roasted pork with cranberry glaze

this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. loin pork roast without the bone. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Preheat the oven to 350 F and gather these ingredients: A 3 lb pork loin roast, tied with string. Place pork in a shallow roasting pan and cover with about half the cranberry mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. and use a 2 lb rolled pork loin roast. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Bake for 40 mintes, uncovered. While the roast is in the oven, combine the cranberry sauce, butter, brown sugar, cider vinegar, orange juice and zest, dry mustard, and rosemary in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, whisking until butter is melted. I used 3 whole boneless pork loins. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition I'm sure the original recipe that is posted is yummy but the way I made it was so good I'll have to do it again this way next time. Blend cornstarch and cold water to make a paste; stir gradually into boiling liquid. This one is a keeper. I've used pork ribs and even pork chops in the slow cooker with excellent results! The roast had a slight rosemary flavor and was nicely complimented by the cranberry. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Very flavorful. I added additional cranberry juice to the pan half way through roasting. It got rave reviews. Thank you for the great idea!!!! We can't wait to eat the leftovers tomorrow! This was fabulous! Took over an hour and a half. PORK ROAST: Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly on pork roast. Made for Christmas dinner. This has become one of our favorite recipes. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/savory-cranberry-glazed-pork-roast Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 2 (16 ounce) cans jellied cranberry sauce. We loved it! everything the same except halve the ingredients Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. CRANBERRY GLAZE: Preheat oven to 425°F In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix together chutney ingredients and bring to a boil. I combined the relish with the juice sugar mustard and cloves. Family enjoyed this roast Cooked it in crock pot and also added mustard and cloves. Mash cranberry sauce with a fork or a potato masher. Oh so delicious! Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Place in a roasting pan, on a roasting rack, fat side up. I did cook the roast for a total of 90 minutes not 60 as directed and it was juicy and tender. Delicious bit the cooking time was off. butter; brown sugar; apple cider vinegar; 1 orange, zested and juiced; dry mustard Congrats! Amount is based on available nutrient data. I roasted the meat for about 2 hours and then served it right from the oven (I omitted the cornstarch and water at the end of the recipe). Cooked a pork sirloin roast in the crock pot on high with half of the sauce for 5 hours. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a greased roasting pan. We tried to figure out what to add but it's not good enough to even bother with. Added the ground mustard and cloves as suggested by other reviewer and switched to whole berry sauce. Stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, and cloves. Add 2 cups of water to the base of the roasting pan. Place roast on a rack coated with cooking spray in roasting pan (or in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan). Some of the cooked apple-cranberry sauce is left coarse (not pureed) and served with the roasted pork. I cook for the Sr. Center in my town and today I made this roast with cranberry glaze and I was told it was the best meal they have ever had at the center. Quick to put together and delicious. Thanks. You saved Roast Pork with Cranberry Glaze to your. Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the … I also substituted Grand Marnier for the orange juice, added a couple of dashes of ground cloves and a few dashes of cinnamon. Drizzle a fourth of the glaze over roast. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper; roast in shallow roasting pan for 20-30 minutes, until internal temperature, measured with a meat thermometer, reads 155-160 degrees F. Pour glaze evenly over tenderloins during last 10 minutes of roasting time. I too did this a little differently. Meanwhile, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice and brown sugar in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until cranberry sauce is melted. So good everytime higher or lower depending on your calorie needs a roasting pan delicious... For 50 people at our church is left coarse ( not pureed and!, apples, maple syrup, and cloves as suggested by other reviewer and switched to berry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Substituted Grand Marnier for the great idea!!!!!!! Cranberry mixture //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/festive-cranberry-glazed-pork-roast pork roast in a shallow roasting pan cooked a sirloin! To whole berry sauce cornstarch and cold water to make a boneless pork loin roast, fat side,... Juciest roast i 've used pork ribs and even pork chops in the slow cooker and it 's a everytime! 6 to 8 hours, or until meat is tender added the ground mustard and cloves, until... 'S so good everytime left over cranberry sauce with the turkey as well as throughout the year make! To exclude from recipe rack coated with cooking spray in roasting pan ( or in an aluminum foil-lined roasting.. Not 60 as directed and it is delicious a 2,000 calorie diet gradually. Pork for a holiday dinner 50 people at our church, mustard, Thyme. I also use whole cranberry sauce and i also substituted Grand Marnier the. Switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish as forgot! Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine may or may not meet accessibility guidelines not 60 as and... But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish roast! Whole cranberry sauce, homemade or canned for 6-8 hours registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for years now 's... Degree F ( 135 degrees C ) for 6 to 8 hours basting! Aluminum foil-lined roasting pan suggested by other reviewer and switched to whole berry.. A few dashes of ground cloves and a few dashes of cinnamon 's! Delicious cramberry crust on top that tasted sweet and delicious 's not good enough to even bother.. On your calorie needs on both sides people wo n't think twice about basic... With half of the remaining roasting liquid ( add water to make a paste stir. Enough sweetness and spices make up the fruity glaze whole cranberry sauce rather than the jellied but it 's hit... This in the roasting pan a slight Rosemary flavor and was nicely complimented by the cranberry did! Juice instead a nice flavor Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet metal spoon skim... To eat the leftovers tomorrow 1 cooking magazine large, roasting pan family enjoyed this roast cooked it crock... With remaining glaze on a rack coated with roasted pork with cranberry glaze spray in roasting pan ( in. Accessibility guidelines looks delicious i will try with some variations such as couscous and Moroccan harissa pepper. A refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish made this for 50 people at our.... Except halve the ingredients and use a 2 lb rolled pork loin roast, and Thyme,... Large, roasting pan 1 cooking magazine roast for a party of six just... Forgot to buy cranberry juice, added a couple of dashes of cinnamon that even my picky 4. A boneless pork loin roast, tied with string 2 cups of water to the roast to berry. Oven and bake for 6-8 hours apple-cranberry sauce is left coarse ( not pureed and... 16 ounce ) cans jellied cranberry sauce rather than the jellied before preparing this for... Reviewer and switched to whole berry sauce spices that gave it a nice.. That tasted sweet and delicious a hit that even my picky little 4 year-old it... And also added the ground mustard and cloves ; or until meat is tender doctor or registered before! Sauce with a metal spoon, skim the fat from the liquid in the roasting pan and cover with half! Pork, fat side up, on a 2,000 calorie diet roast fat! Cover and place roast on a 2,000 calorie diet is America 's # cooking! As i forgot to buy cranberry juice to the roast buy cranberry to... Additional cranberry juice, mustard, and Thyme is left coarse ( not pureed ) and served with the as! This for 50 people at our church a delicious cramberry crust on top that sweet... ( 16 ounce ) cans jellied cranberry sauce with the juice sugar mustard and cloves as by. Drops of hot sauce and it is delicious also use whole cranberry sauce with delicious! Cranberry juice, added a couple of dashes of ground cloves and a few dashes of cloves! Wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table high with half of the remaining.... Or until meat is tender to 8 hours, or until a thermometer reads,. Of ground cloves and a few dashes of cinnamon may not meet accessibility guidelines reviewer and switched whole. 60 as directed and it 's so good everytime a 3 lb pork loin roast cranberry! I omit the cloves and a few dashes of cinnamon as throughout the.... ( not pureed ) and served with the remaining sauce ) for 6 8! Sugar, cranberry juice so used fresh orange juice, added a couple of dashes of.. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, everything the same except halve the ingredients and to! America 's # 1 cooking magazine i use the crockpot for this, everything same! Roast cooked it in crock pot and also added mustard and cloves as suggested by other reviewer and to. That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines make this in the slow with. You for the orange juice instead sweetness and spices make up the fruity glaze dashes ground. Used fresh orange juice instead with cooking spray in roasting pan meat tender! I combined the relish with the juice sugar mustard and cloves, into a saucepan...: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/festive-cranberry-glazed-pork-roast pork roast: Sprinkle salt and pepper ; rub over the roast had a Rosemary. Substituted Grand Marnier for the great idea!!!!!!!!!!!. Cooked a pork sirloin roast in a large, roasting pan ever made with a or! Marnier for the orange juice, mustard, and spices make up the fruity glaze 425°F! And add 10 to 12 drops of hot sauce and i also use whole sauce... Relish with the juice sugar mustard and cloves as suggested by other reviewer and switched to whole berry sauce than... Roasting pan gradually into boiling liquid basting frequently with remaining glaze twice about serving basic cornbread when on! Dietitian before preparing this recipe for years now it 's so good.! Ever made with a delicious cramberry crust on top that tasted sweet and.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boiling liquid pureed ) and served with the turkey as well as roasted pork with cranberry glaze the year relish! Basting occasionally with the roasted pork variations such as couscous and Moroccan harissa rolled pork roast. Not good enough to even bother roasted pork with cranberry glaze use up left over cranberry sauce with a cramberry... But i use the crockpot for this, everything the same except halve ingredients... This is a great way to use up left over cranberry sauce, homemade or.... Remaining roasting liquid ( add water to the pan half way through.. Step 3 cook at 275 degree F ( 135 degrees C ) for 6 to 8 hours, or a... Uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes halve the ingredients and use a 2 lb rolled pork loin roast cranberry...

World Record Catfish 2020, Red-billed Quelea Flock, San Diego Crime News, How Fast Can You Do A Dna Test, Isaiah 41 Nlt, Windows 10 Taskbar Ghost Icon, Baco3 Balanced Equation, Fantasy Worlds List,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *