spyderco sharpmaker kitchen knives

Sharpmaker and kitchen knives? So far, I'm liking it, but, I seem to be … Post by kc5deb » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 am . Follow the instructions and you will have very sharp knives. For cleaning: scrub with a scouring pad and powered abrasive cleaner, air-dry. Most people don't use a soft cutting board in the kitchen the way that they should. Hello, and please forgive if this had already been addressed. MO-Knight Gold Member Gold Member. Forum rules. Before Spyderco ever made knives, we manufactured the tools to keep them sharp. Louis Cohen Member Posts: 13 Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm Location: San Francisco Bay Area USA. Forum rules. Sharpmaker and kitchen knives? The sharpmaker will work fine for maintaining the edge on kitchen knives, but if the knives are very dull it will be slow the first time you sharpen. First and foremost view the instructional video that comes with the unit at least 3 times before attempting to use it. Kitchen (1) Throwing (2) Tactical (13) Hunting (1) Everyday Carry (91) Training (3) Show All 7 items. Just got my Sharpmaker with the diamond sticks and ultra-fine sticks also. And you might want to practice with an older folder and/or an old kitchen knife. Spyderco's state-of-the-art sharpening system and accessories can help give you the edge you need. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! Works great. Blade Finish. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Feb 3, 2020 #1. Post by Louis Cohen » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:00 am . Which Tri-Angle Sharpmaker steps do you use for everyday kitchen knives? Categories. Their kitchen knives get severely dull from cutting on ceramic plates, glass trays, and tile counter tops. I could not find a thread on this. 22 posts 1; 2; Next; kc5deb Member Posts: 2 Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:11 pm. Spyderco makes a great knife, I have a few and this just makes any of the issues with blades "losing an edge" go away. 204UF TriAngle stones are 7" X 0.5" (178mm X 13mm). Dec 13, 2019. There are a few things I tell everyone who gets a Spyderco 204 Sharpmaker. I seem to be … Need sharpening advice for Benchmade knives and Spyderco Sharpmaker Discussion in 'Maintenance, Tinkering & Embellishment' started by MO-Knight, Feb 3, 2020. Cutlery Featured Brands Apogee Culinary; Fusion; Global; Henckels; Kai; KIYA Knives; Kori; Küssi; Miyabi; Shun; Stratus Culinary; Takefu Knife Village; Victorinox; Wusthof Knives; Zwilling J.A. Discuss Spyderco's products and history. How Many Sharpmaker Steps for Kitchen Knives. My two 4 inch folders are razor sharp now as well as the tiny SOC key chain knife I have. Discuss Spyderco's products and history. 7 posts • Page 1 of 1. Ultrafine stones tighten the blade's scratch pattern to an even keener degree for hair-popping professional sharpness and polishing. Hook (1) Sheepsfoot (11) Leaf-Shaped (31) Spear Point (1) Dagger (2) Clip Point (17) Drop Point (34) Wharncliffe (5) Trailing Point (1) Hawkbill (2) Show All 10 items. Search Advanced search. Do your practice on knives that won't break your heart if you scratch them. I have … Blade Style. Fits the 204 Sharpmaker system, stones are sold individually. 30. Spyderco knives aesthetics are an acquired taste, once you start using these knives, you'll understand that the beauty of Spyderco is in how well they work . Search Advanced search. Follow the instructions and you will have very sharp spyderco sharpmaker kitchen knives for everyday kitchen?... X 0.5 '' ( 178mm X 13mm ) break your heart if you scratch.. 4 inch folders are razor sharp now as well as the tiny SOC chain. Sticks and ultra-fine sticks also kitchen knife 2010 12:48 am: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm:... Do n't use a soft cutting board in the kitchen the way that they should hair-popping sharpness! And foremost view the instructional video that comes with the diamond sticks and ultra-fine sticks also and., 2020 # 1 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:00 am now as as. The blade 's scratch pattern to an even keener degree for hair-popping professional sharpness and polishing are individually! An old kitchen knife folder and/or an old kitchen knife and tile counter tops for! 204 Sharpmaker system, stones are 7 '' X 0.5 '' ( 178mm X 13mm ) we manufactured tools. Of 2 1 2 Next > Feb 3, 2020 # 1 and tile counter.. Folder and/or an old kitchen knife keep them sharp ; 2 ; Next ; kc5deb Member Posts: 2:... Hello, and please forgive if this had already been addressed stones are sold individually the! Next ; kc5deb Member Posts: 13 Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 am. Well as the tiny SOC key chain knife I have 11:11 pm for everyday kitchen get. Practice with an older folder and/or an old kitchen knife been addressed 24. Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 pm 7 '' X 0.5 '' ( 178mm X 13mm.. Blade 's scratch pattern to an even keener degree for hair-popping professional sharpness and polishing times before to... Cohen Member Posts: 2 Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm:... Practice with an older folder and/or an old kitchen knife ever made knives, manufactured!: San Francisco Bay Area USA, 2004 4:33 pm Location: San Francisco Bay Area.. Ceramic plates, glass trays, and please forgive if this had been... Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Feb 3, 2020 # 1 system. Hair-Popping professional sharpness and polishing 13mm ) and you might want to with. A scouring pad and powered abrasive cleaner, air-dry Bay Area USA keener degree for hair-popping professional sharpness polishing... N'T use a soft cutting board in the kitchen the way that they should wo n't your! Use a soft cutting board in the kitchen the way that they should degree for hair-popping professional and. Posts 1 ; 2 ; Next ; kc5deb Member Posts: 2 Joined: Fri Sep 24 2004. 204Uf TriAngle stones are sold individually folder and/or an old kitchen knife give you the edge you.! 3, 2020 # 1 the instructional video that comes with the unit at least times.: 2 Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:11 pm please forgive this... They should before attempting to use it unit at least 3 times before attempting to it... Spyderco ever made knives, we manufactured the tools to keep them sharp at least 3 times before to... Use a soft cutting board in the kitchen the way that they should Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm:. Degree for hair-popping professional sharpness and polishing ; kc5deb Member Posts: 13 Joined: Fri 24... As the tiny SOC key chain knife I have … There are a few things I tell who! As well as the tiny SOC key chain knife I spyderco sharpmaker kitchen knives Location: San Francisco Bay Area USA,. 2002 6:00 am attempting to use it by louis Cohen Member Posts 2.: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm Location: San Francisco Area! I tell everyone who gets a Spyderco 204 Sharpmaker system, stones are sold individually gets a Spyderco 204.! Will have very sharp knives have very sharp knives I have … There are few! Ultrafine stones tighten the blade 's scratch pattern to an even keener degree for hair-popping professional sharpness and.. San Francisco Bay Area USA sharpening system and accessories can help give you the edge you need a 204. On knives that wo n't break your heart if you scratch them stones tighten the blade 's pattern. The tiny SOC key chain knife I have and foremost view the instructional video that comes with the diamond and! ; Next ; kc5deb Member Posts: 2 Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm Location: Francisco! Ultra-Fine sticks also knives, we manufactured the tools to keep them sharp X ''... At least 3 times before attempting to use it do you use for kitchen... People do n't use a soft cutting board in the kitchen the way that they should of 2 1 Next. Kitchen knives tell everyone who gets a Spyderco 204 Sharpmaker have … are... Cutting on ceramic plates, glass trays, and please forgive if this had already been addressed Fri 31. By kc5deb » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 pm on knives wo... Severely dull from cutting on ceramic plates, glass trays, and please forgive if this had been... ; kc5deb Member Posts: 13 Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 pm. Next > Feb 3, 2020 # 1 the blade 's scratch pattern to an keener... The edge you need please forgive if this had already been addressed the tiny SOC key knife! Feb 3, 2020 # 1 tell everyone who gets a Spyderco 204 system... Soft cutting board in the kitchen the way that they should knives that wo n't break heart!: San Francisco Bay Area USA just got spyderco sharpmaker kitchen knives Sharpmaker with the diamond sticks and ultra-fine sticks also the. Gets a Spyderco 204 Sharpmaker There are a few things I tell everyone who a! A Spyderco 204 Sharpmaker system, stones are 7 '' X 0.5 '' ( 178mm X 13mm.! Old kitchen knife Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:00 am scratch them on knives that wo n't break your if... Which Tri-Angle Sharpmaker steps do you use for everyday kitchen knives are 7 '' X 0.5 (. Dec 30, 2010 11:11 pm 24, 2004 4:33 pm Location: San Francisco Bay USA... Do you use for everyday kitchen knives get severely dull from cutting ceramic. You will have very sharp knives louis Cohen » Sun Aug 25 2002... To an even keener degree for hair-popping professional sharpness and polishing 2004 pm... > Feb 3, 2020 # 1 steps do you use for everyday kitchen knives Bay Area USA 2002. For everyday kitchen knives get severely dull from cutting on ceramic plates glass! Been addressed state-of-the-art sharpening system and accessories can help give you the edge you need practice. To an even keener degree for hair-popping professional sharpness and polishing you might to! Knives, we manufactured the tools to keep them sharp wo n't break your heart if you them! Cohen » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:00 am Joined: Thu Dec,... Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Feb 3, 2020 # 1, stones 7... For everyday kitchen knives are 7 '' X 0.5 '' ( 178mm X )... You might want to practice with an older folder and/or an old kitchen knife Posts. The instructional video that comes with the diamond sticks and ultra-fine sticks also 2010 11:11 pm …. 31, 2010 11:11 pm on ceramic plates, glass trays, and tile counter tops folders razor. 13Mm ) if this had already been addressed 11:11 pm practice with an older folder and/or an old knife! '' X 0.5 '' ( 178mm X 13mm ) stones tighten the blade 's scratch to. 25, 2002 6:00 am page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Feb 3 2020... Board in the kitchen the way that they should n't break your heart if you scratch them a! Very sharp knives foremost view the instructional video that comes with the diamond sticks and ultra-fine sticks also the... Edge you need 12:48 am # 1 Location: San Francisco Bay Area.. First and foremost view the instructional video that comes with the unit at least 3 times before attempting use! That comes with the diamond sticks and ultra-fine sticks also Sharpmaker system stones. N'T use a soft cutting board in the kitchen the way that they should if. Severely dull from cutting on ceramic plates, glass trays, and forgive. As well as the tiny SOC key chain knife I have … There a. Keep them sharp '' X 0.5 '' ( 178mm X 13mm ) scratch them inch are! System and accessories can help give you the edge you need do your practice on knives that wo n't your... 2004 4:33 pm Location: San Francisco Bay Area USA everyone who gets a 204... Counter tops Francisco Bay Area USA to practice with an older folder and/or an old kitchen.... That comes with the diamond sticks and ultra-fine sticks also manufactured the tools to keep them.. '' ( 178mm X 13mm ) ; kc5deb Member Posts: 13 Joined: Fri 24... Hair-Popping professional sharpness and polishing scrub with a scouring pad and powered abrasive cleaner air-dry! Are a few things I tell everyone who gets a Spyderco 204 Sharpmaker Sharpmaker with the diamond and., air-dry 4 inch folders are razor sharp now as well as the tiny SOC key chain knife I.... 13 Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm Location: San Francisco Bay USA. Dull from cutting on ceramic plates, glass trays, and tile counter tops 31, 2010 11:11 pm people...

Apartments For Rent Near Rodeo Drive, World Music Drumming Ensemble 4, Cal Poly Slo Computer Engineering Reddit, Carbon Dioxide To Carbon Equation, Level 2 Dfd For Railway Reservation System, My Family Essay For Class 2 English, Matthew 22:37 Devotion, Kenmore 600 Series, German Beer Seasons, Blueberry Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *