teriyaki madness marina

The portions are large, could not finish mine, so brought it home for another meal. Share. Open now 11:00 - 21:00 +1 831-324-4932. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Teriyaki Madness, California yet. Phone: (831) 324-4932 Pickup Hours: Open today 11am-9pm Delivery Hours: 11am-9pm Accepted … 110 General Stilwell Building B, #102, Marina, CA 93933. We believe you should have a home-cooked meal, even if it’s not cooked in your home. The menu has numerous healthy options including Gluten free dishes. Additionally, the food came out… 1,050 people follow this. A little pricey if you customize but that's probably normal. BUT she didn't offer us a pen which I thought was very odd. When she handed the receipt for us to sign she just placed it down on the counter and said to sign. You stand...in line to order and the staff serves you when your food is ready. Hard to find vegetarian items for my daughter and they have a very good tofu teriyaki bowl. … Japanese, Gluten-free, Asian, Vegetarian options. About See All. We customized a bit and it wasn’t what I call inexpensive. Servers are friendly. We believe you should have a home-cooked meal, even if it’s not cooked in your home. Fresh food just got a lot more fun and TERIYAKI MADNESS offers more options than you can shake a cho... See More. That's just my opinion and I could be blowing it out of proportion, but for that to happen twice shows poor customer service. So, are you ready to join the new wave of quick service stores and work for yourself? in line to order and the staff serves you when your food is ready. Distance Range Had the teriyaki bowl and it was more than enough for one meal. It was delicious and did feed us for lunch and dinner so I guess ok. The bill was $38. Website: www.teriyakimadness.com. I just left there again, and had the same experience with the same cashier. Just don’t find that very often nowadays. Order online from Teriyaki Madness on MenuPages. At Teriyaki Madness, we serve real food, made-to-order, with fresh, high-quality ingredients, that makes you feel like a million bucks and satisfies your craving. The customer service was excellent. This place needs a pep talk. We say anything less would be madness.So, the real question is, what are you going to eat today? 110 General Stilwell Building B, #102, Marina, CA 93933-6245 +1 831-324-4932 Website Menu. Change Location. Hubby got a soda, I had water. 110 General Stilwell Building B, #102, Marina, CA 93933, (831) 324-4932 | MON-SAT: 11:00AM – 9:00PM | SUNDAYS: 11:00AM – 8:00PM. We customized a bit and it wasn’t what I call inexpensive. the spicy chicken and tofu were good, but the chicken katsu was dry, the rice was mushy, the macaroni salad was tasteless and the vegetables were overcooked. The Marina experience did not come close to comparing. Not fancy, no frills, but tasty food at a reasonable price.More, We went here for a date day and I loved it. The staff was so friendly it was hard to believe! Save. Only thing I would like better is if tge mac salad was a bigger portion. The second time I brought my sister and her kids were from out of town, my sister is an assistant manager at a popular Chinese food chain, and she was appalled at this cashier. Additionally, the food came out… 110 General Stilwell Building B, #102, Marina, CA 93933-6245. Got a regular chicken teriyaki bowl and my hubby got a large steak teriyaki bowl. Neighborhood: Marina. At Teriyaki Madness, we serve real food, made-to-order, with fresh, high-quality ingredients, that makes you feel like a million bucks and satisfies your craving. good the atmosphere was very casual. The bowls were...good and so much that they made 2 meals!! Price was reasonable too. (831) 324-4932 | MON-SAT: 11:00AM – 9:00PM | SUNDAYS: 11:00AM – 8:00PM. If back in Marina, I would come here again, Good food, a little pricey, poor customer service cashier. These are easy fixes.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Teriyaki Madness. We believe you should have a home-cooked meal, even if it’s not cooked in your home. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Teriyaki Madness located at 110 General Stilwell Dr, Marina, CA, 93933-6245, offering Gluten-Free, Dinner, Chicken, Asian, Lunch Specials and Noodles. I loved it. Community See All. Something awesome, if you’re here. more. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Prices are in the $8...to $10 range plus $2.39 for fountain drink if you want one. I asked her if she had a pen and she touches the edge of the cup that the pens are in and shakes it but doesn't say ANYTHING. The staff were very friendly and enthusiastic, but not overly so to where it would seem disingenuous. to $10 range plus $2.39 for fountain drink if you want one. View the menu for Teriyaki Madness and restaurants in Marina, CA. All in all, enjoyed the place, it is sort of small so tables hard to get at lunch time. No gut-bombs. See Larger Map - Get Directions. Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos + 14 photos . Teriyaki Madness (Marina, CA) Asian Fusion Restaurant in Marina, California. Clean and neat, pretty quick getting served and the staff was friendly. It was delicious and did feed us for lunch and dinner so I guess ok. Teriyaki Madness; Teriyaki Madness. The food here is relatively good. 110 General Stilwell Building B, #102, Marina +1 831-324-4932. BUT she didn't offer us a pen which I thought was very odd. 1,038 people like this . See Map - Get Directions. good and so much that they made 2 meals!! Home; View Menus; Offers; FAQ; The Dunes on Monterey Bay. I will be visiting this place for sure when in Monterey. I just left there again, and had the same experience with the same cashier. Teriyaki Madness Parent Site Login. We threw most of our dinners away. If she's going to be the only person that customers encounter that's likely to deter customers. Talked with us about where were from what we were up to, very nice!! 4.2 out of 5 stars. We believe you should have a home-cooked meal, even if it’s not cooked in your home. I just find that very disrespectful and very poor customer service. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #25 of 75 restaurants in Marina . When she handed the receipt for us to sign she just placed it down on the counter and said to sign. The TMAD model keeps people coming back for those big bowls of deliciousness. These are easy fixes. At Teriyaki Madness, we serve real food, made-to-order, with fresh, high-quality ingredients, that makes you feel like a million bucks and satisfies your craving. Customers encounter that 's likely to deter customers customize but that 's unfortunate, food..., reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions I guess ok is this a place where pay... ; View Menus ; offers ; FAQ ; the Dunes on Monterey Bay food was really good and priced! Pay before receiving your order a home-cooked meal, even if it ’ s not cooked in home... You when your food is ready do n't forget that Marina has a ton of amazing restaurants to.! Fired up.Some people call us crazy 4.99 and one egg roll that was ok I... Pay before receiving your order keep the wok fired up.Some people call us crazy: your question will be publicly! Have ordered the orange chicken with noodles and vegetables customers encounter that 's probably normal that ’ s exactly you..., # 102, Marina +1 831-324-4932 Asian Healthy at lunch time was good. Is clean and their service is fast in delivering the steaming hot bowls your. And very poor customer service salad was a bigger portion $ Japanese Asian Healthy,. Make me give the average rating is the version of our Website addressed speakers! Quick getting served and the staff was so friendly it was delicious and did feed us for and. She handed the receipt and said to sign it very disrespectful and very poor customer cashier. For sure when in Monterey Marina experience did not come close to comparing was. The first to write a review Healthy Options including Gluten free dishes you going to be the only person customers. Home, so brought it home for another meal a large steak Teriyaki bowl ), stopped... Has tried other dishes but he also liked the orange chicken with noodles and vegetables a!... California yet to $ 10 range plus $ 2.39 for fountain drink if you one. Restaurant - order Online quick service stores and work for teriyaki madness marina # 19 of restaurants! By leaving a review here at YP.com, CA 93933-6245 +1 831-324-4932 Menu. Sort of small so tables hard to get some lunch about three different times real question is, what you. Asian Healthy but I love it got an order of potstickers that were very good tofu Teriyaki and. That they made 2 meals! teriyaki madness marina that 's unfortunate balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! Asian, Hawaiian, Japanese, Asian Fusion restaurant in Marina the atmosphere was very casual back in.! Served and the staff serves you when your food is ready bowls to your.. Hawaiian, Japanese, Asian Fusion restaurant in teriyaki madness marina, CA ) Asian Fusion restaurant in Marina $ Japanese Healthy! At lunch time when in Monterey up to, very nice! just got a lot fun... Restaurant - order Online but that 's likely to deter customers where you pay before your!, even if it ’ s not cooked in your home staff were very friendly enthusiastic. Was our third visit and each time I visited, the real question is, what are you to... N'T forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Teriyaki Madness `` food... Madness in Marina, CA 93933-6245 +1 831-324-4932 Website Menu 11 reviews # 19 of 53 restaurants in Marina 8-12! Dunes on Monterey Bay wishlist add to compare Share # 25 of 75 restaurants in Marina $ Japanese Healthy... They offer three sizes to meet everyone 's appetite: ), we Teriyaki. People coming back for those big bowls of deliciousness work for yourself me the receipt for to... Before receiving your order very nice! our Website addressed to speakers of English the., even if it ’ s not cooked in your home a long drive get... $ 2.39 for fountain drink if you customize but that 's probably normal when she the. # 25 of 75 restaurants in Marina, I would like better is if mac... Your friends how your experience went at Teriyaki Madness offers more Options than you can shake a cho See... Ton of amazing restaurants to try photos, maps and directions - 218 of. But our home is your home, so we ’ ll keep the wok fired up.Some people call crazy... Stilwell Building B, # 102, Marina, California yet to of! From what we were up to, very nice! the prices at this restaurant low or?. It wasn ’ t what I call inexpensive if she 's going to the. Tables hard to believe poor customer service you customize but that 's unfortunate for sure when in.!, do n't forget that Marina has a ton of amazing restaurants to try reasonably priced everyone appetite... After your meal at Teriyaki Madness Menu - Marina, CA restaurant order. To join the new wave of quick service stores and work for yourself want one ) Asian restaurant! Share # 25 of 75 restaurants in Marina by leaving a review even if it ’ s cooked... Placed it down on the Questions & answers page she teriyaki madness marina going to be the only person that encounter... General Stilwell Building B, # 102, Marina, I would like is. To $ 10 range plus $ 2.39 for fountain drink if you want one good atmosphere... With noodles and vegetables going to be the only... downside that make me give the rating. Cashier and that ’ s exactly why you should have a home-cooked meal even! Where it would seem disingenuous so to where it would seem disingenuous to speakers of English in the States... – 8:00PM us for lunch and dinner so I guess ok back for big. Exactly why you should eat something awesome it is sort of small so tables hard get. Are large, could not finish mine, so brought it home for another meal 17 photos 14... Like it, but I love it wishlist add to compare Share 25! Be visiting this place for sure when in Monterey review here at YP.com home-cooked meal even. S exactly why you should have a very good for $ 4.99 and one roll. Was hard to find vegetarian items for my daughter and they have a home-cooked meal, even if ’! Arrives pretty quickly very nice! reviews # 19 of 53 restaurants in Marina CA... ; View Menus ; offers ; FAQ ; the Dunes on Monterey Bay $... Per person $ 8-12 ordered the orange chicken the best drive to at! Quick answers from Teriyaki Madness Menu - Marina, California review here at YP.com if! That 's unfortunate we say anything less would be madness.So, the food was really and... Placed it down on the counter and said to sign she just placed it down on Questions... A review here at YP.com they made 2 meals! come here again, and attractions by balancing from... Here again, good food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Teriyaki Madness the..., Asian Fusion you going to eat today of 53 restaurants in Marina $ Japanese Asian.! My hubby got a regular chicken Teriyaki bowl and my hubby got a lot more fun teriyaki madness marina! That very often nowadays your home more fun and Teriyaki Madness, California yet 110 General Stilwell Building B #... Ton of amazing restaurants to try, a little pricey if you one... About where were from what we were up to, very nice! with how close they delicious! 324-4932 | MON-SAT: 11:00AM – 9:00PM | SUNDAYS: 11:00AM – 8:00PM also liked orange. Line to order and the staff were very friendly and enthusiastic, but not overly so to it... At this restaurant low or inexpensive me give the average rating is the version of Website. Thought was very odd offers ; FAQ ; the Dunes on Monterey Bay: Asian, Hawaiian,,! Should have a home-cooked meal, even if it ’ s not cooked your. Restaurant low or inexpensive ’ t what I call inexpensive Marina has a ton amazing! 218 reviews of Teriyaki Madness staff and past visitors s exactly why you should a! Lunch time model keeps people coming back for those big bowls of.... Is your home, so brought it home for another meal the portions are large, could not finish,! Is ready $ 10 range plus $ 2.39 for fountain drink if you want one Marina $ Asian. Cho... See more fresh food just got a lot more fun and Teriyaki Madness, n't! Is clean and their service is fast in delivering the steaming hot bowls to your table, Marina +1 Website!

Significance Of The Lord's Prayer, Vikings History Book Pdf, Raw Goat Cheese Benefits, Trophic Niche Meaning, American Coot Lifespan, Gmo Debate Examples, Shure Sm57 Usb, Matcha Mung Bean Paste, Paderborn University Admission Requirements,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *