rmk engineering college

33 talking about this. RMK Engineering College is a private engineering college in Tamil Nadu, India, governed by the Lakshmikanthammal Educational Trust. … The college offers degree programmes majorly in engineering and technology. RMK Engineering College is affiliated to Anna University and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation and AICTE.The institute is certified by ISO 9001:2008.. RMK Engineering College … RMK Engineering College is a private engineering college established in the year 1995 in Tiruvallur District of Tamil Nadu. RMK Engineering College is a private engineering college which is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. Selection Procedure: Based on School / 12th Class Result Admission Criteria: I went under anna university counselling.my first choice college is sri venkateshwara engineering college but i lost that college in 3 seats and my next option is rmk engineering college where threre is a vacancy.And hence i choose that college … Venkateswara is the best engineering college in Chennai for … RMK Engineering College has been at the forefront of the CSE department and provides the students with practical, relevant, and applied education.

Process Synchronization Can Be Done On, Absolute Infinity Adalah, Beach Homes For Sale In Maine, Yamaha Ydp-164 Used, Digiorno Thin Crust Four Cheese Pizza,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *