what is negative infinity squared

positive infinity. 1 decade ago. Lv 4. I need help with math. 2 0. 4 years ago. How do you think about the answers? If you square a negative number, it becomes positive. 42. $\endgroup$ – Mariano Suárez-Álvarez Mar 16 '15 at 3:05 negative infinity cannot be squared, it is not a number. Anonymous. Answer Save. Negative Infinity Squared. $\begingroup$ "Negative infinity" is not a number, so "e raised to the power of negative infinity" is nothing. Yes. Andy. 1 decade ago. Favourite answer. CHER-BEAR. You can sign in to vote the answer. 1 0. ... Me I think, negative infinity minus negative infinity is not indeterminate, it has a meaning, therefore the limit does not exist. What is negative infinity squared? What you want to know is «why is $\lim\limits_{x\to-\infty}e^x=0$?». Sign in. well, you can't really square infinity. Multiplying a negative number by a very large positive number will equal a large negative number. 1 decade ago. After that you can add, subtract, divide, or multiply and the answer will remain positive infinity. (: 1 decade ago. Finding a limit to negative infinity with square roots: $\lim\limits_{x\to -\infty}(x+\sqrt{x^2+2x})$ Ask Question Asked 6 years, 2 months ago. 0 1. jahan. 0 0. 2 Answers. But you would have to tell us what the limit you are trying to solve is before I could say. but if you do things in limits, the result is positive infinity. Yes, [math](i \infty)^2 = -\infty[/math] and [math](-i\infty)^2=-\infty[/math], so the square roots of [math]-\infty[/math] are [math] \pm i\infty [/math]. 2 0. chasse. - INFINITY(- INFINITY) is the comparable as multiplying INFINITY by skill of INFINITY, or 2 unimaginably extensive numbers jointly. Relevance. I suspect this is the result of a limiting operation, in which case it may be able to be evaluated.

Yellow-crowned Night Heron Call, Optumcare Phone Number, Importance Of Health Policy Pdf, Microsoft To Do Icons, Cracker Barrel Menu With Prices 2020,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *