what episode is the red wedding

I think Catelyn's death hurt me the most. Spoilers. Just went through all that hell again on my rewatch. 110 comments. https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/The_Rains_of_Castamere_(episode) Robb Stark was the great hope that one day the Lannisters would pay and Ned Stark's death would be avenged. save. All those hopes were wiped out in a single moment as the Freys and the Boltons orchestrated a horrifying act of treachery. spoiler. share. Millions of "Game of Thrones" fans are feeling sadness, outrage, and, sure, some perverse excitement after watching Sunday's episode titled "The Rains of … Of all the horrible, heartbreaking events Game of Thrones has put us through, the Red Wedding remains the most difficult to watch. [spoilers] is the Red Wedding the most traumatizing episode of any show in television history? You're probably still reeling from the bloody "Red Wedding" that closed last Sunday's episode of "Game of Thrones," which saw the deaths of Catelyn Stark (Michelle Fairley), her son Robb (Richard Madden), and Robb's wife and unborn child in spectacularly gory fashion. The episode is often described as the "Red Wedding" episode in reference to the events that transpired in the A Song of Ice and Fire book series for which the show is inspired. As anyone who’s been on Twitter in the last dozen or so hours knows, book readers have been collectively sitting on their hands waiting for this moment in the saga: the so-called Red Wedding. To have that many lovable main characters die in the span of 5 minutes is gut wrenching. As Martin himself put it, in an EW interview that posted immediately after the episode aired, the Red Wedding is “probably the most powerful scene in the books.” He says he’s fielded vehement, extreme reactions to it ever since book fans first experienced the event in his 2000 novel A Storm Of Swords .

The Nature Of Psychology Chapter 1, Morningstar Buffalo Chicken Patties Ingredients, The Skinny Food Co Stockists Ireland, Turkish High Fashion Brands, Trucks Off Road Mod Apk, Graham Cracker Pudding Cool Whip Layered Dessert, Costco Apples Organic,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *