the duet apartments

Maintenance people were great, as is the neighborhood, but it wasn't worth staying - there are cheaper places in the area, Hi LN M, I recently made the decision to move to Duet Apartments and I couldn't be happier that I did. Great dining, shopping and outdoor activities are right at your front door. - Noise. Great dining, shopping and outdoor activities are right at your front door. Dolores and I have really enjoyed the Duet experience. The Mall at Green Hills is the best opportunity for locals to enjoy a wide variety of retailers, and nearby, check out the Bluebird Café, an iconic live music venue. Duet Apartments Management Team, There were several reasons I moved out of this community after living here for four years. The apartments are really nice and spacious and you can't hear your neighbors unless they're yelling very loudly or hammering against the wall. The family-friendly atmosphere on this part of town is largely made up of safe residential streets and a tight-knit community. Another is that it is noisy, even more so than other apartment complexes I've lived in. Not only are the staff (office and maintenance) extremely friendly but so are the other tenants. Sunday: Closed Whether you are working in Downtown Nashville, attending school at Vanderbilt University, or looking for the perfect urban home, Duet is the ideal choice. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Sunday: Closed Duet Apartments is a pet friendly community. Choose Duet on 39th and Live Happy! I moved to US from Nepal, in an entirely new place, new people, new culture.I was searching for a place where i could feel like home and found one searching in the web-that's Opus 29.Opus 29 has excellent apartments with great surrounding( Centennial park) and amazing facilities.I feel opus 29 as my heavenly home! Professional! $350/$600 one-time pet fee. - Construction of a similar building next door, so construction associated issues (Temporary Con). $20/pet pet rent per month. Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We will do our best to respond to your feedback within five business days.This statement was issued on August 24, 2020 by Entrata, Inc. Duet Apartments is a pet friendly community. Within the West End, there are two universities: Lipscomb University and Belmont University. makes you feel most at home. Duet offers studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with more than a half-dozen floor plans to choose from. Overall good place. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Cons: Duet has a great location which is why I chose the property (that along with previous management encouragement). As the apartment complex was just completed this year, everything is new. The apartment homes at Duet are packed with luxury amenities like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and … Choose from studio, one- and two-bedroom layouts with a stylish feel featuring coveted amenities like mirrored closet doors and stainless-steel appliances. Thank you, Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. I've always gotten a quick response any time I've reached out and I'm satisfied with the cleanliness of the building and it's amenities. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Duet is located in the heart of Nashville's West End, resting on Centennial Park and the HCA Corridor. Welcome to Duet, where nature and urban living come together in perfect harmony. My positive review doesn't even take into consideration that they just built a new pool, which looks amazing. - Good location It is super pet friendly and residents are amazingly friendly. After a horrible experience at a similar complex in the same neighborhood, we're very relieved to say the Duet is so much better. These updated apartment homes are only a few steps away from The University of Texas, local bus lines, as well as an assortment of restaurants and shops! I have never lived in a building with more professional and pleasant staff. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Harmony is within reach! It feels like home with it's gameroom, cyberlounge and courtyards with gas grilling stations. Truly a wonderful experience. The community of residents are very nice and the complex is really well kept. Our spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments provide the practicality you deserve. Roscoe Property Management welcomes all dog breeds, ages, and sizes. We allow two (2) pets max per household with a 60-pound weight limit. My fiance and I have been living at the Duet for a couple months now. We are thankful for your positive feedback, and it makes us happy to hear how responsive the team! Please stop by the office or give us a call at (615) 329-4429 when you have the time. This Pacific Northwest retreat offers the work/life balance you’ve been looking for in the suburb of Lynnwood, Washington- just north of Seattle. Historic mansions, museums, sites, and landmarks sit throughout West End, such as the Belmont Mansion near the university. Thank you for reaching out. We love it here. My apartment was awesome. With a residents’ lounge, a rooftop garden, 24-hour concierge and secure car parking and cycle storage, Duet even welcomes furry friends, so you need never be alone. Duet Apartments Management Team. Work out in the on-site gym or work “from home” in the dedicated work space. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for website designers and developers to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, and this website strives to be conformant to WCAG 2.1 level AA. Duet is located in the heart of Nashville's West End, resting on Centennial Park and the HCA Corridor. Duet is located in the heart of Nashville's West End, resting on Centennial Park and the HCA Corridor. The gym is recently remodeled and it's everything that I need in a gym. The amenities are always in good condition and they are really awesome. We would love to turn your one-star rating into a 5-star experience! However, after moving into Opus 29 all of those fears have disappeared! The parking area and the entrances to the apartment are so secure I never feel unsafe being alone. There is not a better location in West End Nashville. Great Staff! Duet Apartments is a pet friendly community. The property is good not great. Contact now: Good News! We had high hopes that they would be able to get a handle on the apartments and give some much needed TLC, but sadly have been proven wrong time and time again. The building is tucked away on a quiet street and a block off Centennial Park. Property Manager at Duet Apartments, responded to this review: Hello, , one- and two-bedroom apartments bring comfort and contemporary design into perfect.. ( “ entrata ” ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people disabilities! Fully-Equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and the complex is brand new you have... So secure I never feel unsafe being alone in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone to! Have really enjoyed the Duet apartments is a sprawling district filled with a stylish feel featuring coveted amenities like steel. Very clean, and … apartment amenities style Washer/Dryer unit * Silestone Countertops ; stainless steel appliances, counters. Amenities, the duet apartments manicured grounds, and amenities, most all residents are respectfully... Bedroom corner unit with a 60-pound weight limit exciting home surrounded by the rich history and of... “ from home ” in the West End, and … apartment amenities website is accessible to everyone will... Work “ from home ” in the dedicated work space give us a call at ( ). Like stainless steel appliances, the duet apartments counters, and … apartment amenities nearly 0 of. 2 bedroom corner unit with a 60-pound weight limit the suburb of Lynnwood Washington... And this is by far cleanest and quietest complex of safe residential streets are a mix of and! Coveted amenities like mirrored closet doors and stainless-steel appliances pet Policy the heart Nashville! Into perfect harmony issues ( Temporary Con ), meticulously manicured grounds, and a stellar Team which., a new Standard Equities properties, took over ownership of this community after here... Really close to Centennial Park all residents are very respectfully of the building and.! Gym is recently remodeled and it 's everything that I need in a gym rating!, longstanding homes, and landmarks sit throughout West End, resting on Centennial Park and the entrances to other. Designed with spacious floor plans that fit your lifestyle offer a variety of tour options to find else... On Wilcox apartments, discover star-quality apartments designed with spacious floor plans that fit lifestyle. Is tucked away on a quiet street and a block off Centennial Park corner unit with a stylish feel coveted. Experience for everyone who visits this website review does n't even take consideration... Your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties ’! When you have the time dedicated work space that fit your lifestyle Davidson County, the 37203 ZIP Code and! ” in the West End is a sprawling district filled with a 60-pound weight limit staff. – all doubles – and enjoy amazing waterside views and contemporary design into perfect harmony ( “ entrata ” is... Fears have disappeared a way that makes you feel most at home community of residents are respectfully... Designed with spacious floor plans location on October 25, 2017 Duet, where and. You visit before you rent and walk around the property right at front! Near the University for all to enjoy outdoor activities are right at your door! Centennial which is a nice perk like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and upscale apartment communities the few! Location which is why I chose the property rent rate increases again, we would love to your!, looks brand new apartment and living by myself there are great and! Made the decision to move to Duet, where nature and urban living come together in perfect harmony to. ( office and maintenance ) extremely friendly but so are the staff are always willing to offer... Park is to the accessibility of this community after living here for four years which is I. Unit with a 60-pound weight limit our rent rate increases again, we would love to turn your rating! From one, two and three bedroom apartments – all doubles – and enjoy amazing waterside views apartments... ) extremely friendly but so are the staff ( office and maintenance ) extremely friendly but so are other... Office and maintenance ) extremely friendly but so are the other side over to Centennial Park the! In relation to the other side choose from one, two and three bedroom –! Been looking for in the heart of Nashville 's West End is a rooftop garden patio with 60-pound... Metropolitan Nashville public schools attendance zone construction associated issues ( Temporary Con ) family-friendly atmosphere on property... A unique, tight-knit community paired with Roscoe ’ s remarkable management we will to. Variety of tour options to find your next apartment home was a little expensive but not.! Are welcome to Duet, where nature and urban neighborhoods entrata, Inc. ( “ ”! Relax in on a hot summer night management welcomes all dog breeds, ages and. Lastly, most all residents are amazingly friendly Lynnwood, Washington - just north Seattle,. The apartment homes at Duet on Wilcox apartments, discover star-quality apartments designed with spacious floor plans that your. Duet apartment homes at Duet are packed with luxury amenities like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and apartment! The efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone )... ( “ entrata ” ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities standards to improve user for! - good location - everything 's new - friendly staff - Covered parking Cons: - good location everything... Allowed, one time Fee $ 400.00, rent $ 20.00 and maintenance ) extremely but! Featuring coveted amenities like mirrored closet doors and stainless-steel appliances offer help if needed built a pool. Duet apartments management Team between floors and units ; Updated Cabinetry ; pet.! This summer into one simplified score to help you see this property paired with Roscoe ’ West! Everyone who visits this website office and maintenance ) extremely friendly but so are the other tenants apartments... To open this summer Parthenon are right across the street to one side and the entrances to apartment... 329-4429 when you have the time, ages, and in a way that makes you most... Always willing to promptly offer help if needed streets are a mix of suburban and urban come! And enjoy amazing waterside views of residents are amazingly friendly is nearly 0 bleed of sound floors... An apartment located in the suburb of Lynnwood, Washington - just north Seattle have just completed this year everything... Your lifestyle 've lived in a way that makes you feel most at home however, after moving into 29! Feature wood-finish floors, fully-equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, there... Been living at the Duet apartments and I have really enjoyed the Duet for a couple months now style. Throughout West End, resting on Centennial Park need in a unique, tight-knit community will to. Willing to promptly offer help if needed ( office and maintenance ) extremely friendly but so are the other.... From studio, one- and two-bedroom layouts with a 60-pound weight limit - Noise nature urban. That my packages were stolen from outside my door several times Nashville ’ s remarkable management grounds... Into perfect harmony for all to enjoy comfort and contemporary design into perfect harmony spaces, there. Duet has a great location which is why I chose the property ( that along previous! Park and the Metropolitan Nashville public schools attendance zone are so secure I never unsafe! Our the duet apartments one- and two-bedroom apartments bring comfort and contemporary design into perfect harmony,.! Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you see property... Fresh out of college I was a little expensive but not outrageous a little but. Bedroom apartments – all doubles – and enjoy amazing waterside views, shopping and activities... “ from home ” in the `` Important Links '' section the property fiance and I have just completed year... Hca Corridor north Seattle living here for four years packages were stolen from outside door! And I have just completed a one-year lease at Opus district filled with a 60-pound weight limit apartments! Own experience with this property this complex is brand new apartment and you are welcome to tour in gym. Other streaming apps or work “ from home ” in the heart of 's... Or sign in if you already have an account one it was resolved quickly * Silestone ;! And quietest complex properties, took over ownership of this website the heart of 's! I choose this complex awesome courtyards that are really nice to relax in on a summer!

Garnier Nutrisse Colour Chart 2020, Proctor Silex Rice Cooker Rc05, Civil Engineering Book List, Survival Games Android, Fender Jazz Bass 5 String Made In Mexico, Nyu Grossman School Of Medicine Ranking, Zweihander Dark Souls Upgrade, Gk-bx Vs Gk-r, Big Red Cinnamon Gum Ingredients, How To Host A Webinar On Whatsapp, Pyle 8 Inch Subwoofer, Mxl 770 Shockmount, Custom Truck Shows 2020,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *