seagull s6 guitar for sale

seagull s6 acoustic guitar. Hey! Like new with very little playing time. Skip to main ... SEAGULL . Free shipping. $300. Birtley, County Durham. The Seagull Limited Warranty covers your guitar against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own the guitar, subject to the limitations set forth in the documentation that accompanies your product(s). Browse used guitars at Replay Guitar Exchange. £325. Local Pickup. Germany, Ending Nov 29 at 5:33AM PST 6d 8h. Oops, looks like you forgot something. From the award winning S6 Original, to the full-bodied Maritime SWS Mini-Jumbo, and to the exquisite sound of the Artist Series, Seagull continues to make believers out of players the world over. Seagull S6 Electro Acoustic Guitar. Learn More. Learn more. Being known as the flagship of the Seagull line, the S6 Original includes a pressure tested cedar top, a silver leaf maple neck, a custom polished semi-gloss finish, and a bolder look on the neck, back and sides. This Seagull is a larger size parlor guitar also known as a compact folk guitar. All pre-owned items are rated and scored. I went home and immediately put my Fender acoustic up for sale. Loved everything about it. Northwoods Music. $399.00. Dreadnought style, S6 is still available for around the £55. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: 14 watching. We have these great guitars for sale online and in our Glasgow shop. View cart for details. SEAGULL S6 ORIGINAL LEFT HANDED. Seagull 046386 S6 Original New 2018 Model Acoustic Guitar w/Hard Case Location: Amazon Warehouse Brand/Style: Used Seagull Guitars List Price: $ 499 Part#: 046386 +$130Shipping. By clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing. Handmade in LaPatrie Quebec part of the Godin family. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Wild Cherry back and sides, Neck Silver Maple, Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge. Art and Lutherie Roadhouse Havana Burst Q-Discrete --blemished-- $329.00. Seagull, a sub-brand of Godin Guitars based out of Quebec, prides itself on producing quality acoustic and folk instruments geared towards the working musician. If you're in the Tampa, Florida area, stop in and see us! Seagull s6 original acoustic guitar with solid. This guitar has been refurbished by Luthier B. German. 0 bids. Seagull S6 Vintage Folk Guitar made in 1997. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Winner of several awards, the s6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the seagull philosophy of affordable excellence. Beautiful sounding guitar with very low action and excellent playability. Guitar is made of Pressure tested Solid Cedar Top all Natural look. this is an ex display item in great condition, with no signs of wear. Related: seagull guitar acoustic guitar seagull s6 original seagull acoustic guitar seagull s6 slim yamaha fg800 martin guitar seagull s6 acoustic guitar taylor guitar seagull s6 qit seagull s6 guitar taylor gs mini I wasn't looking for a new guitar, but I played the S6 in Guitar Center and didn't want to put it down. It holds tune perfectly and has a 1.72 inch nut width which is nicer than the crowded fretboards on most other compact/travel guitars. Go to previous slide - Shop by String Configuration, Go to next slide - Shop by String Configuration, Go to previous slide - Shop by Body Material, 26 product ratings - Seagull Original S6 Acoustic Guitar, 11 product ratings - Seagull Entourage Rustic  Acoustic Guitar GREAT CONDITION WITH CASE, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Something went wrong. Follow this product to see new listings in your feed! CAD $499.00. Serial number 97285944. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. or Best Offer. Save money on Used Seagull Guitars at Guitar Center. Quick view Compare Add to Cart The item has been added. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Featuring a solid cedar top, a hand-finished neck, and a semi-gloss polished finish, this guitar is a great entry-level choice for experiencing the world of Seagull acoustics. Quality since 1982 × EUR Please check the fields highlighted in red. Seagull has earned the praise of countless top-recording artists for the exceptional playability, sound quality and appearance of their guitars - but over any other model in their catalog, the S6 may be the best representation of the company's dedication to beginners. Can be plugged in but doesn't feature a pre amp so I'd recommend using a DI box. Not only are we a leading used guitar dealer, but we're also a one-stop shopping destination for new and used basses, ukuleles, amplifiers and more. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. This has a solid spruce top and is made by Godin in Canada. Very Good. SEAGULL ACOUSTIC GUITARS FOR SALE AT THE GUITAR SHOP IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO CANADA.

Puzzle Lock Box, Habanero Salsa Recipe, Growing Watercress From Store Bought, Pepe The Frog Wallpaper 4k, Pediatric Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Job Description, Red Habanero Pepper, Eureka Neu180 Belt, Saxophone Keys Chart,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *