volkswagen vento 2011 highline diesel review

ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Color: White Type of Car: Sedans Registration Place: TN Insurance Type: Comprehensive Condition: Used Make Month: March Engine Capacity/Displacement (in Cc): 9868 - … 8 Volkswagen Vento Highline in Chennai from ₹ 2.68 lakhs. You can also check prices for other used Volkswagen car models such as highline diesel,highline petrol . Buy used Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline 2011 Diesel Variant in Bangalore at 4.45 Lakh at AutoPortal.com Year feb 2011 kilometer 79354 km fuel type diesel transmission manual color white owner s first. Volkswagen Vento Diesel Highline MT We next went over the VW showroom. Over the years, Vento has seen it all: 1.6 MPI petrol, turbo 1.2 TSI petrol, 1.5 diesel, manual, DSG and now automatic. Jobs 17,16,250 ads. Get Volkswagen Vento 1.6L MT Highline Diesel specs, features and reviews. ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Registration Transfer: Yes. Volkswagen vento highline diesel top end loaded with airbags abs ebd leather upholstery wooden carvings alloy wheels tubeless tyres maintained as per the service records of the company mileage of 16 plus in city and highways for details contact 7381091,234 ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Registration Transfer: Yes USB Compatibility: Yes AM/FM Radio: Yes Automatic Boot: Yes Rear … Find out what buyers of Volkswagen Vento have to say about the car. It has an excellent combination of sporty design and powerful engine that delivers great on both performance as well as fuel efficiency. This variant sits below the top of the line variant in the diesel line-up. Compare Vento 2010-2013 Diesel Highline with other variants to support your purchase. Fuel Diesel. Homes 26,47,940 ads. It returns a certified mileage of 17.69 kmpl. Find the widest range of used volkswagen vento highline diesel 2011 mumbai. Description . 220000. Not advised, but Vento Diesel injectors are available at 50% cost outside market. All Volkswagen Vento Family Reviews Appunni Bala.. 3.7 2 Oct 2020 Its purely a driver's car, don't expect anything more from its. Get the details of used Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Highline Diesel car (2011 model) available in Rohtak, India. Get expert reviews on the Volkswagen car variants. Volkswagen Vento Reviews - Read first-hand reviews from actual Volkswagen Vento owners. Volkswagen Vento Diesel Highline India - Check new Volkswagen Vento Diesel Highline Price Rs 9,90,000 Read new Volkswagen Vento Diesel Highline review, Mileage : 20.64 Kmpl, Fuel Type : Diesel View Vento 1.5L MT Highline Plus Diesel colors and images at … This is the exact same reason I sold my 2012 Vento TDI and bought TSI highline plus in 2018. Insurance: Yes. Volkswagen claims 14.4 kpl for the petrol AT, 15.83 kpl for the petrol MT and 20.54 kpl for the diesel. Volkswagen Vento Diesel Highline Variant, Price - ₹ 11,64,000 in India. Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Petrol Highline MT Price in India: Rs. 3. Buy Used Volkswagen Vento Online in Noida - Cars24 offers Second Hand Volkswagen Vento for Sale in Noida at the best price. Variant 2010-2013 Diesel Highline. 21 Volkswagen Vento Highline in Mumbai from ₹ 2.6 lakhs. Hello experts, planning to buy a second hand vw vento 2011 highline 1.6 Tdi diesel car , 61000 driven . Cars 3,76,553 ads. This is a perfect trendy car with excellent styling and brand value. My cousin replaced 2 of his Injectors from such source and they are … Contact the dealer / owner for details. Volkswagen Vento 1.5L Highline AT Diesel Price in India. The feel of the steering wheel, the quality of the steering mounted controls, and the indicator / light switches made me feel I was in a mini Superb. Select trim and explore price list of all second hand Volkswagen Vento 2011 cars and get complete pricing report at no cost within 10 seconds. Starts at 5.94Lakh Get on road price ... Buy used Volkswagen Vento (2011) Highline Petrol Cars in Chennai at 3.90 Lakh at Autoportal.com. Volkswagen vento high line tdi 2011 2nd owner no replacement abs. Year 2011. Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel user owners reviews, should i buy Volkswagen Vento , mileage, service, after sales, user experience, 2020

Frankie's Garlic Parmesan Calories, Anthony Grant Actor Height, Closetmaid Shelftrack 8808, Acer Aspire 5 A515-54g-71wp, Wood Shelf With Hanging Rod, Target Number One Review, Simple Beet Salad With Goat Cheese, Kings Engineering College Reviews, An Introduction To Mechanical Engineering, Si Edition 4th, 1 Baked Sweet Potato Nutrition Facts,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *