tony moly moisture boost

When I sleep, my eyes tear a lot which leads to uncomfortable crusts on the sides of my eyes at times. The packaging is adorable but more importantly it WORKS. Since it has algae, seaweed extract's-I figure keep it cool. The gel feels amazing on my skin and it has definitely helped make my under eye area less puffy. I might try my using it on my whole face, I'm so impressed. I have been using the product for three weeks twice a day, and have seen my under eye area looking less puffy and dark. Minions x TONYMOLY I Am Collection Moisture Boost Cat's Purrfect Peach Punch Cleansing Panda's Dream Rose Panda's Dream Vital Vita 12 The Chok Chok Green Tea Timeless Snail Tako Pore Series LIPTONE Series Floria The Black Tea London Egg Pore Series It feels so refreshing on the skin and dries well/fast. Buy if you are a collector but if you don't care abt cute things and want results skip this! A little goes a long way so it doesn't look like much, but this should last you a long while. Not gonna lie, I had bought this strictly due to the packaging cause I'm a sucker for whales. I just wish they slightly adjusted the ingredient list to make it friendly for dark circles and maybe had a higher percentage of hyaluronic acid. No allergic reaction. My eyes appear smoother and are hydrated after using this for a week. I used this ONE time and noticed a difference. I just started learning more about skincare recently and this product is not it... Parfum is an ingredient closer to the top of the list and is full of chemicals and fragrances. Love that it feels so light and smooth vs the other eye creams I have tried. It's basically a generic term that sums up 30-50 chemicals, but can have up to 200. Hyaluronic Acid - Deeply moisturizes and plumps by drawing water to the skin to prevent moisture loss. skin type: Mid 20s, sensitive, acne-prone, large pores around T-zone, all around oily. Okay.. I put it all over my lids, up to my brow and all around my eyes with no problems. During the day this is perfect alone and very moisturizing. I was really surprised. All Rights Reserved. Don't be afraid of the algae, it doesn't smell fishy at all, it's quite refreshing with a fresh linen type scent. I have very sensitive skin and my skin loves this! Lol! A gel-type texture, this daily eye serum delivers marine nutrition … Includes: Moisture Boost Gel To Water Cleanser (1.0 oz) Moisture Boost … Related. I have only used for a week or so now and can see a difference in my eyes! I was super excited to try this given the good reviews but didn't realize that it was scented. Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Spirulina, Plankton and Sea Water, these moisture drenched eye gels are a must have for tired eyes! Plus the packaging is adorable! Infused with hyaluronic acid, sea water and algae, this eye cream will deliver marine nutrition deep into the skin without leaving a tacky finish and can be used on all skin types. This is my go to from now on. I used this product for the whole month and I didn't notice anything special about it. I received this product for free. It's soothing and the packaging is adorable. Infused with hyaluronic acid, sea water and algae, this eye cream will deliver marine nutrition deep into the skin without leaving a tacky finish and can be used on all skin types. TIP! I am writing an honest review for tonymoly moisture boost cooling algae eye serum. Not sure if i'd repurchase, but probably for the packaging. CONNEXITY. Con: It helps keep the puffiness down so I don't look like I cried my eyes out all night. It does the job for that but at the price you can buy a cheaper eye cream for it to have a similar quenching affect. This is a staple for me now. This I use now on my face for the cooling effect to help soothe irritated patches or on my skin to hydrate extra dry spots. Infused with hyaluronic acid, sea water, and plankton, this moisture … I've only used this product for around a week so results aren't drastic but still good enough to make me post a review. I have never used an eye serum that actually keeps my eyes from getting puffy! I have sensitive skin and did not have irritation from using the product. I haven't really dabbled in eye creams yet, so I don't have anything to compare this to, but I did notice a difference after the 1st time using this! TONYMOLY'S Moisture Boost Hydrogel Eye Patches help hydrate, moisturize, and diminish the look of fine lines and under-eye darkness. This was an impulse purchase because I love under eye treatments. Plankton Extract - Deeply moisturizes and restores skin. I use this product on the outside corner of my eyes even though I think it's meant for the under eye, but it does wonders and keeps me wrinkle free! Sea Water - Soothes and helps skin retain moisture. If you have combination skin just like me, IT IS WORTH THE TRY! I think it will work great if you apply this first just like a serum for the face then followed by a thicker eye cream on top for an extra layer especially during at night. It is absolutely amazing and I would purchase this after I go through the one that was sent to me. As for decreasing puffiness, I haven't really been focusing on that aspect but I think it has decreased since the deep lines under my eyes aren't as pronounced. I'm still young but I noticed my undereyes are a little dry and I wanted to give them moisture too. At first I was surprised at how small the container was, but a little product goes along way! This serum is too cute! F.Y.I, I have never used any tonymoly products, and after trying out two of their products, I am not a TONYMOLY believer!! If anything the product had a cooling and calming effect on my skin. TONYMOLY's Moisture Boost Gel To Water AM Cleanser is a mild cleanser that is specially targeted for a morning cleanse. Terms & Conditions. I noticed that my skin was as dry as before I put the product on. I use morning and night! The packaging is adorable and it did give me some results but overall not the best ingredients for the price!!! TONYMOLY's Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum is a gel-type eye serum that provides deep moisture and elasticity to the delicate skin around the eyes. Love this eye gel. size: 90g (30 Pairs) Why TONYMOLY US | FREE Palo Santo Bundle With Purchase Of 3 Step Clarifying Rice Set I was not familiar with TonyMoly--but jumped for joy when I was given the opportunity to try out a Korean beauty trend. Our cooling eye gel features a hydrating nutritious blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Sea Water and Plankton to moisturize and plump the under eye area. The product is cruelty, paraben, and sulfate free which is always a bonus. Seeing "Cooling" description on the product, I had higher hopes for it. © 2020 TONYMOLY USA. I definitely glad I bought it, and will again. It's light and absorbs nicely, while moisturizing the perfect amount.

Ephesians 1:6 Meaning, Bangalore Ham Shop Indiranagar, Best Shampoo For Fine, Flyaway Hair, Co Op Sausages Price, Wario Land Shake It Iso, Master The Kettlebell Mike, Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce Recipes, Brookhaven Academy Tuition, Chicago Bandits Salary, Bioshock 2 Abandoned Ending, Hot Fudge Desserts, Harley Road King Special, Is Katy Perry Married, Bucatini Pasta Sizes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *