tlm 67 vs tlm 49

This particular TLM 67 "Set Z" comes with its own professional shockmount. The TLM 67 is smoother than the TLM 49 I reviewed a few years ago. Neumann TLM 67 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone. The TLM 67 is smoother than the TLM 49 I reviewed a few years ago. Indeed, the TLM 67 is Neumann's contemporary development of the studio classic U 67. There’s less proximity effect than I expected in either the cardioid or figure-of-eight pattern. Normally I have to pull out some low end when I work a mic at about three inches for voiceover — not so much with the TLM 67. Closely reproducing all the sound characteristics of the famous 1960s staple, the TLM 67 incorporates the same K 67 capsule as the U 67, with TLM 49 tube circuit. Unlike the U67, this is a solid state mic. There’s less proximity effect than I expected in either the cardioid or figure of eight pattern. Not so much with the TLM 67. Billed as a “contemporary development of the legendary U 67,” the TLM 67 is a dual-diaphragm, three-pattern, large-diaphragm microphone built on the K67 capsule made famous by Neumann’s U67. Normally I have to pull out some low end when I work a mic at about three inches for voiceover.

Overhead Door Odyssey 1000 Reset After Power Outage, Simple Frozen Cake, Do Coots Migrate, Low-moisture Mozzarella Recipe, Primary Care Cme Conferences 2021,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *