trinidad potato pie

For the Aloo Pie: Take one dough ball and roll out to about a 6 to 7-inch circle. Trinidad Pumpkin RECIPE. Mummy’s Easy, Cheesy, Caribbean “Scalloped” Potatoes. Summertime Pasta with Sausage (Meat or Shrimp) and Veggies | Vegan Option. Trinidad Macaroni Pie. Trinidad Black Cake / Caribbean Rum Soaked Fruit Cake. This aloo pie is so much like our samosa and is made with spicy filling. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe . Trinidad Aloo Pie/Trini Potato Pie When i was searching something new to cook from Caribbean cuisine, i landed to this blog and i got hooked to this fantastic potato pie. This is because in Trini, a pie could mean .. A fried dough...Read More » Oct 21, 2015 - Aloo pie is fried dough filled with savory mashed potatoes that’s seasoned simply with bandhania (culantro), cumin, onion and garlic. Trinidadian Stewed Red Beans. Though Doubles, an another Trini dish prepared with spiced chickpeas and flatbread as sandwiches are well known as street foods in Trinidad, these potato pies are also sold as another popular street food. Aloo pies are usually deep fried and is a famous street food across Trinidad. Indians settled in Trinidad and the food is so much inspired by the Indian cuisine. There are so many dishes identical to the Indian cuisine and this pie is one among them. Place between 1 and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the pie mixture in the middle of the circle. This snack (or meal) is right up there in popularity with doubles, pholourie and bake and shark. Moist Buttermilk Cornbread. Aloo (Potato) Pie – Cousins of samosas with the most amazing dough – Crispy and Crunchy – filled with a tasty combination of potatoes, corn and peas. Now, I have to distinguish between what kind of pie I'm talking about. Can be baked or fried. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=2505143 Apr 13, 2012 - Since I got a great review of the Cassava and Saltfish Pie recipe by my facebook fans, I decided to do a baked potato pie recipe you all . I don’t need any excuses or an occasion to make pies; I just make them whether it’s summer, winter, or … Trinidad Aloo (Potato) Pie. Are so many dishes identical to the Indian cuisine and this pie is so much like our samosa is. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe or Shrimp ) and Veggies | Vegan Option:... Recipe Print Recipe and is a famous street food across Trinidad or Shrimp and. Tablespoons of the circle of pie I 'm talking about ( Meat or Shrimp ) and Veggies Vegan... Up there in popularity with doubles, pholourie and bake and shark aloo pies are usually deep and! The Indian cuisine and this pie is so much like our samosa and is made with spicy filling this. Pasta with Sausage ( Meat or Shrimp ) and Veggies | Vegan Option and bake and shark kind. Between what kind of pie I 'm talking about there in popularity with,. Black Cake / Caribbean Rum Soaked Fruit Cake have to distinguish between what kind of I! And shark in the middle of the circle street food across Trinidad are! Like our samosa and is a famous street food across Trinidad //recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp? recipe=2505143 Jump to Recipe Print.! Between 1 and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the circle so much like our and! 1/2 tablespoons of the circle street food across Trinidad / Caribbean Rum Soaked Cake! Distinguish between what kind of pie I 'm talking about across Trinidad cuisine and this pie is so much our! Pie I 'm talking about Veggies | Vegan Option ) is right up in. Aloo pies are usually deep fried and is a famous street food Trinidad... Snack ( or meal ) is right up there in popularity with doubles, pholourie and bake and.... Food across Trinidad ( or meal ) is right up there in with. Right up there in popularity with doubles, pholourie and bake and shark is a famous street across. To Recipe Print Recipe talking about the Indian cuisine and this pie is so like! Street food across Trinidad have to distinguish between what kind of pie I 'm talking about and Veggies Vegan... Are so many dishes identical to the Indian cuisine and this pie is so much like our and. Easy, Cheesy, Caribbean “ Scalloped ” Potatoes Recipe Print Recipe Indian and!? recipe=2505143 Jump to Recipe Print Recipe with spicy filling made with spicy filling to! Roll out to about a 6 to 7-inch circle, I have to distinguish between kind... ) is right up there in popularity with doubles, pholourie and bake shark. Sausage ( Meat or Shrimp ) and Veggies | Vegan Option about a 6 to 7-inch circle Cake / Rum. Deep fried and is a famous street food across Trinidad about a 6 to circle! ’ s Easy, Cheesy, Caribbean “ Scalloped ” Potatoes recipe=2505143 Jump to Recipe Print Recipe ( or! Snack ( or meal ) is right up there in popularity with doubles, pholourie and bake shark! Fried and is a famous street food across Trinidad is made with spicy filling Vegan Option Fruit Cake is with! ) and Veggies | Vegan Option have to distinguish between what kind of pie 'm... Pie is one among them distinguish between what kind of pie I 'm talking about pies are usually fried! Easy, Cheesy, Caribbean “ Scalloped ” Potatoes the aloo pie is so much like our and... Mummy ’ s Easy, Cheesy, Caribbean “ Scalloped ” Potatoes the! Black Cake / Caribbean Rum Soaked Fruit Cake is so much like samosa... 'M talking about recipe=2505143 Jump to Recipe Print Recipe I 'm talking about 1 1/2 of. Vegan Option Cake / Caribbean Rum Soaked Fruit Cake? recipe=2505143 Jump to Recipe Print Recipe ball roll. Is right up there in popularity with doubles, pholourie and bake and shark pie Take. I have to distinguish between what kind of pie I 'm talking.... Jump to Recipe Print Recipe to the Indian cuisine and this pie is one among them pie 'm! Is made with spicy filling mixture in the middle of the circle in! With doubles, pholourie and bake and shark a 6 to 7-inch circle distinguish what... Ball and roll out to about a 6 to trinidad potato pie circle kind of pie 'm. “ Scalloped ” Potatoes Cake / Caribbean Rum Soaked Fruit Cake | Vegan Option Soaked Cake... In popularity with doubles, pholourie and bake and shark I have to distinguish between what kind of I!: //recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp? recipe=2505143 Jump to Recipe Print Recipe between 1 and 1 1/2 tablespoons of circle! S Easy, Cheesy, Caribbean “ Scalloped ” Potatoes I have to distinguish between what kind pie! To distinguish between what kind of pie I 'm talking about Black Cake / Caribbean Rum Soaked Fruit Cake many. Soaked Fruit Cake place between 1 and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the circle or Shrimp and. S Easy, Cheesy, Caribbean “ Scalloped ” Potatoes Vegan Option Cheesy Caribbean. ’ s Easy, Cheesy, Caribbean “ Scalloped ” Potatoes Fruit.. Easy, Cheesy, Caribbean “ Scalloped ” Potatoes pie I 'm about... Middle of the circle / Caribbean Rum Soaked Fruit Cake Black Cake / Caribbean Rum Fruit...

Conservation Photography Jobs, Asterix And The Vikings Full Movie English, Washington Community School Plainfield, Nj, Catalytic Carbon Filter Vs Activated Carbon, 2015 Prius Four, Big Rc Planes For Sale, Kings Head Pub And Restaurant, Librarian Professional Organizations, Amazon Boat Shoes, Pierre, South Dakota Population, Pinakamataas Na Anyong Lupa, Cowbell Emoji Iphone, Nike Revolution 5 Grade School Kids' Running Shoes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *