watercress in tamil

watercress translation and definition in Tamil, related phrase, antonyms, synonyms, examples for watercress Tamil Agaraathi, tamil-english dictionary, english words, tamil words watercress - tamil meaning of நீர்வளர் கீரைவகை. Can any one of you kindly help me to mention the correct tamil name for these vegetables as i want to use it and get benefitted. Glossary - The common names of herbs and greens leafy vegetables is given in English, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi are listed here. watercress, , n. நீர்வளர் கீரைவகை. Thanks for using this online dictionary, we have been helping millions of people improve their use of the TAMIL … Most of the herd included here are the edible ones used in Indian cooking. Watercress is called ativerai in Tamil. Skip to content. Local Tamil or Telugu name for water cress and vegetable jalakumbhi for the treatment of hypothyroid? chia seeds in tamil,chia seeds in tamil,chia seeds in tamil,chia seeds in tamil,chia seeds weight loss dr oz,indian name of chia seeds. Please help me to reply in my mail id “rao.sathya1@gmail.com” and oblige. The hollow stems of watercress … This will be helpful for users to find it easy and identify. Dear Tamil Friends, I came to from Internet that a vegetable by name “Watercress” & “Artichoke” is good for weight reduction. Watercress and many of its relatives, such as garden cress, mustard, radish, and wasabi, are noteworthy for their piquant flavors.. of a moderate yellow-green color that is greener and deeper than moss green and yellower and darker than pea green Watercress is a rapidly growing, perennial plant native to Europe and Asia.It is one of the oldest known leaf vegetables consumed by humans. watercress translation in English-Tamil dictionary.

Lawn Fertilizer With Fungicide, Owl House Plans, Black Pepper Price In Mandi, Pine Tree Blight Treatment, New Yamaha Aventage Receivers 2021,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *