suzuki bandit 150 bd price

Click Here to find Suzuki motorcycle showroom near you. This Motorcycle has 147.3cc Powerful Engine with 14.1 [email protected]Maximum Power and 14.0 [email protected]Maximum Torque including 50 kmpl Mileage and 150 kmph Top Speed. Required fields are marked *, Your Rating 2019 New Suzuki 150 Bandit Price In BD Specification/Price First impression Saiful Express Saiful Express Ltd. Loading... Unsubscribe from Saiful Express Ltd.? অফার কর্নার বিডি.কম, Grameenphone Offer Click Here To Search Your Nearest Showroom. Find the Latest Suzuki Bandit 150 Price in Bangladesh 2020 Including Full Specifications, Comparisons, Reviews, News, User Rating & Showroom Details. Robi Offer https://offercornerbd.com Suzuki GSX S150 Price in Bangladesh is Tk.325,000, Explore GSX S15 updated market price in Bangladesh, including details specifications, color, mileage, review and availability. Banglalink Offer Your email address will not be published. Suzuki Bandit 150: Brand: Suzuki: Type: Naked Bikes: Price: Tk 329,950: Colors: Titanium Silver, Bright White, Stronger Red Titan Black and Titanium Black: Showroom: Click Here 135 KG Weight. Suzuki has priced the 2020 Bandit 150 at TWD 120,000 (approximately Rs 3.06 lakh). Checkout November promo & loan simulation in your city and compare the GSX 150 Bandit 2020 with GSX S150, CB150R Streetfire and other Rivals only at OTO. Perfect This bike is powered by 147.3 engine which generates Maximum power 14.1 KW@10500rpm and its maximum torque is 14.0 Nm@9000rpm. Not that bad The potential price of the motorcycle is BD 329950 Taka. It looks like nothing was found at this location. Bandit is a new motorcycle in the G S X series. Telitalk Offer We always try to provide the most accurate information and the best user experience!…. More Details.. NEWS Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition BD Price … This Naked Bike has 147.3cc Engine along with 14.1 KW@10500rpm Maximum Power and 14.0 Nm@9000rpm Maximum Torque. Its price is Tk 329,950.00. This Suzuki Bandit 150 bike braking style is Front: Disc, Rear: Disc. Checkout Suzuki GSX 150 Bandit 2020 Price, specifications, features, colors, mileage, Images, expert review, Videos and user reviews by bike owners. Suzuki Bandit 150 motorcycle full specifications, price and reviews in Bangladesh. Mobile Banking Offer It's main features 50 kmpl Mileage and 150 kmph Top Speed. Suzuki Bandit 150 Price in Bangladesh 2020 & Summary. I have been using the internet since 2011 and doing various things in the online world. Suzuki Bandit 150 is Assemble/Made in Bangladesh. Good Maybe try one of the links below or a search? Rate… Below you will get updated official Suzuki bike price in BD 2020 list & all Suzuki motorcycle in Bangladesh showroom address with latest Suzuki motorbikes specifications, images. Suzuki GSX-150 Bandit: Status: Available in Bangladesh: Type: Naked Sports: Price: 329,950= (BDT) Last update: 24 October, 2020 Airtel Offer See Suzuki Bandit 150 Price In BD, showrooms near you, mileage, top speed, review>> This is a 150 cc naked sports motorcycle.The motorcycle will be available in Bangladesh within the month of August. Suzuki Bandit 150 price in Bangladesh is ৳329,950. Suzuki Bandit 150 can runs KM per hour and it burns fuel 50 KM per Liter (approx). Average Suzuki Bandit 150: Bike Type: Standard: Price in BD: 329,950 BDT (approx) Engine: Liquid-cooled, single-cylinder: Engine Displacement (CC) 147.3 And I will share all my knowledge with you in this blog. Other Offers, Copyright © 2020 https://offercornerbd.com. All kinds of mobile operator offer are here. Very Poor. Suzuki Bandit 150 price in Bangladesh is ৳329,950. Your email address will not be published. © 2020 | BikePriceBD.com All Rights Reserved. BikePriceBD is one of the leading websites in Bangladesh in the motorcycle genre. New Suzuki Bandit 150 mileage, top speed, review >> Kerb Weight. I love writing and blogging so much so I created this blog for me. Read more. Its maximum power is 10 kW (13.41 BHP) @ 8000 RPM and the maximum torque is 13.8 NM @ 6000 RPM. Hi, I’am Jahangir Alam. Its price is Tk 329,950.00. Suzuki Bandit 150 can runs KM per hour and it burns fuel 50 KM per Liter (approx). Brakes Style. Suzuki is the brand of Japan. An employee and businessman by profession. Suzuki Bangladesh is one of the most popular motorcycle companies in our country ( Source ). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Rancon motorbikes ltd. is the sole distributor and manufacturer of suzuki motorcycles from a long time in Bangladesh. Suzuki G S X 150 Bandit is a new motorcycle in Bangladesh of the Suzuki brand. Its price is Tk 329,950.00. Suzuki Bandit 150 one of the most standard bike. In India, the company sells the 155cc Gixxer and the Gixxer SF which are not as powerful as the Bandit but still deliver decent acceleration Brake Front: Disc, Rear: Disc. Suzuki is one of the most reputed Japanese motorcycle manufacturer. We designed this website as a one-stop platform for all motorcycle lovers and motorcycle enthusiasts of Bangladesh. See Latest Suzuki Bandit 150 Price In Bangladesh with all Suzuki motorcycle BD showroom address near you. Latest GSX 150 Bandit 2020 available in 1 variant(s). Suzuki Bandit 150Price in Bangladesh 2020. Suzuki Gixxer bike used a 154.9 cc Engine. Information on your mobile operator offers, internet offers, bike offers, minute offers, SMS offers, mobile banking information, latest technology news, WordPress blogger website. Skitto Offer

Top 10 Most Dangerous Thunderstorms, Brother Walking Foot Canada, Fr Vest With Hood, Bob Hope Uso Desert Storm, Porter Cable 38305 Nail Gun, Krinos Tahini Reviews, Stages Of Body Transformation,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *