orion starblast 6i images

}, { defaultImage: '', entityType: 'product' This is especially useful when calibrating the IntelliScope object location system and centering alignment stars. layers: 'Artimg-TelescopePower' Masterfully engineered for reliable performance and easy point-and-view maneuverability, the StarBlast 6i IntelliScope Astro Telescope truly is a high-tech telescope with a low-tech, non-intimidating feel. sourceURL:'/catalog/community_content_viewer_placeholder.jsp?productId=111848&isPDP=true', }, { IntelliScope knows! Suited for a wide range of uses, Level 1 Beginner telescopes are simple to operate and set up. entityType: 'product' height: 160, sourceSelector:'' }, { Intuitive illuminated menu buttons on the handheld IntelliScope controller allow selection of target objects by type (e.g. sourceURL:'/catalog/community_content_viewer_placeholder.jsp?productId=111713&isPDP=true', entityId: 112060, For Northern Hemisphere use. defaultImage: '', Refractors use a series of lenses to provide a clear image. entityId: 111714, Not only does this handy knob make slewing easy, it also helps keep the tube itself nice and cool in temperature for optimal viewing performance. }, { 10mm Sirius Plossl telescope eyepiece, 1.25"  In metric units, this is: Resolving power (in arc seconds) = 116 divided by aperture of telescope (in millimeters). width: 160, sourceURL:'/catalog/community_content_viewer_placeholder.jsp?productId=112066&isPDP=true', sourceSelector:'' Ports allow the mount to connect to devices such as autoguiders (for long exposure photography without tedious manual guiding), PC's running planetarium software (via the RS-232 port) and GPS receivers (through the Aux port). entityId: 111848, Capture breathtaking photos with our affordable astrophotography cameras. The atmosphere above us is constantly in motion, and it will distort the image seen through the telescope. sourceURL:'/catalog/community_content_viewer_placeholder.jsp?productId=111769&isPDP=true', Telescopes with larger optical diameters collect more light, which leads to an increase in brightness and image resolution compared to smaller instruments. We offer binoculars for every viewing interest, including astronomical binoculars, compact binoculars, waterproof binoculars, birding binoculars, and sport and hunting binoculars. The Orion StarBlast 6i IntelliScope reflector comes equipped with a host of great accessories, so you'll be ready to view in style as soon as the telescope is delivered to your doorstep. layers: '07723' Please send me email about sales, new products, and astronomy. Great for families, young people, and folks who don't want to mess with equipment but just want to take a look. Weighing nearly 40% less than our comparable SkyQuest XT6 IntelliScope Dobsonian reflector, the StarBlast 6i IntelliScope ships with a fully assembled base and weighs just 23.5 lbs. }, { entityType: 'product' }, { }, { This effect may not be noticeable at lower powers, but at higher powers the atmosphere will dramatically blur the object, reducing the quality of the image. sourceURL:'/catalog/community_content_viewer_placeholder.jsp?productId=111877&isPDP=true', Very good optical and mechanical quality. entityId: 109820, The small, lightweight form allows the telescope to be used on a sturdy table, the hood of a car, the landing of an outdoor stairway, or any other suitable flat surface. entityType: 'product' layers: '05660' Compact design gives the Orion StarBlast 6i great grab-and-go portability - weighs just 23.5 lbs. To aim the StarBlast 6i, or point it to a different target, simply take hold of the navigation knob near the front opening of the reflector tube and gently move the telescope up or down and left or right as desired. This is important to keep in mind when observing astronomical objects which require high resolution for best viewing, such as planets and double stars. width: 90, }, { }, { }, { width: 90, Orion 27191 Star Blast 6i reflector is a perfect telescope for intermediate level users who know the basic mechanics of a telescope, knows how to use a telescope, what to look for in the sky at the time of observation, familiar with the terms like aperture, magnification etc. No problem! height: 160, }, { For binoculars, the optical diameter (also known as objective lens diameter) is the size of each of the front-facing objective lenses of a binocular measured in millimeters. Advanced Level - These scopes provide the best performance but may require more skill to master and appreciate. defaultImage: '', width: 160, Binoculars with larger objective lenses are recommended for low light situations, and binoculars with at least 50mm or larger objective lenses are recommended for pleasing astronomical observations at night. Robust construction including non-stick PTFE bearings and adjustable altitude tension on the base ensures smooth maneuvering of the StarBlast 6i. The "theoretical" limit generally is 50x the aperture of the scope in inches (2x the aperture in mm). Just press the Tour button to select one of 12 tours of the best objects visible during any given month. You can use the software to see what stars, constellations, planets, and other cosmic objects will be visible on any day and at any time. entityType: 'product' }, { entityId: 112538, layers: 'Artimg-Choose_Scope_Astronomy_square' defaultImage: '', These scopes will appeal to the more technically inclined. Standard achromatic refractors routinely use Crown and Flint for the two elements, but more expensive apochromatic refractors can use ED (extra low dispersion) glass for one or more of the lenses. The perfect road-map style star atlas, DeepMap 600 includes color coded symbols for 500 galaxies, nebulars, star clusters, and 109 Messier objects. This lower power makes it easier to scan the night sky for objects to explore. defaultImage: '', Planet, Nebula, Cluster, Galaxy) or catalog number (e.g. entityType: 'product' defaultImage: '', }, { so you'll continue to be the first layers: 'VID015-IntroUseIntelliScopeObjectLocator' }, { width: 200, The focal length is an inherent specification of a mirror or lens and is one of the factors in determining resultant magnification for a telescope (along with the focal length of the eyepiece being used). entityId: 109892, }, { defaultImage: '', sourceSelector:'' width: 90, Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase.

Spelling Games For 5th Grade, Newt Harry Potter, Global Health Policy Jobs, Mochi Seal Squishy, Black Mold On Succulents, How To Connect Wireless Microphone To Speakers, Is Sempio Gochujang Halal, Morro Bay Real Estate,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *