amazing boyfriend and we will try to sort things out…somehow! I am married to a good man. I found myself wanting to kiss him passionately. When married men are attracted to another female, they choose one of two roads. I never thought I’d be in this position. I’ve developed an obsession with a man other than my husband. This is crazy!!! He could be taking advantage of my vulernability for all I know, but it doesnt seem that way. Your contact with him is mostly online; you have no idea how he would be as a life partner or if he wants this. Your email address will not be published. I need insight! Why I fell like this? Sixteen years of marriage and five children later, I never thought I would be attracted to anyone else. Hi. I cant get him out of my mind but he is fine. I’m very shy to talk to men specially if they show any interés in me. I start to find myself flirting with her here and there. I felt attracted by someone about a year ago and didn’t like that feeling at all, I felt I was wrong but the feeling was real and it passed after some weeks. I am scheduled to be married in a few months but my coworker is in love with me. I wanted to marry my ex but he couldn’t get his life together. When this man is around the mutual attraction, the flirting, and someone just noticing I am a woman is so nice. Now that we’re older, I still want to be with him. I wonder what part of my childhood this man woke up? I wish luck to everyone who wrote here and I guess the world is full of interesting people and somehow is normal to feel attraction to other people, but does it have to be this pain forever?!?!? He says he isnt interested. Good luck and certainly keep me updated. That would hurt both you and him soo much, and i dont mean to sound harsh but i was in that situation and didnt say no, and my husband found out and i would rather die than ever see him hurt like that ever again, it is so not worth it. Dont do it. He flirts with me and I love being noticed, etc. I am married 14 years/3 kids and I fall for another man. I am in the same situation but went further then you and now I am disgusted with myself and the other man ended up being a complete jerk, was very nice until the time came and thats all he wanted. If the situation comes up, ask yourself "do i want this guy badly enough to possibly ruin my marriage, and definately break my husbands heart?" Sometimes I saw him right out of the station or in the other side of the street. I am sexually attracted to him because my fiance does not satisfy me. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Telling you stay away and dont flirt anymore it can really ruin a good thing you have with your husband. You can also discuss the idea of open marriage with your husband. I haven’t been with my ex intimately in over 7 years. Your email address will not be published. You have only seen this man three times. They also tell me all men are different but all husbands are the same and he is no different. I can understand about asking him to stop the flirting, but it does sound like it is on both sides here. Help, I don’t know which way to turn!!(. Wow, amazed that I am not alone. When I have tried to talk to him he just ignores me and gives me the brush off, To be honest we never had anything in comment or had much conversation.. Kind of like the excitement lately but the scared feeling of getting caught is not me..help. I recently found myself to be withdrawn and depressed. In fact I don’t even have any desire to be with my husband. I am glad I am not alone in the similar situation. I am just feeling less and less confident about this statement all the time and have recently even started considering a very specific plan to meet up with him. Unlike that, some men may look for every excuse to see that woman. He’s seems abusive and if you found lip stick on his clothes he must of cheated too. 5 Manipulation Tactics Narcissistic Parents Use To Control Their Adult Children, Dating the Wrong People and Ways to Break The Cycle, The 5 Causes of Anger and How to Find Forgiveness, When the Building Blocks of Emotional Healthiness Are Missing. Stay away. My husband has threatened my life if I leave him, he has not hit me, but made some holes in the wall. I can’t stop thinking about the passion and desire that I have for him. Well, I guess I can say me too. I even contemplated on leaving the relationship. I dont know very well how he looks like or if I will like him at all. I think my partner, being the same age and familiar to me should be the one I stay with, inspite of my not loving him as I should.. I am living in a hell desperately want another man and can’t have him, can’t even tell him that. Watch Her Feet and Legs. Over time my gratitude and appreciation for him as a result of the way he responded to the tragedy has grown into intense emotional and physical desire. I’m very distand from my husband of 27 years! What should I do now? I am consistently caught off guard by the depth of my feelings and attraction to this man, and the fact that I have gone so far as to communicate this to him is completely uncharacteristic of me. We have a shared interest and I found out that I feel very comfortable in his presence and want to be with him when I am not with him. Sure, during the course of 10 years of marriage I have noticed other men or found them attractive, but nothing I was ever tempted to act on. Learn how your comment data is processed. I am married 14 years/3 kids and I fall for another man. Example: Im like a she-wolf i could smell the male coming to mate…, get a toy…let him use it on you….something similar in size….make him feel apart of your satisfaction…, Is any nice cute gentlemen that i lust over but not for love or to be on lock down.. is just to get satisfied and move on… because with my husband sexually is not working for me… hes getting satisfied i treat him like royalty in bed.. but when it comes down to me… he got an F+… thats y lust over another… is a huge problem for me… please help….

500 Overhill Road, Baltimore, Md, How To Reset Sony Mhc-v21d, Korengal Valley Documentary Netflix, Nissan Altima Maintenance Oil Filter Light, New York Hospitals, Dryer Heating Element Lowe's, Primal Scream Best Album, Empire And Communications,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *