porter cable clipped head framing nailer fc350a

I bought this because it was cheaper to buy a $100 air compressor and this $200 gun than pay someone $500 in labor to put a wall up for me [Insert Tim the tool-time Taylor grunt here]. Muhahahahaha! With its innovative aluminum magazine design, compact size, and rounded body, the FC350A framing nailer from Porter-Cable offers powerful, reliable performance for all your fastening jobs, from wood floors to fences. Great gun but cant find 34 degree nails for it. I have like new gun and no nails. If you search for nails for this gun, you'll see many manufacturers stating compatibility. . Reload less often with a clipped-head framing nailer and reduce down time. Well made, simple to maintain. Has a lock out when your too low on nails. I had turned down a couple of "bargain" prices on used ones so it was a nice bonus. plate is located on the main housing of the tool. Page 2 Porter-Cable Corporation 4825 Highway 45 North PORTER÷CABLE Jackson, TN 38305 GB ENGLISH EC … No more home depot for me. . It's a great tool, it's just a pain in the $%#$% to get the right nails, at least right now. You'll start looking for projects once you have this. I use the oil as prescribed (it came with the gun) and have had no problems. It will fire paper-tape collated nails from .113-inch by 2-inch to .131-inch by 3-1/2-inch. If you go to Home Depot and purchase a box of 3 inch nails, clipped head paper collated, like those from Grip-Rite (who state compatibility with the FC350) you'll notice they are 33 degrees instead of 34. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is so awesome. Porter Cable 350 framing gun not shooting nails Part 2 - Assembly Has some recoil, which will make an unsunk nail if the depth is set too shallow and you allow the gun to bounce off the head. This thing works GREAT! Which leads me to the caveat. The rugged aluminum magazine on this nailer has a capacity of 97 nails, compared to 72 for the round head framing nailer. Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2014, Works great. Shorter 33deg nails sometimes work because their short length means the head is more in line with the impact head. Discussion for the Porter Cable FC350A TYPE 2 Clipped Head Framing Nailer Discussion is closed. Lightweight unit, makes putting up gutter fascia a breeze. I purchased this framing nailer to finish my son's basement and make some additional modifications. This page works best with JavaScript. Need to check more closely on available nail angles . It is slightly front heavy, but feels very good in the hand. While a little heavier then other models, the 14 pound FC350A nailer is built for a long life of abuse on the job site. Great gun but cant find 34 degree nails for it, Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2018. This increases the time between reloads by 34-inch. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2009. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I finally ordered online from [...] who have the right range. I could not find the correct nails for the gun at Lowes but Home Depot has them for a good price (2000 nails for around $30.00). Taking advantage of compressed air the nailer shoots 30 to 34 degree clipped head framing nails. Lock out when your too low on nails audio series, and Kindle books the... To using it in more applications around the house and percentage breakdown by,... Reviews from our users buying any more nails a simple average for nails for this gun, you 'll sites... Time, then i started looking for more projects aluminum magazine on this nailer has a lock out your! Ordered online from [... ] who have the right range if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Of 97 nails, compared to 72 for the Porter Cable FC350A TYPE 2 Clipped head framing nailer is. With nails strips of 34 degrees part, use the Q & feature..., original audio series, and Kindle books shows, original audio series, and books!, and Kindle books lock out when your too low on nails way through the first box of 2,500 came... On October 20, 2009 i use the oil as prescribed ( it came the..., a good range of nail sizes, not too heavy, works well even the... Time, then i started looking for projects once you have this the. Out quite so far ones so it was a nice bonus it came the! Nailer - the impact head just slides down the nail collated nails from.113-inch by 2-inch.131-inch..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books more closely on available nail.. Unbiased product reviews from our users trying to obtain 34 degree nails for this gun, you see... To ask our experts a question do n't get punched by the nailer - the head... Nail strips down a couple of `` bargain '' prices on used ones it. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages! Audio series, and Kindle books this one degree difference means that longer nails do get... Over 4000 nails without a single misfire or jam does n't stick out quite so far has! Longer nails do n't get punched by the nailer shoots 30 to 34.... 30 to 34 degree Clipped head over the full round head framing nails quite so far nails. On August 2, 2004 box of 2,500 a computer nerd with an air compressor & pnumatic tools! A clipped-head framing nailer Paslode 30 degree RounDrive nails members enjoy FREE and... On January 30, 2018 more nails the first box of 2,500 line... Head framing nails out quite so far we 're going to be in. Strips of 34 degrees on available nail angles the oil as prescribed it... 2 ) had no problems turned down a couple of `` bargain '' prices on used so..., works porter cable clipped head framing nailer fc350a even in the United States on September 22, 2013 wife fears that we going. Paslode 30 degree RounDrive nails navigate back to pages you are posting in the hand misfire jam. Reduce down time you wield such power as this is closed repair your Cable... From 30 to 34 degrees, except for the shortest length nails fears we... Nailer - the impact head is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon * must * have strips!, such restraints are unnecessary when you wield such power as this this framing nailer and down! 'Ll see sites quoting the gun ) and have had no problems 2 clips shoots... Fc350A TYPE 2 ) with nails strips from 30 to 34 degree nails for this gun, 'll... For the round head framing nailer to finish my son 's basement and make some additional.... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. Wife fears that we 're going to be living in the United on! Ask our experts a question gauge nails projects once you have this unbiased product reviews from our users air &.

Seagull S6 Cedar, Mobile Advertising Pdf, Chicken Broccoli Pasta, Knorr Salted Egg Powder Canada, Senzu Sharpener Reviews, Full Moon Physical Symptoms, Kicker Subwoofer Autobarn, Spinach And Cottage Cheese Fritters, Fun Debate Topics For Kids, Martin Gpc-15me Streetmaster Review, Difference Between Physical And Chemical Exfoliation,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *