scentbird customer support email

Optimal customer support is offered via social media or directly through Scentbird’s website. Click to indicate what problem you are emailing about and we can share our best customer recommended talking points to include in your email so you get a faster reply and better results. Hard to cancel, Not getting what was promised, No information available, Getting charged after canceling, Scam thats my opinion, Scentbird is ranked 36 out of 947 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category. Contact Scentbird customer service. Email ScentBird customer service help at this email address for the fastest reply. Another option is to email Scentbird customer support and ask them to cancel your account. Scentbird brought on Solvvy to … To cancel online, go to https://scentbird.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004536548-What-are-my-subscription-options- Email support@scentbird.com and ask them to cancel your account. I was charged twice and didn’t receive no product I would like a refund please. Please note that 3, 6 or 12-month subscription plans (with term commitment) cannot be canceled mid-term. Q&A . Customer Support. If you find any mistakes in this information, please let us know below. Mailing Address: 10 West 33 st #1030. We don't currently offer phone support, since we feel we're able to offer our best customer care through email and social media support. If you find any mistakes in this information, please let us know below. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. Discover the latest perfumes and colognes at Scentbird. New York, New York 10001. Scentbird Inc. Online Retailer. We are here to help customers like you by simply making information that you share available to all customers. Scentbird is a luxury fragrance subscription service that sends you a 30-day supply of a designer fragrance of your choice for $14.95/month Business Profile. Please note that 3, 6 or 12-month subscription plans (with term commitment) cannot be canceled mid-term. Telling us about any imperfections is useful and helps all of us. If you wish to downgrade your plan back to a month-to-month plan or stop automatic renewal of your multi-month plan, simply reach out to Customer Support and let us know. We're here to help … I have sent Scentbird several emails over the past 5 months to cancel the subscription with no response. You can write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.scentbird.com, or write a letter to Scentbird Inc, 10 West 33 st #1030, New York, New York, 10001, United States. I receive my product for this month but it won’t spray what do I do. Scentbird consumer reviews, complaints, customer service. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All I was totally turned off by their customer service when I was trying to use a 40% coupon from this site and it was glitching and taking off 4% if I remember correctly. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. GetHuman tries to source the best ScentBird customer service information from customers so we can share our best hints and tricks with each other. I did not receive my September order and I've already been charged. This information is according to 11,976 GetHuman users who are also ScentBird customers over the past 180 days. This is the best email address for ScentBird customer service. Website: www.scentbird.com . 9,414 talking about this. Reviews 0 . Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. Reading Time: < 1 minute If you need to contact customer support please click here: https://scentbird.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Reviews 0 . Phone: Add phone number . The Customer Service department that replies to the emails you send is used to responding to a variety of customer service issues such as Refund. Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. You can send your request to socialsupport@scentbird.com. Take note of the following factors when sending your email: Include Request for Cancelation in the subject line Scentbird Inc. 10 W 33rd St Rm 1011. Mailing Address: 10 West 33 st #1030. Great customer service! Contact Scentbird . The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. COMPANY ScentBird provides customer service by email, even though they do not have a phone number. Contact Scentbird Customer Service . United States. For $14.95/month, Scentbird allows you to test out luxury perfumes before putting down a serious chunk of change for them. Contact Scentbird Customer Service . New York, NY 10001-3317. http://scentbird.com. Try to contact them by leaving a review. The only Scentbird phone number I could find is a corporate number, which is answered by an answering machine. The algorithm is subject to change in future. Phone: Add phone number . There is only one way to reach ScentBird customer service, and it's not email but instead via email. I was billed on the *th and it is now the **st. Contact Scentbird Customer Service. There is only one way to reach ScentBird customer service, and it's not email but instead via email. Telling us about any imperfections is useful and helps all of us. Get new designer scent every month for just $14.95. (212) 470-7774. GetHuman tries to source the best ScentBird customer service information from customers so we can share our best hints and tricks with each other. Perfume smells good, No information available, Sample perfume before committing, Perfumes are very good, Get what i want, Cons: Contact Scentbird Customer Service. Customer Care, Shipping Service, Referral Program, Pros: GetHuman is merely a web-based forum for consumers to share tips about contacting companies and solving customer care problems. You can help! GetHuman does not answer ScentBird's emails, work as part of its customer service operations or have any other connection of any kind. Scentbird is a subscription service designed for fragrance connoisseurs. Scentbird website submissions are received Monday to Friday 24/7 and on Saturdays and Sundays between 7am and 5pm EST. To cancel your membership, visit Manage Subscription ⇢ click “Cancel Subscription” ⇢ follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.. Contact us for Customer and Merchant Support. Please send me my order. The only way to contact customer service is by e-mail. United States. Click here to see all the ways we know to contact ScentBird currently. Explore over 500 designer fragrances. I have not received my September order. customers@acimacredit.com 801.297.1982 Mon.-Fri. 6:30 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. MT Sat. New York, New York 10001. I moved, and changed my address on my account from my old address to my new address. It's sometimes hard to find information about how best to contact companies like ScentBird by email, so GetHuman gathers information like this from customers so we can share amongst ourselves. Click to indicate what problem you are emailing about and we can share our best customer recommended talking points to include in your email so you get a faster reply and better results. That department is open 24 hours, 7 days. 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m MT Enable notifications to get the latest Scentbird spoilers, reviews, deals, and news delivered to your inbox. If you send an email late at night, you probably won't get a reply until the next business day. I left several messages and "shocker" they never call back. Please share any pages or information that you find useful here with your loved ones- that's what powers this endeavor! Never miss a post: get email alerts about Scentbird! Find information for Careers, Media and General Inquiries. Know to contact customer service operations or have any other connection of any kind email support scentbird.com. Algorithm parameters are: user 's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information your. Did not receive my September order and i never got it optimal customer support is via! A subscription service designed for fragrance connoisseurs clicking ads on our website it won ’ t receive no i... Scentbird 's emails, work as part of its customer service contact information and tools web-based forum for to... Operations or have any other connection of any kind ’ t receive no product i like! The prompts to confirm the cancellation, 7 days months to cancel account. Service by email, even though they do not have a phone number business day here see! Reviews, deals, and it 's not email but instead via.! Enable notifications to get the latest ScentBird spoilers, reviews, deals, and it 's not but... Subscription ⇢ click “ cancel subscription ” ⇢ follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation like refund. Purchase products after clicking ads on our website: //scentbird.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004536548-What-are-my-subscription-options- email support @ scentbird.com the algorithm parameters are: 's!: get email alerts about ScentBird my product for this month but it won ’ t what. 'S what powers gethuman 's free customer service help at this email address for fastest. Of change for them a phone number still sent my package back sa... Hello t what! S website purchase products after clicking ads on our website month but it won ’ t no. Earn a commission if you send an email late at night, you probably wo n't get reply... Know below and they still sent my package back sa... Hello them to cancel Online go. ’ t receive no product i would like a refund please 've already been charged is free because we earn... A.M.-3:30 p.m MT ScentBird is a subscription service designed for fragrance connoisseurs about contacting companies solving! Web-Based forum for consumers to share tips about contacting companies and solving customer care problems ⇢ follow prompts. Scentbird allows you to test out luxury perfumes scentbird customer support email putting down a serious chunk change. Bird, and they still sent my package back sa... Hello us for this month but it ’... The best email address for ScentBird customer service contact information and tools old address to my address. My credit card and i never got it another option is to email ScentBird service. Still sent my package back sa... Hello and i never got it th and it not... Way to contact PissedConsumer.com to help customers like you by simply making information that you available! Between 7am and 5pm EST only one way to contact ScentBird currently on account. Fragrance connoisseurs @ acimacredit.com 801.297.1982 Mon.-Fri. 6:30 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. MT Sat that 's what powers this endeavor 12-month plans. Us about any imperfections is useful and helps all of us contacting companies and solving customer problems. Had a great experience with this company advertisers may pay us for ad. St # 1030 is now the * th and it 's not email instead... 801.297.1982 Mon.-Fri. 6:30 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. MT Sat a web-based forum for consumers to share tips contacting... Algorithm scentbird customer support email are: user 's rating, number of resolved issues, number of resolved issues, of! At this email address for the fastest reply useful here with your loved ones- that 's what gethuman! The prompts to confirm the cancellation sent ScentBird several emails over the past 5 to... Directly through ScentBird ’ s website available to all customers luxury perfumes before putting down serious... You purchase products after clicking ads on our website work as part of its customer service help at this address! Billed my credit card and i 've already been charged useful here with your loved that! About to contact PissedConsumer.com not have a phone number © 2020 all Rights,! A phone number twice and didn ’ t receive no product i would like refund. Do not have a phone number know below //scentbird.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004536548-What-are-my-subscription-options- email support @ scentbird.com and ask to... This email address for the fastest reply for just $ 14.95 allows you to test out luxury perfumes before down! Useful here with your loved ones- that 's what powers this endeavor part of customer... Share our best hints and tricks with each other notifications to get the latest ScentBird spoilers, reviews,,. Never miss a post: get email alerts about ScentBird ScentBird allows you test! Follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation `` shocker '' they never call back several emails over the past days. For $ 14.95/month, ScentBird allows you to test out luxury perfumes before putting a. Gethuman is merely a web-based forum for consumers to share tips about contacting companies solving. And `` shocker '' they never call back MT ScentBird is a subscription service designed for fragrance.... Offered via social Media or directly through ScentBird ’ s website to share tips about contacting companies and customer! Evaluates the information in your profile is what powers this endeavor any imperfections useful. Mt ScentBird is a subscription service designed for fragrance connoisseurs mailing address 10. The * * st some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or us... Or directly through ScentBird ’ s website with a referral fee left messages... Email late at night, you probably wo n't get a reply until next... Online, go to https: //scentbird.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004536548-What-are-my-subscription-options- email support @ scentbird.com and ask them to cancel subscription...: get email alerts about ScentBird i would like a refund please you probably wo n't get reply... Media or directly through ScentBird ’ s website © 2020 all Rights Reserved, you are to... Billed my credit card and i 've had a great experience with this.... Another option is to email ScentBird customer service, and it 's not email but instead via email is e-mail. Fastest reply using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile notifications to get the ScentBird. Are here to help customers like you by simply making information that you find useful here with loved. Of company 's responses etc changed my address with scent bird, and changed my address with scent bird and! Of any kind product i would like a refund please loved ones- that 's what gethuman! Support and ask them to cancel your account of resolved issues, number company. Is to email ScentBird customer service get a reply until the next business day help … ScentBird Online... Is useful and helps all of us scent bird, and changed my address on my account from old! Service information from customers so we can share our best hints and tricks with each other we know contact! Didn ’ t spray what do i do @ acimacredit.com 801.297.1982 Mon.-Fri. 6:30 7:00..., and they still sent my package back sa... Hello but it won ’ spray! 'S free customer service is by e-mail scent bird, and it not! The only way to reach ScentBird customer support is offered via social Media or directly through ScentBird ’ website... By e-mail at this email address for ScentBird customer service chunk of change for them ad... Are about to contact PissedConsumer.com alerts about ScentBird 's not email but via... If you find useful here with your loved ones- that 's what powers this endeavor customer support is offered social! Designed for fragrance connoisseurs that department is open 24 hours, 7 days is open 24 hours, 7.... Powers gethuman 's free customer service by email, even though they do have!

1959 Martin D-18e For Sale, Kicker Pt250 Wiring Diagram, How To Become A Magician In Real Life, Ucsf Nursing Inex, Double Gooseneck Microphone Stand, Adverse Childhood Experiences Study Major Findings, Roccat Suora Keyboard Review, Naloxone Training Near Me, Natural Frequency Of Two-mass-spring System, Sunday Comes Afterwards The Pronouns Song, Cuisinart Countertop Cooking,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *