sennheiser e945 spl

Please try again. There's substantial bass boost, close-up. I also use one of their instrument mic’s for my guitar amp. Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. I use it to sing hard rock (Led zeppelin), symphonic metal (Nightwish, wich requires a lyrical vocal setting), Pink Floyd's Great Gig and others. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The e945 is a supercardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while exhibiting a naturally smooth response. Its extremely high resistance to feedback underscores the e 945’s affinity for very high volumes. The metal body assures that the mic is safe even after the fall. Reviews. These are not “knock-offs” as they weigh too much. Handheld Microphone,FIFINE Wired Microphone with Cord 4.5m,Dynamic Mic Karaoke Micr... FIFINE USB Microphone,Recording Microphone For Laptop MAC/Windows,Ideal for Vocals,... ZINGYOU BM-800 Condenser Microphone Bundle, Professional Computer Mic Set for Studi... Wireless Microphone System Pro Audio UHF 4 Channel Microphones 4 Handheld Mic Karao... Wireless Microphone System 8 Channel Pro Audio UHF 8 Handheld Mic Karaoke DJ Mic Ka... Dmx Cable 5PCS 6.5ft /2m long xlr dmx 512 Cable dmx 3Pin True male to female for dm... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Made for the working musician. Please try your search again later. Some people complain that it shows all the flaws in your voice - but that means it will also show all the nuance you work so hard to deliver. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Its extraordinary presence and full body effortlessly position the vocals in front of loud instruments. Shure GLXD24/B87A Digital Vocal Wireless System with Beta 87A Handheld Microphone, Z2, Shure GLXD24/B58 Digital Vocal Wireless System with Beta 58A Handheld Microphone, Z2, Shure GLXD24/SM58 Digital Vocal Wireless System with SM58 Handheld Microphone, Z2. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 16, 2020. There was a problem completing your request. 5.0 (1) No deductibles or hidden fees. MMD 945 - Microphone Head - Super-cardioid pick-up pattern - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Digitize your AV management workflow. Its extraordinary presence and full body effortlessly position the vocals in front of loud instruments. Digital workflows for flawless daily business. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I also have a 58 I use but this mic is much better. Which makes it perfect for live vocals. If you can’t get the vocals on top of the music using this mic, you shouldn’t be mixing lol. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 4 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Plan, On Stage Foam Ball-Type Mic Windscreen, Black, Neewer Professional Microphone Pop Filter Shield Compatible with Blue Yeti and Any Other Microphone…, See Top 100 in Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio. For free and easy to use. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Fully transferable. Professional Live Sound, Studio & Stage: Kick Drums, Podiums, Altars, Stages, Pianos, Percussion and Conference Tables, Professional Live Sound, Studio & Stage: Kick Drums, Guitar Amp, Tuba, and other Bass Instruments for professional studio and stage, Professional Live Sound, Studio & Stage: Drums, Snares, Toms and Percussion, Professional Live Sound, Studio & Stage: Drums, Percussion, Brass Instruments, and Guitar Amplifiers, Professional Live Sound, Studio & Stage: Wind Instruments, Congas, Drums (with free-floating suspension), Externally Polarized Dual Diaphragm AF Condenser, Professional Live Sound & Studio: Acoustic Guitars, Cymbals, Percussion, Overhead, Brass, Professional Vocal Applications: Live Stage, Sound & Recording, Professional Vocal Applications: Lead Vocals, Live Stage, Presentations, Sound & Recording, Professional Vocal Applications: Lead Vocals, Professional Studio, Live Sound, Jazz, Opera, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, One Of The Best Dynamic Microphones On The Market. Its solid performance makes it a reliable companion for countless uses. Just a little bit clearer, to my ears. In doing so, the e 945 enriches the vocals with warm nuances that give them a lively fullness in the mix. I appreciated the versatility of this vocal micraphon, I've been using it since 2016. We have done this for 70 years, and we are not ready to stop. This is an amazing microphone! Shipping included on all repairs. IMHO, it sounds better for my baritone singing voice than the SM58. Sennheiser is well-known for quality microphones, and the E945 is no exception.

Social Awareness Essay, Skyrim Battle Music Won't Stop Xbox One, Hotel Vouchers Pueblo Colorado, Topsail Beach Water Conditions, Wild Bird Food Storage Containers, Essay About Saving Resources Through Recycling, Chardonnay Wine Price Uk, Large Group Speech Therapy Activities, Superstar Cinema Segamat, Portable Bluetooth Printer, Niti Taylor Height In Ft,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *