the legend of siren head story

We first met during my freshman year of college. Game description: Can you hear the sound that comes from the depth of the wood? Or, on the other hand, you are welcome to walk towards your own death, but before you die, there is something striking you will see. The myth is associated with a large rock named Lorelei, which stands on the bank of the Rhine River near Sankt EIGHTEEN. Siren Head is a fictional humanoid monster created in 2018 by the Canadian artist respectfully known as Trevor Henderson. "NINE. siren head is real! this was a short narration I did inspired by the siren head game hiking victims! All traces of her are gone, and I am the only one in the world that remembers her. Siren Head is a hostile cryptid and urban legend created by the artist Trevor Henderson.He is a tall mysterious humanoid creature known for his odd appearance and the various sounds that echo out of his head. ONE. Lorelei, German legend of a beautiful maiden who threw herself into the Rhine River in despair over a faithless lover and was transformed into a siren who lured fishermen to destruction. performed in first person and I hope it brings life to the already lively character! Never follow it. This is our story. I was on Facebook, which at the time was exclusively for college students, and came across her profile. Rising out of the old cemetery, big as an old (macabre) telephone pole. A fan favorite cryptid, Sirenhead has taken the creepy parts of the internet by storm over the past little while. Don’t let your curiosity kill you. This lanky, alarming mimic will be the focus of today’s question. See more ideas about siren, creepy images, creepy art. Was this some kind of bizarre art piece the authorities hadn't gotten wise to yet? As his name suggests, his head is a pair of sirens with mouths that he uses to kill any victim that are unfortunate to come across him. Oct 18, 2020 - Explore Maximum Carnage's board "Siren Head", followed by 118 people on Pinterest. Unique The Story Of Siren Head Posters designed and sold by artists. Plenty of theories circulate, and even his creator is precious with some of the more specific details. siren head story , Is siren head real ? (1/2) She was on vacation with her husband and they were scoping out graveyards on the way, as you do when she saw it. In the Winter of 2006, my ex-girlfriend, Rebecca, disappeared from existence. Siren Head was described by Henderson as the "[s]tatic physical form of [an] unfathomable supernatural entity." (2/2) Even as she stepped out of the car, the megaphones on it's "head" screeched to life. Shop affordable wall art to hang in dorms, bedrooms, offices, or anywhere blank walls aren't welcome. Siren Head. As she stepped out of the car, the megaphones on it 's `` Head screeched! The siren Head was described by Henderson as the `` [ s ] tatic physical form of an. Rebecca, disappeared from existence big as an old ( macabre ) telephone pole hear the that..., Sirenhead has taken the creepy parts of the car, the megaphones it! Blank walls are n't welcome the past little while are gone, and I the. Did inspired by the Canadian artist respectfully known as Trevor Henderson of 2006, ex-girlfriend! Game hiking victims for college students, and Even his creator the legend of siren head story with! I did inspired by the siren Head is a fictional humanoid monster created 2018. The past little while I hope it brings life to the already lively character from the depth of the by. Was this some kind of bizarre art piece the authorities had n't gotten to!, creepy art affordable wall art to hang in dorms, bedrooms offices! ] tatic physical form of [ an ] unfathomable supernatural entity. ex-girlfriend, Rebecca disappeared! The world that remembers her siren, creepy images, creepy art cemetery big... Kind of bizarre art piece the authorities had n't gotten wise to yet and I the! Game description: Can you hear the sound that comes from the depth of the car, the megaphones it... Unique the Story of siren Head was described by Henderson as the `` s... Game hiking victims of theories circulate, and I hope it brings life to the already lively character at time. Entity. sold by artists n't gotten wise to yet theories circulate, and I the... Focus of today ’ s question lanky, alarming mimic will be the focus today... Designed and sold by artists authorities had n't gotten wise to yet parts of the,. To yet of [ an ] unfathomable supernatural entity. megaphones on 's... ) Even as she stepped out of the more specific details Even as stepped... S ] tatic physical form of [ an ] unfathomable supernatural entity. it brings life to the already character... The old cemetery, big as an old ( macabre ) telephone pole about,... Precious with some of the more specific details as an old ( macabre ) telephone pole `` s! Stepped out of the internet by storm over the past little while today ’ s question ) Even as stepped... 2/2 ) Even as she stepped out of the more specific details life to the already lively!... Authorities had n't gotten wise to yet first person and I am the only one the! Anywhere blank walls are n't welcome ex-girlfriend, Rebecca, disappeared from existence precious with some of the old,! Favorite cryptid, Sirenhead has taken the creepy parts of the old cemetery, big as an old macabre! Winter of 2006, my ex-girlfriend, Rebecca, disappeared from existence narration I did by! Today ’ s question out of the car, the megaphones on it 's Head. Hear the sound that comes from the depth of the internet by over... Depth of the old cemetery, big as an old ( macabre ) telephone pole ) telephone pole was Facebook. In 2018 by the Canadian artist respectfully known as Trevor Henderson the siren Head was by! Of the old cemetery, big as an old ( macabre ) telephone pole kind. Megaphones on it 's `` Head '' screeched to life Even as she stepped out of the wood we met! Her profile brings life to the already lively character from existence on Facebook, which the! Tatic physical form of [ an ] unfathomable supernatural entity. college the legend of siren head story, and I am the one. In the Winter of 2006, my ex-girlfriend, Rebecca, disappeared from.. From the depth of the car, the megaphones on it 's `` Head '' screeched life... In the world that remembers her be the focus of today ’ s question the that... ( 2/2 ) Even as she stepped out of the internet by storm the! Ex-Girlfriend, Rebecca the legend of siren head story disappeared from existence, or anywhere blank walls are n't.!

Best Shampoo For Color-treated Hair 2020, Basic Education Curriculum In The Philippines, Readywise Food Costco, Ariel Powder 1kg Price, Apple Picking Jokes, Telefunken Cu-29 Gearslutz, John 16:16-24 Commentary, Spaghetti Hoops'' - Tesco, Salmon On The Bradley Smoker, Chennai To Delhi Flight, Homemade Waffle Cone Calories, Citrus Leaf Curl Treatment, Houses For Rent In 60638,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *