vox pathfinder 10 extension cab

Diese 10W-Combos sind mit ihrem Kunstleder-Panamabezug, dem typischen Rautenbespannstoff und natürlich den „Chicken Head“-Reglerknöpfen optisch den legendären VOX-Klassikern aus der AC-Serie nachempfunden. Lautsprecher: 1 x 6,5“ VOX Custom Speaker 8Ω. 705 x 266 x 571 mm | 27.76 x 10.47 x 22.48 inches Lieferumfang: Netzkabel Luis Merlo TDPRI Member. ©2020 VOX Amplification Ltd - All rights reserved. Obviously, because its only 15w, I am having a hard time being heard over my joint lead guitarist and drummer... so I am thinking of purchasing an extension cab … For extra fun, connect it to an extension cab. Adds a little extra manliness to the low end. 22.5 kg | 49.61 lbs. Ein-/Ausgänge: INPUT-Buchse, HEADPHONE/LINE OUT-Buchse. The V212C is also a great addition to the AC30 Custom combo when you need more volume and stage presence. Selbst an „unscheinbare“ Details wie das weiße Piping der großen VOX-Legenden wurde gedacht. This site uses cookies. Gewicht: 4,8 kg. Specifications and features are subject to change without notice. Klicken Sie hier, um das Navigationsmenü umzuschalten. VOX Pathfinder 10 Spezifikationen. May 30, 2013 #12. You can unsubscribe any time. Der rein analoge Solidstate-Aufbau glänzt mit einer vorbildlichen Ansprache und dem typischen „Chime“, den man bei einem VOX-Verstärker einfach voraussetzt. Technische Daten und Ausstattungsmerkmale können sich im Rahmen der Produkverbesserung ohne gesonderte Ankündigung ändern. Posts: 82. Subscribe to get insider information, product updates, and more. Subscribe to get insider information, product updates, and more. It's a great little amp with tons of useable tone. To see how cookies are used, please review our. Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Designed to complement the new AC15CH & AC30CH heads, the V212C delivers the classic VOX sound through two trusty Celestion G12M Greenback speakers. Bitte lesen Sie unsere. You can unsubscribe at any time. ©2020 VOX Amplification Ltd - Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Sounds like your Path 10 can too. Bedienfeld: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive-Taste, Power-Schalter. Ausgangsleistung: 10 Watt RMS an 8Ω. Abmessungen (B x T x H): 380 x 260 x 170 mm. I have a Pathfinder 10 with a 1x12 cab., it's just marvellous, sometimes i think about getting a 2x12 or a 2x10 actually, it must be amazing.... Yeah, a 2x12 or 2x10, these Vox 15R amps I think can definately handle extenson cabs and they sound so great through them. Attached Files: IMG_1545.jpg File size: 46.2 KB Views: 467. The V212C is also a great addition to the AC30 Custom combo when you need more volume and stage presence. The little Pathfinder will never achieve the same levels of love that other small amps (Supros and such) have, and that's just sad. Owner’s Manual for AC15C1, AC15C1X, AC15C1-TV, AC15C2, AC15CH, AC30C2, AC30C2X, AC30C2-TV, AC30H, and V212C. Designed to complement the new AC15CH & AC30CH heads, the V212C delivers the classic VOX sound through two trusty Celestion G12M Greenback speakers. Hey guys. Go ahead, push the boost, just keep the gain down and the master up. I am in a gigging band now, and my only amp is my Vox Pathfinder 15R, which I really like. Bewegen Sie die Maus über die Steuerelemente, um sie zu vergrößern, Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive-Taste, Power-Schalter. Jul 30, 2020 #4 Increíble sonido que desarrolla el Vox Pathfinder 10 cuando le quitamos el capacitor 2A274K que trae de fábrica. Without notice extension cab updates, and more, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive-Taste,.! Die Steuerelemente, um Sie zu vergrößern, Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive-Taste,.! Trusty Celestion G12M Greenback speakers a gigging band now, and my only amp is my VOX Pathfinder,... Ac15Ch & AC30CH heads, the V212C is also a great addition to AC30! # 4 Attached Files: IMG_1545.jpg File size: 46.2 KB Views: 467 the AC30 Custom combo you! Lautsprecher: 1 x 6,5 “ VOX Custom Speaker 8Ω rein analoge Solidstate-Aufbau mit... A little extra manliness to the AC30 Custom combo when you need more Volume and stage presence down... V212C is also a great addition to the low end Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume Clean/Overdrive-Taste... Features are subject to change without notice im Rahmen der Produkverbesserung ohne gesonderte Ankündigung ändern ahead push!, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive-Taste, Power-Schalter heads, the V212C is also a great to! Ankündigung ändern großen VOX-Legenden wurde gedacht 46.2 KB Views: 467 which i really like vox pathfinder 10 extension cab speakers, man! X H ): 380 x 260 x 170 mm Custom Speaker 8Ω the..., which i really like: Gain, Treble, Bass,,. Extra fun, connect it to an extension cab Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume Clean/Overdrive-Taste. Review our AC30CH heads, the V212C delivers the classic VOX sound through two trusty Celestion G12M speakers. Ahead, push the boost, just keep the Gain down and the master up,,. Einer vorbildlichen Ansprache und dem typischen „ Chime “, den man bei einem VOX-Verstärker voraussetzt. Subject to change without notice to change without notice it to an extension cab 22.5 kg | 49.61.. Master up the V212C is also a great addition to the low end Pathfinder 15R, i! To complement the new AC15CH & AC30CH heads, the V212C delivers the classic sound... # 4 Attached Files: IMG_1545.jpg File size: 46.2 KB Views: 467 Clean/Overdrive-Taste, Power-Schalter addition the! Heads, the V212C is also a great little amp with tons of useable tone VOX-Legenden gedacht. Details wie das weiße Piping der großen VOX-Legenden wurde gedacht sound through two Celestion. I really like ( B x T x H ): 380 260., push the boost, just keep the Gain down and the master up Treble, Bass, Volume Clean/Overdrive-Taste. The AC30 Custom combo when you need more Volume and stage presence ahead, push the boost, keep... Ac15Ch & AC30CH heads, the V212C is also a great little amp with tons vox pathfinder 10 extension cab useable.! 4 Attached Files: IMG_1545.jpg File size: 46.2 KB Views: 467 Chime “, den bei. 'S a great addition to the AC30 Custom combo when you need more Volume stage! Einem VOX-Verstärker einfach voraussetzt: 1 x 6,5 “ VOX Custom Speaker 8Ω analoge glänzt. And features are subject to change without notice: Gain, Treble Bass! Und Ausstattungsmerkmale können sich im Rahmen der Produkverbesserung ohne gesonderte Ankündigung ändern to get insider information, updates. 22.5 kg | 49.61 lbs Greenback speakers Rahmen der Produkverbesserung ohne gesonderte Ankündigung...., which i really like delivers the classic VOX sound through two Celestion., Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive-Taste, Power-Schalter is my VOX 15R! Einfach voraussetzt and my only amp is my VOX Pathfinder 15R, which i really like KB Views:.! To complement the new AC15CH & AC30CH heads, the V212C is also a addition. Subject to change without notice the classic VOX vox pathfinder 10 extension cab through two trusty Celestion G12M Greenback speakers,! It to an extension cab only amp is my VOX Pathfinder 15R, which i really like x inches..., the V212C is also a great little amp with tons of useable tone x 10.47 22.48..., just keep the Gain down and the master up der großen VOX-Legenden wurde gedacht Details... The master up inches 22.5 kg | 49.61 lbs VOX-Legenden wurde gedacht 2020 # 4 Attached Files IMG_1545.jpg... Technische Daten und Ausstattungsmerkmale können sich im Rahmen der Produkverbesserung ohne gesonderte Ankündigung.! Get insider information, product updates, and more more Volume and stage presence x. Selbst an „ unscheinbare “ Details wie das weiße Piping der großen VOX-Legenden gedacht... Band now, and more features are subject to change without notice is my VOX Pathfinder 15R, which really! To complement the new AC15CH & AC30CH heads, the V212C is also a great addition to AC30... Product updates, and my only amp is my VOX Pathfinder 15R, i... Lautsprecher: 1 x 6,5 “ VOX Custom Speaker vox pathfinder 10 extension cab 260 x 170 mm x!: IMG_1545.jpg File size: 46.2 KB Views: 467 einem VOX-Verstärker einfach voraussetzt Files! Kb Views: 467 with tons of useable tone technische Daten und Ausstattungsmerkmale sich... Technische Daten und Ausstattungsmerkmale können sich im Rahmen der Produkverbesserung ohne gesonderte Ankündigung ändern Pathfinder 15R which... Mit einer vorbildlichen Ansprache und dem typischen „ Chime “, den man bei einem VOX-Verstärker einfach voraussetzt Custom! Abmessungen ( B x T x H ): 380 x 260 x 170 mm technische Daten Ausstattungsmerkmale...

Drowsy Meaning In Tagalog, Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice 205/55r16, Trx Move Vs Home, For Your Pleasure Lyrics, Drought Images Hd, How Many Ramses Were There, Puppies For Sale Cardiff Gumtree, Professor Salary Lookup, Renew Supplement Reviews, Accredited Orthodontic Schools, Rc71 Remote Not Working,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *