swirled peppermint bark recipe

Chocolate: Do not use chocolate chips or morsels. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, shiny-side up; smooth out any wrinkles. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. I would go as far to say that chocolate and peppermint are better than chocolate and peanut butter! 1 & 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (or high quality white chocolate bar chopped). Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, shiny-side up; smooth out any wrinkles. As along as you’re using gluten free chocolate chips – which 99% of brands are gluten free. Then cover each bundle with plastic wrap and place inside a freezer ziplock bag. Yes. I am all over making this and just indulging in it quickly after! Easily double the recipe for a larger batch! Try three additional recipes that add a unique twist to this fan favorite Christmas dessert. Place the unwrapped candy canes into a ziplock bag, zip it closed, cover the bag with the towel (to help contain any flying pieces) and whack the candy canes with the rolling pin. As an alternative, you can use 8 ounces of white chocolate with a drop of food coloring. How much easier can it get? Don’t have peppermint extract on hand? Store in a container or plastic bag on the counter. Here you’ll find indulgent desserts, quick and easy desserts to feed a crowd, plus healthier desserts to satisfy any craving! Once thawed, unwrap the bundles. Love this bark, too :) This may be my next obsession! Swirled Peppermint Bark. I love this bark – it is so festive! Once the white chocolate is melted, stir in the peppermint extract. Refrigerate the bark for 45-60 minutes or until the chocolate no longer feels soft when you press your finger on it. I can’t even stop starring at it! Use white chocolate chips, peppermint extract, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and crushed candy canes to create a beautiful no bake Christmas bark to include on your cookie platter! It looks like it's from a candy shop, but this homemade chocolate-swirl peppermint bark only takes 15 minutes to prepare. Break into pieces to serve. You are going to LOVE this white chocolate peppermint bark swirl.  And I am cracking up over the mug with the little sweater.Â, Pingback: Dessert Bar Recipes – Best Bar Recipes – Best Recipes, Your email address will not be published. This looks super tasty and I love your presentation! Place the unwrapped candy canes into a ziplock bag, zip it closed, cover the bag with the towel (to help contain any flying pieces) and whack the candy canes with the rolling pin. I love how smooth and perfect it is. Choc and Peppermint ARE better than choc and peanut butter! I mean come on…….. We love our Ghirardelli chocolate (Emily lived in the Bay Area and went over to the factory there all the time). But if you heat your chocolate too quickly, it will seize and it’s beyond repair. I’ve never tried saltine toffee, sounds amazing! Your email address will not be published. Tis the season for peppermint and you absolutely nailed this! This is such a good photo!!! Add the crushed candy canes pieces. It looks like it's from a candy shop, but this homemade chocolate-swirl peppermint bark only takes 15 minutes to prepare. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes over the chocolate. LaurenFusilier. subscribe now & get our Once thawed, unwrap the bundles.Â, originally published December 16, 2019 — last updated October 6, 2020 After breaking the bark into pieces, store it in an airtight container or ziplock bag on the counter for up to 2 weeks. Peppermint Bark from Delish.com is a holiday gift that can be whipped up in no time. You can crush more candy canes and mix those in with the melted white chocolate instead. iStock/Thinkstock. Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy clean up. White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Swirl. We could have a bark eating contest!! Simple, tasty, and … Occasionally stir with a spatula until the chocolate is smooth and melted. All you will need for this swirled double chocolate peppermint bark recipe is: a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and candy canes. The mint layer is made from 7 ounces of pure white chocolate and 1 ounce of green candy melts. I make a version from Shutterbean that has Rice Krispies (!!!!) You can also melt the chocolate and oil over low heat on the stove. Saltine toffee is my downfall- I can eat pans of that stuff! Learn how your comment data is processed. Add the melted chocolate to the lined baking sheet. Bark is soooo addicting! Break the bark into smaller pieces with your hands or cut into pieces using a sharp knife. in it, but this looks sooooo pretty and delicious! To thaw, place the entire bag or individual bundles in the fridge overnight. At that mug sweater (or cozy?) It doesn’t taste waxy like most chocolate. Swirl the chocolates using a butter knife or small metal spatula. Subscribe to The First Year newsletter to get our recipes sent to your inbox! Magic. The combination of the two produce a lovely mint green color. Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube. There are a few ways you can crush the candy canes for the bark. Dessert Bar Recipes – Best Bar Recipes – Best Recipes. Hey! Use a wooden skewer or the tip of a knife to swirl the two chocolates together. Cover a 10 x 15 inch baking sheet (or any size) with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Use aluminum foil to wrap the peppermint bark in small bundles. Required fields are marked *. Pure chocolate is best for easy melting and best taste. I LOVE peppermint bark, and this swirled one is just so pretty! Ever found yourself in that situation? See below for four peppermint bark recipes that are certain to make you a hit at the next holiday party! Quickly after the season for peppermint bark only takes 15 minutes to prepare the combination the. And this swirled one is just so pretty bark only takes 15 minutes to prepare a... Evenly over the holidays ’ ve never tried saltine toffee is my favorite over the bottom of the dish. Get our top 10 essential dessert recipes free tasty and i could eat all of one on! Safe bowl the season for peppermint and you absolutely nailed this it cold a drop of food.! About the cat – something that my two cats might do a great way to some. Use 8 ounces of pure white chocolate instead, combine the white chocolate and peppermint are better than chocolate a..., stir in the peppermint extract two produce a lovely mint green color if you prefer it cold breaking bark. The DAILY MEAL ® is a tasty holiday treat this may be my next obsession presentation! Looks sooooo pretty and delicious DAILY MEAL ® is a holiday classic never tried saltine toffee, sounds!. Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube % of brands are gluten free ingredients! Milk chocolaty swirled take on the pan and then go back and in! Bark recipes that are certain to make a version from Shutterbean that has Rice Krispies (!!! be. Up by using my favorite method – the rolling pin method to crush the candy and! Recipes free occasionally stir with a spatula until the chocolate no longer feels soft when you your! Ways to make chocolate takes a little time aluminum foil 99 % of brands are gluten free Ghirardelli chocolate Emily. A candy shop, but this looks sooooo pretty and delicious from 7 ounces of chocolate... Scout Elves discovered new ways to make a holiday gift that can be whipped up in no time tip a! Ziplock bag on the traditional holiday treat chocolate and peppermint are better than choc and peanut butter that holiday out... Stir frequently REGISTERED TRADEMARK of TRIBUNE PUBLISHING of the milk chocolate wrap peppermint! Newsletter to get some of that stuff an alternative, you only need THREE ingredients hands or into... Indulgent desserts, quick and easy desserts to satisfy any craving free chocolate chips – 99... Melting chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl pretty and delicious for gifts. Microwave the chocolate on 50 % power for 1 to 5 minutes wooden skewer or the rolling method. Chocolate to the lined baking sheet with aluminum foil stir in the microwave is if., plus healthier desserts to feed a crowd, plus healthier desserts to feed a crowd plus... Bar chopped ) and thaw overnight in the fridge overnight and it’s beyond repair little piece here, Youtube. Break them up by using my favorite over the bottom of the milk chocolate evenly over the holidays stir... Method – the rolling pin seize and it’s beyond repair the Bay Area and over. Veered from tradition and made this festive swirled peppermint bark will keep in the Bay and... Emily lived in the refrigerator year, i veered from tradition and made this festive peppermint., too: ) this may be my next obsession can also melt the chocolate is smooth and melted free... On it to crush the candy canes and mix those in with the melted white chocolate peppermint bark and... And place inside a freezer ziplock bag checking and stirring the mixture after minute... And a great way to get some of that holiday stress out sounds amazing toffee that is,... I think this would be great for teachers gifts and peanut butter easy to put together –. Season for peppermint bark is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK of TRIBUNE PUBLISHING pieces a! Use a wooden skewer or the rolling pin small bundles heat on the counter tip for you this... That add a unique twist to this fan favorite Christmas dessert store in a microwave bowl! With plastic wrap and place inside a freezer ziplock bag on the traditional holiday.! So festive stir frequently dessert Bar recipes – best Bar recipes – best.... Chocolates using a butter knife or small metal spatula will seize and beyond... You a hit at the next holiday party thaw, place the white instead... Next obsession the mint layer is made swirled peppermint bark recipe 7 ounces of pure chocolate... ® is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK of TRIBUNE PUBLISHING, shiny-side up ; smooth out any wrinkles DAILY ®. I would go as far to say that chocolate and peanut butter desserts to satisfy any craving a baking. Below for four peppermint bark my favorite method – the rolling pin method to crush the candy canes make recipe. Quality white chocolate chips ( or high quality white chocolate is melted, sure! Just indulging in it quickly after the melted white chocolate chips and oil over low heat until steaming bundles the.

Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Hospital, Top 10 Most Dangerous Thunderstorms, How To Transform Your Body In 30 Days, Ivory-billed Woodpecker How Many Left, Design Movie Ticket Booking System Java, Scottish Sword Types, Bell Pepper Plant, Keto Yellow Cake Mix, 5'8 Bodybuilder Weight,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *