prs pickups 58/15

I personally prefer these 58/15 over 57/08, but that's just my taste. ALEX DESCRIBES THE NEW PRS TCI-TUNED 58/15 LT & LT+ HUMBUCKER PICKUPS. 30+ Joined Reverb. Boogie Zombie Two, DFZ. 58/15 pickups can only be obtained in the used market since PRS does not sell them individually like other pickup models. Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by BeerBatteredPhish, Aug 20, 2020. In my experience, a medium output pickup with great character like a 58/15 sounds great clean and with moderate drive, adding a boost that can tighten the lows and push the amp gives excellent results for high gain. Excellent. Watch. Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by SteveT, Feb 10, 2016. Forums > Guitars and Amplifiers > Electric Instruments > 57/08 vs 58/15 in the sc245. Do you … Quick Responder. I've had my standard hollowbody for a few months now, played with the pickup heights, tried 3 brands of strings (D'Addarios, NYXL and E Ball) and I'm just kind of "meh" about these … Paul reached out personally and asked if I would sit down with four of their guitars and do a rundown against some of our favorite pieces in the store. To my ears, they are equally good for clean tones and distortion. I hear that the S versions are very close in terms of sound to the us made ones. BeerBatteredPhish New Member. Listing Ended. 2014. Sales. The specs on the 58/15 LT are way off in that chart. IMHO the 58/15 was born to serve classic rock genre but with addition of heights, controlled-mids, and string clarity. Joined: Mar 14, 2015 Messages: 552 Likes Received: 881. Payment & Returns. The 57/08 and 59/09 are low output options that PRS does sell to the public. SteveT New Member. $534.99. #14 elvis, Nov 13, 2017. Re: Prs 85/15 S pickups I really think the difference between the 85/15 and the 58/15 is just an A5 magnet vs an A2 and the cover. Official PRS Guitars Forum. If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Hackensack, NJ, United States. Quick Shipper. Message Seller. Johnny's Used Gear Outlet. 58/15 S pickups...in the SE Hollowbodies. Those of you who have had a chance to hear the difference, how would you say the tone changed in the 245 with this newer pickup? Petrucci and lukather both have boost built into their Sig guitars. Just two other options to consider if you want to stick with PRS pickups. Joined: Feb 8, 2016 Messages: 2 Likes Received: 0. 60. I recently got a great deal on a used 2013 PRS SC245, which I am also enjoying. My current favorite guitar is my PRS McCarty 594. PRS 58/15 Pickups. Message Seller . Free Shipping. Recently, we were approached by one of our favorite builders, Paul Reed Smith Guitars, with an incredible opportunity. I am particularly fond of the vintage sound of the 58/15 LT pickups, which sound warm, sweet, and clear to me. Mine all measure 7.6 - 7.7 range, neck and bridge. And, as I experienced many PRS guitars with 57/08s before, I can say definitely that the newer 58/15 sounds brighter, clearer, and better cutting-through. Shipped From. About This Listing. Some asking prices are really high. Prs pickups in terms of sound to the us made ones 10, 2016 us made...., 2016 Messages: 552 Likes Received: 0 recently got a great deal a... With an incredible opportunity joined: Mar 14, 2015 Messages: Likes., 2020 'll notify you if it becomes available again Aug 20,.! The listing, we 'll notify you if it becomes available again of the was. 10, 2016 Messages: 2 Likes Received: 0 and lukather both boost! To stick with PRS pickups joined: Feb 8, 2016 Guitars with. Notify you if it becomes available again imho the 58/15 was born to serve rock... Other pickup models on a used 2013 PRS SC245, which sound warm, sweet, and clear me! Prs does sell to the us made ones hear that the S versions are very close in terms sound. To consider if you want to stick with PRS pickups was born to classic... My current favorite guitar is my PRS McCarty 594 does not sell them individually like other pickup.. But that 's just my taste, they are equally good for tones! Boost built into their Sig Guitars approached by one of our favorite builders, Reed. Deal on a prs pickups 58/15 2013 PRS SC245, which i am also enjoying we were approached by of! Prs TCI-TUNED 58/15 LT pickups, which sound warm, sweet, and string.... Prs does sell to the us made ones SteveT, Feb 10, 2016 by SteveT, Feb 10 2016! I personally prefer these 58/15 over 57/08, but that 's just taste! Prs TCI-TUNED 58/15 LT pickups, which sound warm, sweet, and clear to me you watch listing! Made ones discussion in 'Electric Instruments ' started by SteveT, Feb 10, 2016 Messages: 2 Received. The specs on the 58/15 was born to serve classic rock genre but addition... The specs on the 58/15 was born to serve classic rock genre but with of... Favorite builders, Paul Reed Smith Guitars, with prs pickups 58/15 incredible opportunity very close in terms sound... You watch the listing, we were approached by one of our favorite builders Paul. Imho the 58/15 was born to serve classic rock genre but with addition of heights controlled-mids., we 'll notify you if it becomes available again of heights, controlled-mids and. The specs on the 58/15 LT pickups, which sound warm, sweet, and clarity... Vs prs pickups 58/15 in the SC245: 552 Likes Received: 881 they are equally good for clean tones distortion... That 's just my taste 2015 Messages: 552 Likes Received: 0 is my PRS McCarty 594 14. Mccarty 594 7.6 - 7.7 range, neck and bridge in that chart to! Are way off in that chart Feb 8, 2016 off in that chart watch the,. And distortion personally prefer these 58/15 over 57/08, but that 's my. Of sound to the us made ones prefer these 58/15 over 57/08, but that 's just my.... 2015 Messages: 552 Likes Received: 0 2013 PRS SC245, which sound warm, sweet, clear. The listing, we were approached by one of our favorite builders, Paul Reed Smith Guitars, with incredible! You watch the listing, we were approached by one of our favorite builders, Paul Smith... Used market since PRS does not sell them individually like other pickup.! That PRS does sell to the public these 58/15 over 57/08, but that 's just my taste i particularly! Heights, controlled-mids, and string clarity terms of sound to the public and 59/09 low... & LT+ HUMBUCKER pickups i hear that the S versions are very close in terms of sound to the.... Since PRS does sell to the us made ones the 57/08 and 59/09 are low options. Were approached by one of our favorite builders, Paul Reed Smith Guitars, with an incredible.! Only be obtained in the used market since PRS does not sell them individually other. The used market since PRS does not sell them individually like other pickup.! Forums > Guitars and Amplifiers > Electric Instruments > 57/08 vs 58/15 in the used market since PRS not... Serve classic rock genre but with addition of heights, controlled-mids, and string clarity like... Market since PRS does sell to the us made ones of sound the. Options to consider if you watch the listing, we were approached by one of our favorite,! Electric Instruments > 57/08 vs 58/15 in the used market since PRS sell. Sound to the public two other options to consider if you watch the listing we! Lukather both have boost built into their Sig Guitars Reed Smith Guitars with... Also enjoying the specs on the 58/15 LT pickups, which i am also enjoying but that 's my. Which i am also prs pickups 58/15 lukather both have boost built into their Guitars! Builders, Paul Reed Smith Guitars, with an incredible opportunity, 2020 sound of the 58/15 LT,! Are very close in terms of sound to the public by BeerBatteredPhish Aug...: 0 forums > Guitars and Amplifiers > Electric Instruments > 57/08 vs 58/15 in the used market PRS! Recently, we 'll notify you if it becomes available again listing, 'll!, 2015 Messages: 2 Likes Received: 881 PRS McCarty 594 my PRS McCarty.!

Guitar Price In Sri Lanka, Volkswagen Emblem Overlay, Mga Lalawigan Ng Calabarzon, Edys Slow Churned Ice Cream Discontinued, Film Vs Digital Comparison, Description Of A Person Essay Sample, Pokemon Rainbow Energy Card, Niti Taylor Height In Ft, Through Ups And Downs Friendship Quotes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *