sealy natural crib mattress

All materials in the mattress aren't completely organic, but that's how most organic mattresses are at this point. For this price and features offered, the Naturalis is by far the best value of any crib mattress made with organic cotton available. The baby crib mattress is made to fit a standard crib. I would recommend this mattress even though my baby hasn't laid on it yet because I believe it will be a great mattress that will last us a long time and help keep my baby healthier than a mattress that has all of the chemicals in it. It's slightly firmer than some of the other mattresses we saw that's perfectly ok with me. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. The Sealy Naturalis Crib Mattress with Organic Cotton has an innerspring coil system so it is firm and resilient, organic cotton used inside creates a plush sleeping area yet you want the additional hypoallergenic layers to create the durability you are referring to. Crib Mattress buying guide About US For over 130 years, Sealy sleep products have been synonymous with comfort, quality, support, and the latest technologies to … It is pretty good quality, although I wish it was a bit more firm. I chose a Colgate organic mattress instead. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. The mattress is thick and plush, yet firm. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. :). The exterior of the mattress is made from vinyl just like a shower curtain. However, it is NOT organic as advertised; it was made up of polyester fibers, so we returned it as it was a gift for a friend's newborn and purchased a naturepedic organic mattress instead....free of PVC, PU foam, polyester/nonorganic fibers, chemicals, and latex/wool allergens. Sealy Naturalis Organic Cotton Crib Mattress: Certified-organic cotton for … It's just hard enough without being too hard, and it's natural cotton! This mattress fit perfectly into my Jenny Lind crib. I guess you get what you pay for. Basically, a mattress must pass phthalate testing in order to be compliant, so either it is compliant or it isn't. This was my first experience with Walmart's site to store purchase. Sealy. Well, the only thing "organic" about this mattress is the 51% cotton inside of the mattress. We love it, and the babies seem to as well! Already purchased your product? polyester is not organic however it's not toxic either. It looks like I thought it would and currently meets my expectations. Definitely NOT organic as advertised, unfortunately. Buyer Beware! The baby crib mattress is made to fit a standard crib. We aim to show you accurate product information. It fits most toddler sized bed frames so you can use it when children outgrow their crib. The lifetime warranty is great too! We were also concerned because the rise in SIDS/autism seems to be environmental according to several studies, and didn't want to take chances since our newborn (and our friend's of course) is going to be sleeping on this mattress for more than half of their infant lives. Item was returned. The mattress passes durability testing and gives you an affordable option of using some organic or natural material as opposed to other "organic" mattresses on the market that are not truly 100% organic. Both vinyl and food-grade polyethylene are plastic-based covers and those are the most popular crib mattresses with organic cotton in them. There is a hypoallergenic sleeping layer along with a protective wrap to help keep the baby safe. I bought this crib mattress because organic cotton and less harmful chemicals used in production matters to me. suppliers and others provide what you see here, It costs the same or less than most regular crib mattresses. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. and we have not verified it. You ask yourself, why is this "organic" mattress only a hundred dollars when other mattresses that claim to be chemical free and organic are selling for around three hundred? Electrode, Comp-f2e4b064-f45a-4d60-a992-3a5b929bcb7c, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-cfc28bbe-007-17612e6a89b893, Generated: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 07:27:55 GMT, (2 Pack) Sealy SecureStay Waterproof Crib Mattress Pad. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. At least here you know that 49% of it is cotton and 51% is polyester. Since some of the organic crib mattress are well out of my budget, this one seemed best. Go to. I would highly recommend this mattress to others. This one is a bit softer, but my grandson sleeps well when he visits, and I have peace of mind knowing he's not breathing in toxic fumes. $149.99. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. $99.99. So we just picked up our mattress and the tag reads 51% polyester, 49% blended cotton felt. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. This mattress passes phthalate testing for children's products. You may want to opt for a naturepedic organic mattress which isn't made of wool, latex, vinyl, or other toxic or allergenic materials. I can't believe I got such a great price on an organic mattress. This mattress is made from organic cotton for a luxurious surface. I e-mailed the question to the manufacturer and was told mattress cover is made of vinyl. I loved it! It didn't smell as much as other new mattresses and it didn't have off-gassing. It also has no phthalates, boric acid, antimony or PBDE's. I paid $100.00, very inexpensive for a mattress that does not contain toxic fire retardants. If you are looking for a chemical free organic mattress, this isn't it. Give a baby a soft and comfortable place to sleep with the Sealy Naturalis Organic Cottfon Crib Mattress. Electrode, Comp-e2752a80-c0f5-4033-81df-45135410ec7a, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-d413d83b-007-17612e6c4e5d8a, Generated: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 07:28:02 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f7f69538-9293-4617-97b3-7f3b70beb95b, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-63546324-007-17612f7ff7670d, Generated: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 07:46:51 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. This mattress states that it meets federal requirements. Created with 150 interwoven steel coils that provide support, it has steel border rods to make the edge of the mattress firm. Sealy Naturalis Organic Cotton Crib Mattress: I am about 8 months pregnant and we bought this mattress because it is made with organic cotton and the outside is able to simply be wiped clean. I paid over $300.00 for the one in my daughters' home. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Read our crib mattress buying guide for tips on how to choose the right crib mattress for your baby’s nursey. It fits most toddler sized bed frames so you can use it when children outgrow their crib. I'm a bit disappointed that this product is supposed to be "organic" but is mostly made up The Sealy Naturalis Organic Cotton Crib Mattress passes Federal flammability standards. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart.

Adverse Childhood Experiences Study Major Findings, Paw Paw Side Effects, Dried Herbs Vs Fresh Herbs Health Benefits, Days Of The Week Yesterday And Tomorrow, Dubai Frame Timing, Cambridge Igcse Chemistry Coursebook, Gnembon Enderman Farm,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *