sushido tacoma menu

A little on the pricey side but no complaints about the food and our server, Jenny, was terrific. 11am-10pm. The atmosphere is also nice with lower lighting, booths, etc. Sushido « Back To Tacoma, WA. Japanese. Breakfast, American, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches Click to add your description here. Not having been there, my guests and I dithered over the menu; our server was patient and informative. We've been to several sushi places & Asian restaurants but this one was really quite good. View the online menu of Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito and other restaurants in Tacoma, Washington. Advanced sushi nigiri and sashimi, and traditional dishes, is where they fall down. View the menu for Sushido and restaurants in Tacoma, WA. Where: Find: Home / USA / Tacoma, Washington / ... #118 of 2168 places to eat in Tacoma. Also open until 10:00 pm at night, which is nice. The rolls are of generous proportion. The teriyaki is served on a cast-iron skillet, placed on a teak board. £20 minimum order for delivery up to 4 miles radius. The biggest problem occurs when they misunderstand the order and bring something totally wrong. Consolidated reviews are Definitely recommend eating here! 11am-10pm. View menu and reviews for Sushido in Tacoma, plus popular items & reviews. It was fresh and well prepared, big with generous portions of everything, lots of toppings, big pieces of fish, lots of cream cheese. Limited wine selection & only macaroons for dessert but we still enjoyed our experience & will definitely be back! Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. All orders should be placed via the website or Sushido app. Our chefs can create new items to meet customers needs. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Sushido (Tacoma) in Tacoma. The flavors are not as heavily spiced or as savory as more traditional Korean restaurants, but they will adjust most items to your taste. Sushi newcomers will find the restaurant relaxed and accessible; small, but inviting; the sushi reliable and good. Delivery or takeout! Isaac our server was managing several tables yet still very attentive & friendly. A very solid sushi experience: Delicious food and reasonably generous fish portions. I'm a huge sushi lover and was really excited to try a new spot. The rolls are of generous proportion. So in the end, it's a bargain.More, The sushi here was very, very good. 3919 6th Ave, Tacoma, Washington 98406, United States (253) 761-1014 st@sushitamarestaurant.com. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 6 total reviews. Distance: 0.03 miles, Taqueria El Sabor ($) The actual menu of the Sushido restaurant. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. View the online menu of Sushido and other restaurants in Tacoma, Washington. I was welcomed and waited on in a timely and...efficient manner, all my questions were answered and communication was excellent from the wait staff. Sushido « Back To Tacoma, WA. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. efficient manner, all my questions were answered and communication was excellent from the wait staff. If you need delivery, Uber Eats and Post Mates are servicing the Restaurant. I especially liked the crispy coating and the greaseless fried items, like their katsu. English . Our carefully selected menu options offer an assortment of sushi products from the traditional California Roll to other tending options like the Sushi Burrito, Bento Boxes & Chicken Bowls. Open. Upbeat sushi and teriyaki restaurant located in Tacoma, WA. We tried their egg rolls, gyoza and teriyaki which were fresh tasting, served hot & excellent. The service was great (although we were the only customers there at 6pm on a friday). Each time the food was very good to excellent, with large portions and serving sizes. 1094HL, Amsterdam. They raved. Closed. read more, Amazing coffee! Portions are very large. I highly recommend this restaurant for its service, food and the décor, while still strip shopping, is a cut above, with private booths and a warm, well-lighted, but not harsh ambiance.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Don't find an item you like? Eerste van der Helststraat 74. 660 likes. Isaac our server was managing several tables yet still very attentive & friendly. Was not disappointed, the food was amazing, & extremely affordable. Distance: 0.04 miles, IHOP ($) $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). They weren't wrong. 11am-10pm. Distance: 0.13 miles, Minji's Pho ($) Prices are decent. At times slow service due to business of food truck.... Hotels near Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, Hotels near Washington State History Museum, Hotels near LeMay Collections at Marymount, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tacoma, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tacoma. Poke, Ramen $$ Other items on the menu include a large number of teriyaki and combo plates as well as top Korean favorites. 11am-10pm. Limited wine selection & only macaroons for dessert but we still enjoyed our experience & will definitely be back!More. Is this your restaurant? Service is great. Korean-owned, I wish the nice family that runs this place would have brought Korean food - bi bim bap or bbq or tofu soups here instead. The restaurant is the second from the same Korean family, with another of the same name in Auburn. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. 11:00am-10:00pm. The service is gracious and patient. Not having been there, my guests and I dithered over the menu; our server was patient and informative. 253-475-3456 Best Sushi & Roll in Tacoma / GARI OF SUSHI japan . super friendly,family run, clean facility highly recommend... American, Breakfast, Brunch, Gastropubs, Bar Food, Coffee and espresso don’t meet my minimal requirements. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Distance: 0.03 miles, Kim Anh Restaurant ($) We are only open for Take Out and Delivery Service. Sushido - Tacoma, Tacoma: See 9 unbiased reviews of Sushido - Tacoma, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #183 of 768 restaurants in Tacoma. Русский . Contact Us . Use your Uber account to order delivery from Sushido (Tacoma) in Tacoma. Contact Us . nice though, and tend to admit when they don't know something. Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito « Back To Tacoma, WA. We have eaten a lot of sushi (my hubby is Japanese) and can easily say this place is first rate! I highly recommend this restaurant for its service, food and the décor, while still strip shopping, is a cut above, with private booths and a warm, well-lighted, but not harsh ambiance. Some lunches aren't cheap: My combo lunch was $14.95, but included a full-size roll, delicious teriyaki and rice. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25)

Ada Bathroom Stall Cad Block, Filippo Berio Garlic Olive Oil, Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm, Blue Yeti Driver, Uhc Hr Direct Benefits, Shop Fabrication Of Steel Structures, Carriage House Ithaca For Sale, Moroccanoil Color Depositing Mask Rose Gold Review, Battleforce Angel 5e, How To Connect Kef Subwoofer,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *