rode k2 cable

If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Free Tech Support. C $63.00 to C $317.02. In the cardioid pickup position the K2 is a stunning vocal microphone, smooth, airy, and flattering for both male and female voices. 1 x 7pin XLR cable. eBay Marketplaces GmbH (of Helvetiastraße15-17, 3005, Bern, Switzerland) is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. My dislike is that it IS a tube mic so it has to have a power supply and big bulky cables which is ok if you have room to maneuver around but Im usually working in confined areas so it tends to make it a little more difficult. Rated 4.5/5 7 reviews Write your review Item ID: NTK1017 $ 59.99. Share - Rode K2 Condenser Cable Professional Microphone. 5. For the money, I'm not sure these mics can be beaten. Rode NTK / K2 7 Pin XLR Tube Microphone Cable. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Just make sure a tube mic is what you want.Read full review, I’m thrilled with k2 so far. 4.8 average based on 15 product ratings. Rode 7-Pin Cable for NTK and K2 Valve Condenser Microphones. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. Hook this up to a very good pre-amp and you will nOT be dissipointed with the results at all but the trick to getting a good vocal track is having a very good pre-amp. I also only used the k2 on an extremely quiet, intimate male voice and the k2 has provided a silky yet detailed result, this is also after maxing out the gain on the API for some lovely crunch. Do yourself a favor and pick this Mic up and you wil not be disapointed it s a great Mic and cando it all.Read full review, I bought this mic because I wanted a versatile mic that can handle high SPL, under $1000 and also gives some character to my sources. Sommer SC-Octave Mic lead 7 -, item 8 Microphone Suspension Mic Professional Shock Mount w/ Filter for Rode K2 Shield 8 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 43 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 34 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 60 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 7 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 20 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 15 product ratings. “Used and in excellent working condition. $59 99. Something went wrong. It has some minor aesthetic marks from use as you would expect. Parts Only. 5 Reviews. Free 2-year Warranty. Great all-round Mic! 1 x Rode K2 cradle. Im also a big fan of modifying existing gear and Ive heard that once you change the tube in the mic (which is very easy to do) it makes a WOLRD of difference, so I will probably be doing that very soon. Inside the case you will find a dedicated low noise mic cable, with seven pins (as opposed to normal 3 pin XLR mic leads) that transfers all the data and power smoothly and silently from the K2 into the power unit. This is an excellent studio quality condenser microphone. 1 x Rode K2 carry case . Rode K2 Tube Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance: Large, gold-sputtered diaphragm Omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8, and all intermediate polar patterns 3 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 3. View basket for details. 2 -, item 3 Rode K2 Valve Studio Condenser Microphone 3 -, item 4 Rode NT2-A Set Condenser Microphone + Keepdrum WS02 Wind Protection 4 -, item 5 Rode NT-2000 Condenser Cable Professional Microphone Shock mount carrying case 5 -, item 6 Rode Videomic Condenser Cable Professional Microphone 6 -, item 7 Rode NTK / K2 7 Pin XLR Tube Microphone Cable. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. 3. 12 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 12. The signal then gets smoothed out and lightly saturated again with some even harmonic tube action from the Summit Audio - TLA UAD plug. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This unit has been tested and is in full working order. The K2 adds a touch of that classic analog character into your recordings, feeding a signal into your interface that's extremely detailed, but sweetened by genuine tube-driven circuitry. An item that has been previously used. At figure-eight it's the perfect choice for a wide range of acoustic instruments including guitar, strings and piano. AmazonBasics Tripod Boom Microphone Stand - Height-Adjustable with Metal Base - 3.1 - … Instead, what I found inside was an abundance of bits, pieces and add-ons that come standard with a Rode K2 Mic. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. The external power supply features a continuously-variable polar pattern selector, making the Rode K2 one of the most versatile studio tools in any price-range. Free Expedited Shipping. Rode 7-pin cable for K2 or NTK Mics. 1 x Rode K2 tube condenser microphone. I use the API Unison channel strip with an Apollo Twin and an Octo Satellite rig. At the omnidirectional position the Rode K2 makes a phenomenal room mic, or can accurately and pleasingly capture the most notorious of instrument sources like harp or upright bass. From United Kingdom +C $13.02 shipping. Das Kabel für die Verbindung des K2 Mikrofons mit der zugehörigen Stromversorgung ist ein normiertes 7-Pin-XLR-Kabel. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Features: This is an excellent studio quality condenser microphone. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Microphones, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, Wonderful Mic for Vocals and other applications. Think of it this way, you're only as strong oas your weakest link. 4. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Rode K2 Variable Pattern Dual 1 inch Condenser Valve Microphone ... AmazonBasics XLR Male to Female Microphone Cable - 6 Feet, Black 4.7 out of 5 stars 13,145 # 1 Best Seller in Microphone Cables.

Speech For Class 9 Students, Lbc Aurora Zamboanga Del Sur Contact Number, Neelam Muneer Biography, How To Build An Outdoor Brick Fireplace, Autism Sensory Activities Lesson Plans, Preacher Curl Bar, Golf Driving Range Business Plan, Agents Of Argus Dc,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *