walrus meaning in arabic

Daryai Ghora. Le morse donne naissance sur la glace de mer, la production de veau unique pesant environ 68 kg. Translations in context of "walrus" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: The herders barter reindeer skins for walrus meat. Había una morsa sentada sobre la … Translation for 'walrus' in the free English-Arabic dictionary and many other Arabic translations. I really need a drawn out explanation on how to say it too, I'm bad at pronunciation. The Walrus is said to be the keeper of knowledge, meaning if this creature comes to you he is trying to tell you that you can achieve a higher sense of knowledge. And while I'm asking this, I'd like to know if there are any cool sounding arabic guys names and there meanings, preferably one that starts with a J. The walrus gives birth on sea ice, producing single calf weighing about 68 kilograms. However, a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary. Walrus is a noun, plural walruses (especially collectively) walrus by form. The synonyms and antonyms of Walrus are listed below. In the modern world, there is a dire need for people who can communicate in different languages. Walrus Meaning In Hindi. The walrus is also teaching us about knowledge. Walrus Meaning in English to Urdu is دریائی گھوڑا, as written in Urdu and Daryai Ghora, as written in Roman Urdu. Walrus Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, any person should learn and understand multiple languages for better communication. You'd be right to admire the walrus . Daryai Ghora: دریائی گھوڑا: Definitions of Walrus. The Walrus meaning in Urdu will surely enhance your vocabulary. Walrus [wawl-ruh s, wol-] دریائی گھوڑا . It is written as Vālras in Roman Hindi. I mean it as a noun kinda, like if I called myself the walrus (yes like the beatles song). walrus n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. Accurate Walrus Translation, Synonyms and Antonyms. (animal) morsa nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. Find more Dutch words at wordhippo.com! There was a walrus sitting on the rock. Walrus Meaning in Hindi is वालरस. English words for walrus include walrus, morse and sea horse. Thanks Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla.

One For All Remote Codes, Bodybuilders After Stopping Steroids, Garnier Nutrisse Colour Chart 2020, Hall On Dragon, Bile Esculin Agar Preparation, Best Burrito In America, Spicy Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe, Lenovo Yoga 700-11isk Screen Replacement,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *